Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAOstack: Complete Tools for Decentralized Collaboration at Scale - page 37. (Read 14556 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Very decent project, I think decentralized networks are a promising direction, especially social networks...
Activity: 140
Very lucky this project comes when the internet is growing rapidly, and blockchain already founded
All work related to the crowd will be more simple and I think the developers will not have trouble
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Dao stands for a digital decentralized autonomous organization that worked on the foundation of Ethereum blockchain that helped in structuring the decentralized business model for commercial as well as non-profit enterprises. It is just like Bitcoin but dealing with a smart contract that is Ether as the virtual currency.
The community started thinking about forming such organization.that worked on the principle of blockchain and deals in providing cryptocurrency as the venture capital funds. The DAO or Decentralized Autonomous Organization is a concept that will be completely leaderless or companies and other organizations can one day operate without hierarchical management.

Through this decentralised economy can we control Hierarchical Management through Blockchain, because DAOstack is an ecosystem which is going to implement in the decentralized economy which can be easy to reduce the cost.
Activity: 98
What sort of decisions can we make as a majority that cannot be better made by a few highly intelligent, well educated, rational thinkers?"
Activity: 77
what is DAO? How does this work for the management of an organization?
Activity: 84
What is the interest of DAOstack project so that this project can be more advanced in the future?
surely every company or project must have interest.
Interests DAOstack own project is that this can be successful in this year.
Activity: 140
Coordinating large numbers of people, requires considerable time, effort and cost. All this should be done in a neatly organized manner.
Special techniques should be applied to reduce costs
Activity: 378
What is the interest of DAOstack project so that this project can be more advanced in the future?
DAO should be seriously focused in coordinating several large numbers of humans in order to get the most out of it
If this challenge can be resolved, then DAOstacks will be easier in the face of other problems
Merit: 16
If this platform stands, there will be many developers who will help to realize his dream in completing the project more useful for the community
Hopefully DAOstacks can really benefit the community and facilitate public activity
DAOs are open, self-organized collectives coordinated by economic incentives and self-executing codes, cooperating around shared goals. This I think can already explain what I want to know about DAO.
Do you have other reasons, as well as more complex ones?
I still do not understand it.
Please clarify again.
Activity: 138
How do predictors get paid when there are only people voting yes for a proposal?
DAOs are open, self-organized collectives coordinated by economic incentives and self-executing codes, cooperating around shared goals. This I think can already explain what I want to know about DAO.
I think there are some factors that block the path of DAOstack. Among other things is a very tight market competition, this allows a healthy and unhealthy competition. The second is the performance of the team from DAOstack less than the maximum, making DAOstack slow in service and performance. And so forth.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Dao stands for a digital decentralized autonomous organization that worked on the foundation of Ethereum blockchain that helped in structuring the decentralized business model for commercial as well as non-profit enterprises. It is just like Bitcoin but dealing with a smart contract that is Ether as the virtual currency.
The community started thinking about forming such organization.that worked on the principle of blockchain and deals in providing cryptocurrency as the venture capital funds. The DAO or Decentralized Autonomous Organization is a concept that will be completely leaderless or companies and other organizations can one day operate without hierarchical management.
In the federal government mode of fractals of DAO,
 DAO is an agent with multiple agents, which are agencies with multiple agents,

what is the minimum investment I can make to buy a token when a token sale event begins?
Can someone tell me when to start bounty campaig ??
I will use this gift.

DAOstack Bounty : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-daostack-complete-tools-for-decentralized-collaboration-at-scale-3334839
DAOstack bounty is managed by TokenSuite, where they are proffesional bounty managers who have managed to organize and pay for the participants
do not miss bounty from DAOstack to get token by contributing in various campaigns

do I have to pay some money to participate in a bounty campaign?
This campaign is not in charge so if you want to join bounty please just go.
What factors inhibit DAOstack?
Can someone tell me when to start bounty campaig ??
I will use this gift.

DAOstack Bounty : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-daostack-complete-tools-for-decentralized-collaboration-at-scale-3334839
DAOstack bounty is managed by TokenSuite, where they are proffesional bounty managers who have managed to organize and pay for the participants
do not miss bounty from DAOstack to get token by contributing in various campaigns

do I have to pay some money to participate in a bounty campaign?
I think to participate in the prize is free of charge.
 You can enjoy it with pleasure. Good luck with your reward hunt

Pages:
Jump to: