Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DailyFreeBits.com- One of the oldest bitcoin faucet(Faucetbox supported) - page 7. (Read 26253 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Guys I need your opinion regarding hosting.I have added a poll.Make sure you vote!
OK I am going on site for this poll and vote good luck for your all updates
Good to see massive response.Still more people believe current host is good but I'm considering to move.
Which web hosting company are you considering?
Currently I'm with Fatcow.I'm considering to move to Easycloud.us managed Cloud hosting.

I'm on http://bitronictech.net/ web hosting,now.
They are cheap,they have fast servers and you can pay with bitcoin,too. Smiley
What about their support.How fast?
 Actually I'm of a view that 10,000 visits daily aren't fair for a shared hosting. Still considering
I haven't asked anything their support,so i don't know how fast is the support.
Also,they have cloudflare in they control panel so you can add your website to cloudflare in only few minutes.Pretty good.

CloudFlare is a service that makes your website faster, safer, and smarter. Or in other words, CloudFlare supercharges websites. We have teamed up with Bitronic Technologies to offer this service to its customers.
EasyCloud also offers Cloudflare, the feature my current host(Fatcow lacks).So I'll try Cloud hosting.

You can use Cloudflare with almost every web hosting provider. Just register an account at http://www.cloudflare.com/ and follow the instructions.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Guys I need your opinion regarding hosting.I have added a poll.Make sure you vote!
Good to see massive response.Still more people believe current host is good but I'm considering to move.
Currently I'm with Fatcow.I'm considering to move to Easycloud.us managed Cloud hosting.

Actually I'm of a view that 10,000 visits daily aren't fair for a shared hosting. Still considering
Also,they have cloudflare in they control panel so you can add your website to cloudflare in only few minutes.Pretty good.

CloudFlare is a service that makes your website faster, safer, and smarter. Or in other words, CloudFlare supercharges websites. We have teamed up with Bitronic Technologies to offer this service to its customers.
EasyCloud also offers Cloudflare, the feature my current host(Fatcow lacks).So I'll try Cloud hosting.
legendary
Activity: 1036

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1036

legendary
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
legendary
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
legendary
legendary
when i submit my address, it says SQL error: User ahmedjadoon already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
what happened?  Huh
You are not much lucky... Well lower chance getting above it. BTW in next 1-2 months I plan to either increase the rewards or decrease dispense time.
We have well survived the time and sought to improve.
not or, please and  Grin
1 - 2 hours dispense time would be good
please increase minimum rewards, 100 satoshi per 4 hours is too little i think, especially at BTC price now
Actually we pay average 210 Satoshi per dispense.Its not 100 come on and I'll try to do both.Just need 1-2 months before I do.
Thanks
so 210 is its average, nice Grin
i'll wait for that  Grin
This is problem with our Fatcow Shared hosting.We have got many active members.I think I need to move to VPS/Cloud Hosting very soon.
But for now you can always refresh the page and try again.
Activity: 406
Site looks good and popular! I think I will it join when I get my tablet.
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
when i submit my address, it says SQL error: User ahmedjadoon already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
what happened?  Huh
That means there's too many people requesting a payment at the same time Smiley (basically)
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
what happened?  Huh
You are not much lucky... Well lower chance getting above it. BTW in next 1-2 months I plan to either increase the rewards or decrease dispense time.
not or, please and  Grin
please increase minimum rewards, 100 satoshi per 4 hours is too little i think, especially at BTC price now
Actually we pay average 210 Satoshi per dispense.Its not 100 come on and I'll try to do both.Just need 1-2 months before I do.
Thanks
so 210 is its average, nice Grin
i'll wait for that  Grin
legendary
Over 0.7BTC paid to our members. Great work!!!
legendary
not or, please and  Grin
Thanks

I am happy with this faucet but this is good idea if you are going to implement about every 1 or 2 hours dispense Smiley
Thanks for suggestions. We'll try to implement it.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
not or, please and  Grin
Thanks

I am happy with this faucet but this is good idea if you are going to implement about every 1 or 2 hours dispense Smiley
legendary
not or, please and  Grin
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
not or, please and  Grin
legendary
Almost 0.7BTC paid to our loyal members! Thanks for great work!
Pages:
Jump to: