Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAOstack: Complete Tools for Decentralized Collaboration at Scale - page 13. (Read 14556 times)

Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Took part in your Airdrop. I hope your coin will grow in price

airdrop? what are you talking about, when it happened? can any admin reply?
I didn't see any airdrop announcement too, seems like he was scammed or just talking bullshit...

At first I was also surprised, but yesterday I saw on the platform tokendrops, that the  airdrop was through their platform. But in some strange way he passed me by, or maybe I did not notice him.

The price of the token upsets me, I expected a fall, but not -70% of the price of ICO, and this may not be the end.  Embarrassed
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
a very supportive project from looking at the background until there is nothing suspicious and a very expensive coin price to sell until people wait and never change the price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

I didn't see any airdrop announcement too, seems like he was scammed or just talking bullshit...
Activity: 854
Merit: 256

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
A cool movie about your project. Looked at one go
Activity: 36
Activity: 72
Only after you hold onto a great business as the stock goes up 5-10-20x+ do you realize how wealth is truly created. Trading creates income. Investing creates wealth.
Merit: 256
Hi guys,  I still can't get any help with bounty distribution thing. .  Is it a closed topic Huh
As far i know, all bounties were already distributed in ETH equivalent. It was done due to policy of not distributing or selling GEN to US persons, which they adopted prior to the token sale through the guidance of legal counsel.

yes, bounties are already distrubuted in ETH. Some people wrote this here before, you just need to read the topic.
Hi guys,  I still can't get any help with bounty distribution thing. .  Is it a closed topic Huh
As far i know, all bounties were already distributed in ETH equivalent. It was done due to policy of not distributing or selling GEN to US persons, which they adopted prior to the token sale through the guidance of legal counsel.
Activity: 127
In fact, I find the project very interesting. And perhaps in the future it will be a great success.
Here are found a couple of quotes on the subject: "DAOstack aims to provide people with the toolbox needed to create their own DAO with unique a set of rules that haven’t been seen before."

And you can’t well go and centralize like a conventional corporation, because that’s not what anyone signed up for, because you’d be very fragile to bad or misaligned decision-making by concentrated power-holders, and because a small leadership team does not have the capacity to process that many decisions that rapidly anyway.

I will say even more, with DAOstack you can easily create and manage your own DAO only in a couple clicks. This is really brilliant project and the market will appreciate it later, when we will throw out the garbage which i call flippers and fudders.
Activity: 288
Very bad project and very bad "team"! Many members of the bounty were brought into a multi-account and stripped of tokens! And I was blocked for asking about it in the chat bounty.
I do not advise you to deal with these scammers and this "project"!

I remember that the number of people participating in the bounty award is limited, and how the team can judge multiple accounts.
Activity: 434
Very bad project and very bad "team"! Many members of the bounty were brought into a multi-account and stripped of tokens! And I was blocked for asking about it in the chat bounty.
I do not advise you to deal with these scammers and this "project"!
Merit: 251
EVOS
In fact, I find the project very interesting. And perhaps in the future it will be a great success.
Here are found a couple of quotes on the subject: "DAOstack aims to provide people with the toolbox needed to create their own DAO with unique a set of rules that haven’t been seen before."

And you can’t well go and centralize like a conventional corporation, because that’s not what anyone signed up for, because you’d be very fragile to bad or misaligned decision-making by concentrated power-holders, and because a small leadership team does not have the capacity to process that many decisions that rapidly anyway.
Merit: 10
When the signature bounty will be distributed??? 😟

it's already distrubuted as ETH. Check your eth wallet's balance and look telegram for news.

Already they distributed ETH to the bounty participants instead of coins, now I think people should check whether they got the actual rate of the coin in terms of ETH, otherwise, contact the manager.
Activity: 29
can we all have a AMA session with the team ?
Daostack should have had a test like Quarkchain.

1. Explain the problem of non-cooperative Nash Equillibrium.
2. What are the three rules in the Fundis governance system ?
3. How are votes weighted and tokens distributed to voters using Daostack ?
Such tests like in quarkchain is a nonsense. Why do i have to prove something when i'm going to invest MY OWN money to project which needs it?... It's a fully bullshit which happens more often recent times... Projects which are asking money should respect its investors.
Activity: 34
Activity: 532
Daostack should have had a test like Quarkchain.

1. Explain the problem of non-cooperative Nash Equillibrium.
2. What are the three rules in the Fundis governance system ?
3. How are votes weighted and tokens distributed to voters using Daostack ?
Activity: 112
I bought a nano ledger s a while back but still have not used it....i heard about a possible hack vulnerability
Pages:
Jump to: