Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAOstack: Complete Tools for Decentralized Collaboration at Scale - page 15. (Read 14556 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Hello

You were rated on our website: https://icobuffer.com/projects/daostack

Lol the ICO has already over. İt took just 81 sec.

do you already have this ETH or will you be selling more Gen to cover the bounty ?

They are going to pay with the ETH that they have collected during ICO. They are not going to sell any GEN for the bounty payment.
And I hope some smart DAO bounty participant buy some GEN with their bounty payment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
What is the price of 1 TCO?

The price of each token is $1, it is a very disturbing that some people feel comfortable to be selling below the ICO price. This project is very sound and I even rate it better than Aragon. Just hope in coming weeks this would be listed on a bigger exchange like Binance and Bittrex

let's wait a few more weeks. then all token sellers will be annoyed because the price is much higher than today. it's a good project and the token price will rise. i'm firmly convinced of that

Even there won't be any dumps happening because company is not going to pay coins to the bounty participants. They are getting paid in terms of ETH and this make more reliable to increase the price.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
do you already have this ETH or will you be selling more Gen to cover the bounty ?
Activity: 112
Activity: 462
Merit: 104

The price of each token is $1, it is a very disturbing that some people feel comfortable to be selling below the ICO price. This project is very sound and I even rate it better than Aragon. Just hope in coming weeks this would be listed on a bigger exchange like Binance and Bittrex

let's wait a few more weeks. then all token sellers will be annoyed because the price is much higher than today. it's a good project and the token price will rise. i'm firmly convinced of that
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Good opportunity for me to enter the project, on idex it is even cheaper ICO price, so i'm already among GEN token holders, cheers guys  Wink
Activity: 59
What a great ICO. So happy invested all my money In daostack.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Does anyone know what the current market caps equates too at current levels?
Activity: 73
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
What was GEN ico price? Its not looking so great right now on IDEX

ICO Token Price: 1 GEN = 1.00 USD, I can be mistaken because I do not know what were the bonuses at the sales stage. But for a common understanding, we can repel this figure. I do not know why it does not look very good for you now? In my opinion it's the opposite, a good opportunity to buy tokens at a price that is below the ICO. I somehow have the confidence that the project must grow. It is possible that they are now being sold by those who participated in the bounty campaign, although I do not know whether the tokens were distributed to participants or not. If so then everything is fine, if not, then the price can drop a little more when the tokens give out bounties to the participants. Im waiting for the top exchanges.
Now the market price is very low, most of which are dumping behavior. This is a great opportunity to buy.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508

ICO Token Price: 1 GEN = 1.00 USD, I can be mistaken because I do not know what were the bonuses at the sales stage. But for a common understanding, we can repel this figure. I do not know why it does not look very good for you now? In my opinion it's the opposite, a good opportunity to buy tokens at a price that is below the ICO. I somehow have the confidence that the project must grow. It is possible that they are now being sold by those who participated in the bounty campaign, although I do not know whether the tokens were distributed to participants or not. If so then everything is fine, if not, then the price can drop a little more when the tokens give out bounties to the participants. Im waiting for the top exchanges.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
after the ico many courses are going down. i have observed this now a few months. then new exchanges are added and the price rises again. this will also happen here. we have to wait a few months and then we will see courses over $1.50. we must have patience
Activity: 73
Why not put that "200k" sell order in place now? Cant see it on the orderbook Tongue
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It empowers decentralized companies, foundations and markets to make quick and innovative decisions on a scale.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Not looking good anywhere. Should improve in coming months except its left alone by the team

This morning it gave some little sign of life, it's not so much but it's already something... Jesus Christ
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Not looking good anywhere. Should improve in coming months except its left alone by the team
Activity: 67
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
The project has just started. Understanding DAOstack is exactly what I want to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to you all!
Activity: 27
What DAOs need though are lower barriers to formation and the emergence of frameworks such as turnkey solutions is essential to this. The wider availability of frameworks, resources and mechanisms would help DAOs avoid the too pitfalls encountered by previous attempts and help them focus more on solving key problems across industries.
Pages:
Jump to: