Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DAG + Smart Contracts] Constellation | Horizontally Scalable Hylochain - page 9. (Read 24498 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
awesome progress, looking forward to more updates
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
https://dispatchlabs.io/
What kind of relation does this have to that?

looked almost the same to me  Shocked

Hey man! Ivan here from the Dispatch Labs team. What AB said, we are part of group that works together to help emerging blockchain technologies and is doing all kinds of cool stuff. While Constellation and Dispatch are separate projects, they share the benefits of connections within the space, a network of enterprise clients looking to use our platforms, and often work in the same office. We are doing very different things, but work synergistically (don't think that's a word, but you know what I mean). The official Dispatch announcement will be live on bitcointalk very soon! For now if you are curious jump into our TG at t.me/dispatchlabs
-Ivan
Activity: 184
It seems that we'll have millions DAG coins until the end of year. All probably seen RaiBlocks hype and try to repeat it

Well, we've been building for 8 months but as long as we all are moving the space forward then the more the merrier Smiley
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
Even better... the website now displays token information.... but if you want it you need to enter your name, email, accredited investor status and legal structure, company name and proof of address?

fuck this is the funniest joke i have ever seen on bitcointalk thread. i feel bad for anyone giving up their information to these people

i mean SERIOUSLY YOU NEED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF ID TO SEE TOKEN INFORMATION WHAT THE FUCK

see for yourself! https://info.constellationlabs.io/constellation-token-information
This problem is Theymos' problem. I really don't know why he doesn't hire a commando for puryfying these threads. He noticed that he raised thousands bitcoins from members...hmm he should care about clarity of this forum, instead of he thought of cooper member and other nonsense? Wtf...really weird cryptoworld
Activity: 14
Even better... the website now displays token information.... but if you want it you need to enter your name, email, accredited investor status and legal structure, company name and proof of address?

fuck this is the funniest joke i have ever seen on bitcointalk thread. i feel bad for anyone giving up their information to these people

i mean SERIOUSLY YOU NEED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF ID TO SEE TOKEN INFORMATION WHAT THE FUCK

see for yourself! https://info.constellationlabs.io/constellation-token-information
also,, anyone wanting to test the credibility/CAPABILITIES of the team,.. just simply go to their website and simply ask the SUPPORT bot a basic question..... they cant even set up a bot properly.. but they are ready to take a minimum of 100k from you in a SAFT round... ......

The bots messges are in bold.
Hello, I'm Wyo Ming, a cryptobot, how can I help you?

LOLOLOL your a robot, is this a joke?Huh
There are many differences between us and . Although we also DAG technology, we have broad smart contract functionality and are open sourced, unlike many competitors in the DAG space.

please use proper grammer.....
I didn't understand. You can try rephrasing

this is pathetic
I didn't get your meaning.

can i email support directly?
Take care and remember to invest responsibly

is this a scam?

There are many differences between us and . Although we also DAG technology, we have broad smart contract functionality and are open sourced, unlike many competitors in the DAG space.

if you cant see the horrible english in this phrase... this is sad...  " broad smart contract technology" ..." there are many differences between us and .  Although WE ALSO DAG TECHNOLOGY"

THESE ARE AMERICANS!!! NOT FOREIGNERS!!!! they cannot fix simply typos or form sentences to submit to their bot.. this whole project is sloppy and rushed to steal your money in a saft sale.. after all SAFT is " simple agreement for FUTURE tokens" .. they dont actually have to provide the token to take your money

SCAM ALERT

Constellation

A horizontally scalable blockchain (DAG / ExtendedTrustChain) operating system with smart contracts as microservices.

Current blockchain technology such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others have systemic synchronous limitations that render them unsuitable for mass adoption into the current technical architecture of distributed consumer applications. Consensus mechanisms and smart contract architecture cannot scale to a level that is required for consumer grade applications to function.

We propose a fault resistant, horizontally scalable, distributed operating system that can implement full nodes as a mobile client. Therefore, we present a reformulation of cryptographically secure consensus into a modern server-less architecture using an asynchronous ExtendedTrustChain, Proof-of-Meme consensus model, smart contracts as composeable microservices using the JVM and initially implemented as an actor based finite state machine. This architecture ensures high transaction throughput, allowing for consumer grade distributed applications to be built on Constellation.

Non of this makes any sense whatsoever... its just a bunch of misception gibberish words to fool people to think this team knows what they are talking about .. the description are hilarious on the website.. "tokenomics? blockchain architect? blockchain scientist? blockchain ambassador? come on!!!!

they arent building anything valueable aside from a blockchain that moves tokens quickly. if you want a super fast transaction, use steemit or DGB. you dont need to buy into this phony claim of unlimited transactions..

Everyone should remember that this team promised to build a BLOG site called rakugo and promised to launch it before their ico ended and was incapable of creating the blog site for users to user and utilize the token for earning rewards.. they wanted 1 million dollars minimum for something you can create with a week in an office...

look on their website, they dont even have any valueable features

Horizontally Scalable
Throughput increases linearly with the number of nodes.
(wow more transactions based on userbase...)
Fast Transactions
Transactions are faster than Bitcoin or Ethereum by a factor of 1000.
(ohyeah? so now its only 7000 transaction a second cap?)
   
No Transaction Fees
Reputation based incentives eliminate transaction fees.
(neither does steemit)
   
Truly Decentralized
Every participant can contribute to consensus.
( your whole model clearly states all delegates are validated by YOUR system based on their reputation score. so if they dont meet your standards they dont get in. proof of mee states it is an action that encourages users to imitate good actors... what is this scam?
   
Mobile Compatible
Run a full node on you mobile device.
( ok i can run electronum on my mobile, not innovative)
h   
Smart contracts as microservices
Easily integrate Constellation into existing applications.
(claims their going to be better than eth but have no functions apparently other than moving tokens fast and can use smart contract, what will the smart contracts be used for? funding? voting? dao? please explain?)

Please guys use your due dilligence with this team. they have never accomplished anyhting aside from locking up investors money for months in a crowdsale and not producing results..  now they are hosting a token sale without even sharing the economics of the token or how the distirbution will be done... they are just obtaining your data without producing anything other than a wordpress website in poor quality.
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
It seems that we'll have millions DAG coins until the end of year. All probably seen RaiBlocks hype and try to repeat it
Hi i am curious what the actual use case of this project is? why do we buy it? its a blockchain that appears to be it.? wooooo....

and how the hell do you plan to produce the never ending transactions per second you claim everywhere... jack ma is literally at worldd economic forum stating alibaba processes 240,000 transactions a second, and needs faster, you guys couldnt build rakugo successfully after saying you would before ico ended.... but somehow now you are suddenly becoming and going to be better than alibabas processing? wake the fuck up you guys are fake. you have been at this for over a year and still have not produced a functioning product whatsoever besides a dead token. You cannot sell a useless product by using fancy words that dont make sense whatsoever. who ever is the community manager is really making this project look like nothing but hot air. goooood luck hahaahhaahhaah

What the fuck is proof of meme??!! is that a joke!?  a meme? you couldnt think of a more profssional word...although its suiting as memes are mostly jokes
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Is there coin distribution details? how much for the team, private sale, ICO and so on.
Activity: 57
Hi there Smiley
Hijacking the thread to post the discord of DAG coins :

https://discord.gg/auFsMSD

We have 100 members online, and 12 channels of different DAGS projects

Feel free to join
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
Is Constellation going to have a Whitelist?

This..and what is the total supply and ICO price dev?
Activity: 54
Is Constellation going to have a Whitelist?
Activity: 361
looks very inspiring and the project is managed by a strong team. i'll be following it. btw, when do you start selling?

Thank you very much we ear working really had to build an even stronger team. We have just bought in more senior engineers and the website will be updated in the next week to reflect this.

Best,

Constellation Team

just waitting for  your product , 2018 Q2/Q3 not lont term.
looks very inspiring and the project is managed by a strong team. i'll be following it. btw, when do you start selling?

Thank you very much we ear working really had to build an even stronger team. We have just bought in more senior engineers and the website will be updated in the next week to reflect this.

Best,

Constellation Team
Activity: 34
Activity: 19
At least this project has its own website, and reveal team member... looks like different from other DAG project though
Activity: 248
what is this? an inside deal? how can it be an airdrop that is already closed after 1 day of exposure to the comunity?

We posted it to the channel with a goal of 3k Telegram members. It went viral very quickly and a few hours later our goal was reached. We are very happy to see that our DAG has resonance with the community and we are excited for our next bounty campaign which is being finalized Smiley

-A/B

scam coin you dont distribute like that sorry.

Thanks for your opinion, please remain engaged with the community and you will see that we are not.

Best,

CS Team
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
what is this? an inside deal? how can it be an airdrop that is already closed after 1 day of exposure to the comunity?

We posted it to the channel with a goal of 3k Telegram members. It went viral very quickly and a few hours later our goal was reached. We are very happy to see that our DAG has resonance with the community and we are excited for our next bounty campaign which is being finalized Smiley

-A/B

scam coin you dont distribute like that sorry.

Pages:
Jump to: