Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAOstack: Complete Tools for Decentralized Collaboration at Scale - page 19. (Read 14556 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 250
I saw the content of this project, is very interested in for it, but is very tall to the requirement of the bounty activities, members can take part in at least hero, it's a pity, but I will continue to focus on, join the ICO.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
DAOstack has partnerships with other solid blockchain projects such as Endor, Sapien Network, and Gnosis as well as with funds and software development companies. Still there is a lack of information about use-of-proceeds and no roadmap

I read the whitepaper, I would be tempted to bet on this project but the lack of a road map honestly stops me... How come you didn't develop one before launching the ICO? The team seems solid and professional
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
DAOstack simplifies interface communication, which has been difficult for every member of a project, and makes an absolute decision with the consent of all members.
This will make each member more active and contribute more to their project. Because their votes are fulfilled
it will be more effective again.contributor can see directly the
development of the project by contributing in it directly.

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Do we already know results of pre-sale?
Activity: 98
DAOstack has partnerships with other solid blockchain projects such as Endor, Sapien Network, and Gnosis as well as with funds and software development companies. Still there is a lack of information about use-of-proceeds and no roadmap
Activity: 98
Decentralization Curation Network DAO can also set around the Curation of Network content curation of the posted object will pay with the network token post and promote content.

Activity: 210
In the DAO scheme, once a majority of the DAO reputation holders vote yes, the DAO’s operating system executes the proposal and allocates 150 tokens and 200 reps to the contributing agent. Note that thisagent can also be ​yet ​another ​agency.
Activity: 138
DAOstack simplifies interface communication, which has been difficult for every member of a project, and makes an absolute decision with the consent of all members.
This will make each member more active and contribute more to their project. Because their votes are fulfilled
What is the benefit of DAOstack over CEPTR / Holochain?

Holochain promises computing power to an absolute minimum of 10,000 from Ethereum. Whereas DAOstack, based on a global reputation system, with a belief system (aka, a local reputation system), would best suit Holochain.

Activity: 84
What is the benefit of DAOstack over CEPTR / Holochain?

Activity: 210
There are various modes of decentralization, and accordingly various modes to think about DAOs with respect to ​an ​agency. ​The ​commonly ​known ​way ​to ​think ​about ​DAOs ​is ​the ​large ​assembly ​mode
What do you know about global constraints in DAOstack projects ??
daostack is the framework of the second layer on ethereum, and then the stack. so it as a couple of layer. second layer is just protocol, but then you have more JavaScript and then layer interface allows people to set himself with a very simple and intuitive, and over again to improve the organizational structure them through the evolution of the economy.
The decentralized foundation is prevalent in the birth of the new altcoin. This is an interesting and serious idea. It will change the usual co-operation from the team or community. Promote collaborative processes and share plans to work together with transparency and clarity. It will connect the community with lasting cohesion. I will have enough time under this wonderful project. Learn about the whitepaper and roadmap, it shows a really promising project.
The first principle of designing the DAO pile is not to build a specific protocol or specific application, but rather to build up the soil, the soil in which the entire ecosystem can grow and develop.

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Project seems interesting, and there is a good hype. in presale, almost hardcap hit. i expect a hardcap soon.

what did you collect so far?

and any word about exchanges, like which and WHEN?

can admin answer my questions? by the way, how can i follow what amount collected from ico on etherscan?
Activity: 140
The first principle of designing the DAO stack was not to build a specific protocol or a specific application, but rather to build the soil, the ground from which a whole ecosystem can grow and thrive. — DAOstack architect Matan Field
Activity: 108
DAOstack offers building blocks for governance systems that can scale up infinitely, such that large numbers of (good) decisions can be made in a small period of time, while also remaining resilient, which is to say non-corruptible by bad acting, bad influence, or bad judgment.
Arc.js is a JavaScript library that lets front-end developers easily build applications on top of Arc without being familiar with Solidity or the blockchain
Activity: 378
What do you know about the global limitations in DAOstack project?
Pages:
Jump to: