Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DailyFreeBits.com- One of the oldest bitcoin faucet(Faucetbox supported) - page 10. (Read 26251 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Advertisers are welcome! We are going great !
legendary
Prices lowered a great deal! Also 20% off promo if bought for atleast 20 days!
legendary
Almost 0.15 BTC paid so far and counting!  Cheesy
legendary
thanks for adding microwallet now I have my 2 withdraw very quickly good luck for your facuet
Thanks for liking us! We'll continue to improve!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
thanks for adding microwallet now I have my 2 withdraw very quickly good luck for your facuet
legendary
Over O.10 BTC paid to our members and counting!
legendary
Over 0.08 BTC paid to our members and counting!
legendary
Enjoy the new changes we've brought.Also we had some issues earlier which have now been fixed!
legendary
Getting this message when trying to cashout from the site: "An error has occured - This transaction requires a 0.0002 fee to be accepted by the bitcoin network. Do you want to add it? (This fee does not go to Coinbase.)"
Using a normal Bitcoin address, do I have to use a coinbase e-mail or address for it to work?
I updated his address with Coinbase's and it worked.I recommend all members to use Coinbase address to avoid any such issue.
Thanks
i've used blockchain address before, must i change into coinbase address?
How much balance have you got?If its significant amount then continue with it and try cashout when reached 100k satoshi.It should work then.If it couldn't then I'll update your address manually.
Right Now 49k satoshi
I saw you migrated to microwallet
nice choice, with lower payment we can cashout faster
i think you should update this thread
The migration will be completed within next few hours.Currently its still Coinbase API but payout is lowered now so you can feel the change! I'll update thread regarding this soon!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Getting this message when trying to cashout from the site: "An error has occured - This transaction requires a 0.0002 fee to be accepted by the bitcoin network. Do you want to add it? (This fee does not go to Coinbase.)"
Using a normal Bitcoin address, do I have to use a coinbase e-mail or address for it to work?
I updated his address with Coinbase's and it worked.I recommend all members to use Coinbase address to avoid any such issue.
Thanks
How much balance have you got?If its significant amount then continue with it and try cashout when reached 100k satoshi.It should work then.If it couldn't then I'll update your address manually.
Right Now 49k satoshi
I saw you migrated to microwallet
nice choice, with lower payment we can cashout faster
i think you should update this thread
legendary
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Thanks
legendary
Thanks
legendary
That's 20k satoshi as a fee.Never had this issue before. you can use any BTC address or coinbase email.
How much amount Are you trying to withdraw.Please PM me your account id i.e BTC address you are using.
Activity: 294
legendary
I waited 5 hours clicked refresh put in my wallet address again and then my last earned was gone?  It does not stack my previous ones?
Hello! You have to enter same BTC address every time.Your BTC address becomes sort of login id as well.Bitcoin are stacked for specific address!
Activity: 266
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I waited 5 hours clicked refresh put in my wallet address again and then my last earned was gone?  It does not stack my previous ones?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What's the catch?  Wink
There's no catch.Its a faucet like many others, infact better than many others, sponsered by ads.

Okey, thanks for the quick answer!  Smiley
legendary
Looking to have more suggestions from members! Referral statistics should be added soon!
Pages:
Jump to: