Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DailyFreeBits.com- One of the oldest bitcoin faucet(Faucetbox supported) - page 3. (Read 26253 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
We have raised average payout by 15%.Now its 350 satoshi average payout each claim.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
We are back to Microwallet. Blockchain.info isn't feasible for faucets, charges 10k satoshi fee per transaction to us.
Maybe instead of letting the user cash out when they like, you could do weekly payment runs like Freebitco.in and Bitcoinzebra?
It's fairly simple, just running a CRON job every Sunday or something that gathers addresses that have passed the threshold and then using the multiple transaction blockchain.info API to send each payment.
legendary
Paid 10 BTC so far to members and counting
legendary
We are back to Microwallet. Blockchain.info isn't feasible for faucets, charges 10k satoshi fee per transaction to us.
We have paid 9.50 BTC so far and counting.
legendary
We are finally back.Sorry for downtime.All members' accounts and balances are restored.Also we are no longer using Microwallet.org for payments.Now payment will be instantly sent to your bitcoin address via blockchain.info rpc. Although We have raised minimum payout threshold a bit. Please send support ticket for any help.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Soon, I have to go away.
Your balance: Current: 10,225 satoshis | All time: 29,411 satoshis
Cash out amount: 3,500 satoshis

Successful cashout.
Thanks for getting back online  Grin
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
weeeeeeeee)))

welcome back online)))

the greatest news for today))
legendary
Host has suspended ny faucet as ny sript needs optimizations. It is using up all their resources. I'm trying to get in touch with developer.  Any php/mysql expert can contact me.
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
I was actually letting my payments run up to decent level, was about to cash out and down it went.
I seen another faucet suspended by the same host a day later, now they are back up.
why isn't Dailyfreebits?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
any news about suspended website?
Activity: 4
"This account has been suspended". It was fine until I cash out my 20k satoshi yesterday night. If this still happen after 72 hours then this site need to be add to scam list. sorry for bad english ^_^
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
Activity: 12
legendary
We have paid over 9 BTC to our members. Thanks for support
legendary
We have paid over 8 BTC to our members. Thanks for support
legendary
We have now paid out 7 BTC to our members. Thanks for support.
legendary
Now this faucet is only for adults because today I check few adds with nude models its not acceptable please give some explanation about this
We don't allow adult ads.That ad came from Adbit.co. I have removed that ad. Thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Now this faucet is only for adults because today I check few adds with nude models its not acceptable please give some explanation about this
legendary
We have now paid over 6 bitcoin to our members. Faucet is now on fast semi dedicated server.
Thanks all for support.
Pages:
Jump to: