Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAOstack: Complete Tools for Decentralized Collaboration at Scale - page 41. (Read 14556 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Where can i buy/sell this coin? Any exchanges?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hello, answer me to the question:  What is minimum investment for pre sale and for public crowd sale ? Thanks
Minimum investment is 1 ETH for pre-sale and public sale. More information on our Token Sale FAQ: https://medium.com/daostack/daostack-token-sale-announcement-faq-ea3cd125a900
Activity: 182
What is the meaning of DAO itself?
DAO stands for Decentralized Autonomous Organizations, it is the operating system for decentralized new forms of organization and the collective value management of blockchain

Activity: 378
What is the meaning of DAO itself?
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
DAOstack offers several ways for users to interact with a system, so it can serve everyone's needs from blockchain governance programming

right now people are hungry for unique technology
this of course can be consideration of the investors to jointly build DAOstack
good luck for all ecosystems  Grin
yes very true, it is one of the marketing strategy of a project. Not only about the serious but also about the unique things to be applied in an ecosystem. Because we know that unique things will quickly become famous, so the DAOstack team can create marketing strategies that are different from others.
What unique strategies are we talking about?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Professional English - Korean translator
https://bitcoinist.com/daostack-the-wordpress-for-daos/

I saw this article bout DAOstack.

My expectations are very high for your project.  Grin

Keep trying hard team!
DAOstack offers several ways for users to interact with a system, so it can serve everyone's needs from blockchain governance programming

yes very true, it is one of the marketing strategy of a project. Not only about the serious but also about the unique things to be applied in an ecosystem. Because we know that unique things will quickly become famous, so the DAOstack team can create marketing strategies that are different from others.
I believe DAO will radically change the way people organize, from becoming  companies , to  nonprofit and even nation-states.

Activity: 84
"Once a majority of FND holders approve a proposal, it is automatically"
From that sentence, does it mean that someone who has the most FND is entitled to have a high decision weight?
Do you think this is fair?
this is very fair, without realizing it also makes it easy for its users
the owner of the token does not need to cheat in the case of decision making
they must all be trained to accept all major ecosystem decisions
Activity: 140
"Once a majority of FND holders approve a proposal, it is automatically"
From that sentence, does it mean that someone who has the most FND is entitled to have a high decision weight?
Do you think this is fair?
Activity: 378
What is one of the keys that causes this DAOstack to fail ??
One of the keys that led to failure is the lack of a solid framework for decentralized blockchain governance

DAOstack develops the basic elements needed
allowing this transition to future work with the basic element development services required switch from this to future work.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
Activity: 108
DAO stack is a DAO where the goal is to create modules for decentralizing governance?"

make modulll .. very interesting  Shocked
 how modules might be made by a decentralized DAO by the government, is this real ?

the DAOstack project DAO (=the Genesis DAO) goal is to enable super-scalable organizations (including creating modules for decentralized governance but not only).
I see, the role of Blockchain on the DAOstack platform is very dominant and with the blockchain, the DAOstack platform becomes completely decentralized
Smart Contract is also very useful to support the sustainability of this platform
I am so sure, these two technological revolutions will be able to bring DAOstack forward
DAOstack is not a fixed offer in decentralized government, but rather as a sandbox for ongoing experiments, where pieces of government infrastructure can easily be mixed and matched for every organization
Is there a DAOstack team here to check whether the right or wrong opinions from everyone??
Of course there is.
What do you want to ask, immediately ask. Definitely will be answered by DAOstack team, Of course with a definite answer.
Perhaps the DAOstack team is still preparing brilliant ideas for project progress.
Activity: 140
I see, the role of Blockchain on the DAOstack platform is very dominant and with the blockchain, the DAOstack platform becomes completely decentralized
Smart Contract is also very useful to support the sustainability of this platform
I am so sure, these two technological revolutions will be able to bring DAOstack forward
Each  agent or  DAO may publish and distribute their own original token contributors of value, as valued by the organization. Original token publishing allows separate economic creation organizations.

Pages:
Jump to: