Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DAG + Smart Contracts] Constellation Labs - page 6. (Read 4675 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 105
It looks like a kind of deception with STONE. Just to cheat the donation, and after the creation of the post, there is no further information.

Well from what I saw the dev wasnt asking for donations?  MAybe i missed it?  I think this has the potential to be one that actually delivers but i won't agree to the donation crap.  Id rather an airdrop which makes more sense.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
It looks like a kind of deception with STONE. Just to cheat the donation, and after the creation of the post, there is no further information.

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

Looks like a great idea.  Nice website, with list of partners.  (although not sure how i feel about "batshit crazy ventures" or whatever their name was.

It's a solid release with technical whitepaper + website + team instantly available.

How do you propose to do the distribution of the coin?  Will you be doing one of those "donations" or will you simply be distributing it like an airdrop?  Or will you be having a sale?

Thanks

The generation of the coin will occur in the next few months, and at MainNet launch the tokens will be swapped. Distribution will happen over a variety of different methods including airdrops, validator rewards, etc. I hope that helps! More information will be coming soon via press release so stay tuned Smiley

Thanks for the swift response.  Sounds very good to me, although i am patiently awaiting further details.  A press release is a very exciting way to make your first impression in addition to the already solid ann+website.  Looking forward to following your progress!

will keep an eye on that as well!
any estimated date for this new press release? still before the end of april?
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
This is very interesting! keeping an eagle eye
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
is it like Darcrus project?
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
wow ok I'm intrigued.
Hope for mining but would probably invest in the case of an ico

mining DAG is not easy! I'd avoid this one.. but watch out for DAGlabs instead, or mine XDAG.

Well mining would mean that the network is being sustained through Proof Of Work-- which is not the case here. Validation occurs by a different consensus Smiley

So, prey tell, what use is this to the members of this forum?
perhaps you are advertising in the wrong spaces.

Activity: 49
i see XDAG last time  . other coin for smart contracts  http://xdag.io/
Activity: 184
wow ok I'm intrigued.

mining DAG is not easy! I'd avoid this one.. but watch out for DAGlabs instead, or mine XDAG.

Well mining would mean that the network is being sustained through Proof Of Work-- which is not the case here. Validation occurs by a different consensus Smiley
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Fault-resistant DAG application?!?

Listening and watching with great interest. I'll understand if you decide to ICO something like this, but if you make it mineable or airdropped I will be overjoyed.

Very, very interested.

There is project, Dagger which is minable DAG coin!
raskul
wow ok I'm intrigued.

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
wow ok I'm intrigued.
Activity: 71
Looks interesting, is there any sort of roadmap planned?
Activity: 417
Merit: 105

Looks like a great idea.  Nice website, with list of partners.  (although not sure how i feel about "batshit crazy ventures" or whatever their name was.

It's a solid release with technical whitepaper + website + team instantly available.

How do you propose to do the distribution of the coin?  Will you be doing one of those "donations" or will you simply be distributing it like an airdrop?  Or will you be having a sale?

Thanks

The generation of the coin will occur in the next few months, and at MainNet launch the tokens will be swapped. Distribution will happen over a variety of different methods including airdrops, validator rewards, etc. I hope that helps! More information will be coming soon via press release so stay tuned Smiley

Thanks for the swift response.  Sounds very good to me, although i am patiently awaiting further details.  A press release is a very exciting way to make your first impression in addition to the already solid ann+website.  Looking forward to following your progress!
Activity: 495
Merit: 15
looking forwards to seeing a fault resistant DAG protocol... and if you can pull it off, it'll be the first.

We are looking forward to delivering one! Smiley

so... a token sale  Huh
I see no benefit in offering a token ICO.

If you have DAG accomplished, then you should use DAG directly, surely...?
unless you don't really know what a Directed Acyclic Graph can do.

agree, if you build DAG project, just use DAG, there are so many so called DAG projects here ask for donation, but never see a real product!!!

legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Fault-resistant DAG application?!?

Listening and watching with great interest. I'll understand if you decide to ICO something like this, but if you make it mineable or airdropped I will be overjoyed.

Very, very interested.
It seems to me that this is just another new bctalk account looking to make money.
This market is in for a rude awakening when US SEC decides these are all securities.

DAG is nowhere near ready for any of the things you profess to being able to do. For a start: 4000 tx's per second? Good luck getting 2000 without orphan blocks.

This is not a viable whitepaper, and anyone who buys into this will have a shock.
So you say there is no token sale,,,, ok... You could try the 'masternode' approach, but both you and I know that a DAG protocol won't respond in the way you hope it will. DAG nodes are not a static graph and when you try to hold them static, that's when you see total disconnection.. not just orphan blocks.

So. that rules that part out. What next?

"Lets just make it look like we have something viable and hope that people jump in with shedloads of money"

^this, is where your project is at. However, I will watch closely. Prove me wrong.

Thanks for the feedback and although we have closed all of our private contribution rounds, if there is any future sale we will reach out to those on the token request list. We are glad that you're willing to stay tuned. And as the weeks and months march on we will be releasing more technical papers, code demos, etc, etc. Our test net is slated for summer so feel free to check back in around then Smiley
raskul
It seems to me that this is just another new bctalk account looking to make money.
This market is in for a rude awakening when US SEC decides these are all securities.

DAG is nowhere near ready for any of the things you profess to being able to do. For a start: 4000 tx's per second? Good luck getting 2000 without orphan blocks.

This is not a viable whitepaper, and anyone who buys into this will have a shock.
So you say there is no token sale,,,, ok... You could try the 'masternode' approach, but both you and I know that a DAG protocol won't respond in the way you hope it will. DAG nodes are not a static graph and when you try to hold them static, that's when you see total disconnection.. not just orphan blocks.

So. that rules that part out. What next?

"Lets just make it look like we have something viable and hope that people jump in with shedloads of money"

^this, is where your project is at. However, I will watch closely. Prove me wrong.
raskul
looking forwards to seeing a fault resistant DAG protocol... and if you can pull it off, it'll be the first.

so... a token sale  Huh

A token ICO has not been announced and is not on our roadmap at this time. 

OK. in that case, this was confusing:

http://info.constellationlabs.io/constellation-token-information

so... a token sale  Huh

A token ICO has not been announced and is not on our roadmap at this time. 
raskul

so... a token sale  Huh

Pages:
Jump to: