Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAOstack: Complete Tools for Decentralized Collaboration at Scale - page 4. (Read 14556 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
DAOstack 3: The Platform, Exciting Pilots & the Team

This final article dives into the workings of the DAOstack platform, looks at some exciting pilots, and finally introduces the team behind it all

Read more: https://www.bitrates.com/news/p/daostack-3-the-platform-exciting-pilots-and-the-team
very good progress in development but unfortunately it can't make prices go up even so maybe for the future we can see GEN prices exceeding what I expected with the total number of tokens of only 60 million it's very easy to raise prices more than $ 1
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
DAOstack 3: The Platform, Exciting Pilots & the Team

This final article dives into the workings of the DAOstack platform, looks at some exciting pilots, and finally introduces the team behind it all

Read more: https://www.bitrates.com/news/p/daostack-3-the-platform-exciting-pilots-and-the-team
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
“How do you do governance in a way that doesn't compromise on #decentralization, still keeping the openness, and not fall back to centralized decision-making? That’s what DAOstack is about.” - Martin Köppelmann, DAOstack Advisor and CEO of Gnosis

copper member
With Gnosis DutchX, any dApp can exchange tokens and/or integrate a price feed. The use cases for DutchX are vast, and we're excited to help create a fully decentralized exchange.

Activity: 770
live the dream but don't live the dream
Without better commercial marketing, DAO (Gen) is more like an obsolete product.
Perhaps now this is exactly what it looks like at this stage. But I think you need to consider that the  DAOstack project is just beginning its long way, many have relied on the project  DAOstack and hope that in the future will get a good profit.
they now focus on product development and do not do the marketing you want, just look at the telegram group investors shout for new exchanges but there are no answers from the team and only answer immediately
some people in the group asked for the repurchase of assets made in the WP but they said we were consulting with their legal team so I concluded this was a long-term project because they did not focus on the price of their tokens which plunged more than 90% of the price Their ICO at $ 1 more

copper member
"DAOs are emerging as such new possible cooperative formations on the blockchain... efficiently distributing resources along vectors that produce value in alignment with the collective value system of the greater majority."-

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Without better commercial marketing, DAO (Gen) is more like an obsolete product.
Perhaps now this is exactly what it looks like at this stage. But I think you need to consider that the  DAOstack project is just beginning its long way, many have relied on the project  DAOstack and hope that in the future will get a good profit.

exactly btc786. daostack should much more focus on marketing and advertisement. but in this bear market, i don't think anything can effect the price, except binance listing..
Activity: 588
EVOS
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
. Is there any updates on the public launch of Alchemy? Or news on conferences you guys will be speaking at/attending over the next few weeks and months? I know exchanges are in the work, but outside of that interested to hear how things are going. The github progress looks great!

Yes, Github is alive, I also like it) I also agree about new exchanges, they would add a bit of liquidity to the token, although of course, the code base should go first place, then about exchanges you can not worry.
I understand that the market is in a bearish stage but, Ico price 1$ and now price 0.038$ this is very sad  Sad
Activity: 102
"BitGo is a blockchain software company that secures digital currency for institutional investors. Its technology solves the most difficult security, compliance and custodial problems associated with blockchain-based currencies, enabling the integration of digital currency into the global financial system. BitGo's customers, which include the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and financial institutions, conduct more than $10 billion in transactions monthly."
Activity: 105
. Is there any updates on the public launch of Alchemy? Or news on conferences you guys will be speaking at/attending over the next few weeks and months? I know exchanges are in the work, but outside of that interested to hear how things are going. The github progress looks great!
copper member
DAOstack is excited to speak at Governança Descentralizada em Blockchain. Will we see you in Rio?

Activity: 105
DAOstack. as an operating system for collective intelligence
DAOSTACK empowers companies, funds, decentralized markets to make fast and innovative decisions on a large scale.
Activity: 840
The project is really interesting,the product that develops the team DAOstack is really in demand on the market,the development of decentralized applications,I really think very attractive,I will definitely follow the development of the project, and wait for its full implementation.

Pay attention to the trust ratings of the thread moderator. If that person is know for promoting scam ICOs, then there is a chance that this might also be one.

Are you talking about topic starter? That is just a bounty manager, his organization already held a lot of campaigns and there were a couple obvious scams, but in case of daostack i'm sure that it is not a scam, i'm watching it already a long time and didn't notice any scam behavior or something like that from their side.

Yes talking about the topic starter. If it's true that he promoted scam ICOs how can we know this one isn't a scam?

As for me i know that they are not scammers and really working on their product, partnerships etc. because i'm watching by them from the ICO stage and i still was not regret in case of project development. But there is a real problem with a token value, it already lost around 80% from ico price... and this is a real problem for all of us, still no one liquid exchange and small and not "quality" community. As for you, you should do your own research and you will find out that this project is definitely not just another scam story.

Maybe you are right but of course you have a look at the person's profile which made the announcement and negative trust doesn't help to build confidence.

i know this marketing team already a long time and it doesn't matter me too much, they can not know in advance what project is a scam and what is not, so that red trust don't worry me, it may be just a fight for a place under the sun among bounty managers or another competitors, who knows, we all already saw a lot of heated passions here on the forum for various reasons and it may be just another one.

That's important to note: you know them but what about those coming to this thread for the first time with not so much experience. They will think that something is fishy and that might slow down investment a good bit.

Maybe you are right, but people always should do their own research before invest in any project, if they do this than they can see that it is a legit project with real team and unique and promising subjects. It is also worth analyzing the code of their product and then all suspicions will be lifted.

Sure they should do their research but as the number of projects is increasing they will be more strict and take quick decision factors into account. Maybe it's not making a difference, just saying but I don't know.

i am very strict in case of new projects now too, and everyone should be strict too, a lot of real scammers are working on this market now and we must to be very careful every time when considering any investment opportunity. But in case of daostack i'm not doubting that everything will be ok, don't know why, just have a good feeling about this. And i'm watching by them and i like it. Of course there is a lot of questions about market making for GEN token, but i think they will do it in it's time, we need just relax and wait.

To some degree you can also tell by the nature of the project whether it might be a scam or not. If it's extremely fancy wording and the team looks weak it is a scam. If you have a professional team it can of course be a challenging white paper and still not mean it is a scam.
copper member
"We too, the citizens of the Ethereum ecosystem, have picked a tough road for ourselves. It is indeed one of the least travelled by in modern times, insofar as it forks unwaveringly away from the highway of centralization, which humankind has steadily if blindly marched on for most of its history. Luckily, we are in good company." - Gian Balsamo, Gnosis

Activity: 994
Merit: 513
Is there actually another project roughly comparable to daostack?  (I know there were already two before, I just can't remember the name).  would be interesting above all whether there are new ones? very good if not.

I'd say it has some similarity to Aragon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Is there actually another project roughly comparable to daostack?  (I know there were already two before, I just can't remember the name).  would be interesting above all whether there are new ones? very good if not.
Activity: 126
cryptomiso is a cool website too - it lists all cryptocurrencies in order of commits on github, provides a decent indicator of work being carried out. DAOstack is nearly in the top 100 on that website, I think just outside atm which is impressive considering how new the project is.
copper member
"DAOstack is doing for blockchains what WordPress has done for the Web." - Martin Banov, Bitrates

copper member
BItBoy Crypto discusses how DAOstack can simplify the decision-making within a company with collective intelligence.

Pages:
Jump to: