Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAOstack: Complete Tools for Decentralized Collaboration at Scale - page 14. (Read 14556 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
good project, hopefully the project is successful
Activity: 84
how many different tokens can i hold in the ledger nano s wallet?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
When the signature bounty will be distributed??? 😟

it's already distrubuted as ETH. Check your eth wallet's balance and look telegram for news.
Activity: 23
When the signature bounty will be distributed??? 😟
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
I want to ask this project investors...
What the hell are you doing? Why are you selling your GEN's lower than you bought it even without the first exchange listing (i'm not counting idex)?
This time bounties were payed out in ETH and not in tokens and no one can accuse bounty participants in price dumping...that shit is going thanks to stupid investors community...

Do you look at the overall picture of the market? He's been growing all month? What now happens to the price is far from an indicator. I want to tell you more, if bitcoin goes even lower, then GEN will fall in price, so it's not bounty hunters sell, just but the whole market falls. The token recently entered the exchange, and it is impossible to judge the price on the basis of 2-3 weeks of trading, against the background of the fall of the whole market.
Activity: 130
Pls is the is coin  different form eosDAC?
Activity: 14
interesting project. I think this project will be successful
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I want to ask this project investors...
What the hell are you doing? Why are you selling your GEN's lower than you bought it even without the first exchange listing (i'm not counting idex)?
This time bounties were payed out in ETH and not in tokens and no one can accuse bounty participants in price dumping...that shit is going thanks to stupid investors community...
Activity: 130
When can we tell all the complainers to make a proposal and do it themselves? XD is this a possibility in the future? What I'm getting at is eventually genisis dao would "take over" the administrative responsibilities of daostack as a collective, right?
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
I am new to DAOstack but am very interested in this project. Will be interesting to see where this goes. Anyone in Chicago that would like to meet-up and talk more about its potential applications?
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
This coin just reached the exchanges on the wrong period, market is so depressed!
Easy X10 when charts become green again Wink

Let's see!
Activity: 30
Great project! A decentralized collaboration is a good idea. Good luck devs!  Wink
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: 5 Things You Need to Know About DAOs
https://bitcoingarden.org/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-daos/

If you’ve spent a considerable amount of time in the crypto industry and you’ve done your research, you’ve probably already heard of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs).

However, despite the hype, most people still don’t have a complete grasp on what they are – and, more importantly, what they can be used for, and how they could vastly improve our efficiency in the near future.

We’re living in a very exciting time for technological innovation. Organizations like DAOstack are already coming up with solutions that could make DAOs mainstream within the next few years.

So, let’s break down the main things you should know about DAOs....

Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Daostack have announced a partnership with Talao. The team is working and there is good progress on the project. We just need a good centralized exchange that I hope they will announce it soon.
Here the title of the article: "DAOstack and Talao Join Forces to Accelerate the Emergence of a Worldwide Freelancing DAO"

https://medium.com/daostack/daostack-and-talao-join-forces-to-accelerate-the-emergence-of-a-worldwide-freelancing-dao-ae1415115753
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
DaoStack has a really good idea behind it and will get the first mover advantage in my opinion. Bought a heavy amount below ico price on idex  Roll Eyes

Also 20 million USD valuation for this is hilarious, just look at how github is progressing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
DAOstack is really a good coin project. The bounty hunter's reward was soon released, giving the project team a great deal of praise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 49
@TokenSuiteAlpago,

Joined first bounty campaign of yours and its awesome.. I got my rewards on time and you are very helpful to the community... I always like to take part in your campaign... You are the best... 🤗🤗🤗🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️#️⃣1️⃣🆒🆒👌✌️👍
Activity: 21
how much more could the price go low?
Activity: 75
Adoptation might take another few months. But hopefully daostack get recognized in public after mainet
Pages:
Jump to: