Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DAG + Smart Contracts] Constellation | Horizontally Scalable Hylochain - page 11. (Read 24500 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I read your project is very interesting, the transaction will be faster and more efficient.
with a great team of developers will bring your project to success
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi dev, i like a lot of your project. But i'm a newbie, so can you explain to me how i will earn this tokens, its just send to you my ETH wallet? you will send to me ETH? And, this adress of the wallet ETH can be of COINBASE or wallet in the desktop?
Activity: 184
Looks nice , nice app and looks nice on desktop. how do i receive airdrops ?

Thanks for the nice words! The airdrop registration link can be found in the original post. The registration will close soon Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
total supply of coins? And I did not find the highlights of it

Hi! Constellation will have 7 billion coins.

Are all those coins premined like in nxt, or will they be mined like in bitcoin?
Activity: 2
This looks like it has potential, signed up for airdrop! Smiley
Activity: 196
Another different DAG. Not as fast as raiblocks but has smart contract. Looks promising.

Is it privacy?

I'm sorry, I don't know raiblock. I listen to you as if you made a comparison between Constellation abd Raiblock. Can you share your results please? Then I can learn more before I make a investion decision. Thanks
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Looks awesome, signed up for the airdrop
Activity: 532
This looks interesting. will keep an eye on this one.
Activity: 196
total supply of coins? And I did not find the highlights of it
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Why is there no field for the ETH address in the Google Form? How do you want to distribute the airdrop?

We are launching a new blockchain so we will be releasing our own wallet in Q2/Q3 for people to download. We will confirm this to your registered email address, so make sure you use a valid one.

Thanks

Good news. Thanks for explaining it.
Activity: 116
Proof of Meme and REGRET as new mechanisms for a cryptocurrency.  For some reason I have a feeling that people are going to regret being the meme by buying this coin.
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
https://dispatchlabs.io/
What kind of relation does this have to that?

They are our sister company - we have an incubator in San Francisco called The Bureau. Dispatch has a very different protocol and problem they are solving for. Distpatch is specifically for big enterprise data and is Generation 2 blockchain.

We are a DAG chain - which is 3rd Generation.

Happy to answer any other questions you might have.
DAG has chain?
Activity: 26
 :)just joined
Wish success
Activity: 70
I read your page and I'm impressed. Definitely will take a look when the open round comes.
Activity: 249
Merit: 109
Hope this is a successful project.
Activity: 5
want to join your ICO, when do you start it?
Activity: 123
Being fault resistant, horizontally scalable, distributed operating system that can implement full nodes as a mobile client is top notch in crypto. The project will be massive. Im in for the airdrop
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Something different among the crowd. Smiley
May be a long term run. Good Luck.
Activity: 9
Another different DAG. Not as fast as raiblocks but has smart contract. Looks promising.

Is it privacy?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
I think this is a great project and for this reason I joined. I'm very interested in the new blockchain in particular which are adopting DAG (Directed acyclic graph).

Looking forward to seeing further development and I'm also taking into consideration to take part at the Strategic Private Round
Pages:
Jump to: