Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAOstack: Complete Tools for Decentralized Collaboration at Scale - page 7. (Read 14556 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
#tbt Throwing it back to DAOstack Architect @matanfield's TEDx Talk, "Blockchain and A New Paradigm of Collectivity." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqbRh4NIE54
copper member
Want to see something cool? 👀 Watch this animation of the DAO stack, with a voiceover from CEO/architect Matan Field detailing the philosophy behind its creation.    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYl4GRPy9xw
copper member
"“The first principle of designing the DAO stack was not to build a specific protocol or a specific application, but rather to build the soil, the ground from which a whole ecosystem can grow and thrive.”
Matan Field - DAOstack architect & CEO"
copper member
Curious about DAOstack? Watch this short film to learn what we do and how we're changing the future of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25wtmzBG1Yg&feature=youtu.be
copper member
DAOstack's partner Sapien is a Web 3.0 social news platform that gives users control of their data, rewards content creators and fights fake news. DAOstack is Sapien's framework of choice to engine their community consensus system to distinguish and reward valuable content while preventing the proliferation of fake news.    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l030VRkwwM
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The GEN coin is still below the issue price. Shouldn't the development team do something to restore investor confidence?
Yes, you are right, they definitely should do something, it is not serious... but who knows what they have prepared, legal notification about that their token is not a security one is a good news and i hope that they are already negotiating with a top exchanges right now.

Yes, DAOstack is a very good company with a lot of good reviews about this project. So we have to wait patiently in order to develop the things what they mentioned in the roadmap, mostly one thing we have to hold the coin until the market starts recovering.

yeah, if be honest, i'm holding already a lot of GEN's and plan to purchase a bit more due to the reason that i'm really sure that this project will be successful one and i could make some money from it if i keep patience. But i would be happy if they implement some buy-back program like it was in case of PundiX some time ago, i did then a bit more than 550% on them and from that moment the price of their token did not fall and the project attracted a lot of investor's and trader's attention and some time after won a listing on Binance. A lot of people already asked the DAOstack team about this and they promised to consider this idea, but it still not happened.
Buying more is a risk I will consider if am very sure of the project's team and probable outcome in many weeks from now. The coin is not interesting to watch on ones wallet now and am disappointed after so much hype. Some altcoin maximalists had already called it a failed project though they rated it on there ICO spreadsheet then.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
The project is really interesting,the product that develops the team DAOstack is really in demand on the market,the development of decentralized applications,I really think very attractive,I will definitely follow the development of the project, and wait for its full implementation.

Pay attention to the trust ratings of the thread moderator. If that person is know for promoting scam ICOs, then there is a chance that this might also be one.

Are you talking about topic starter? That is just a bounty manager, his organization already held a lot of campaigns and there were a couple obvious scams, but in case of daostack i'm sure that it is not a scam, i'm watching it already a long time and didn't notice any scam behavior or something like that from their side.

Yes talking about the topic starter. If it's true that he promoted scam ICOs how can we know this one isn't a scam?

As for me i know that they are not scammers and really working on their product, partnerships etc. because i'm watching by them from the ICO stage and i still was not regret in case of project development. But there is a real problem with a token value, it already lost around 80% from ico price... and this is a real problem for all of us, still no one liquid exchange and small and not "quality" community. As for you, you should do your own research and you will find out that this project is definitely not just another scam story.

Maybe you are right but of course you have a look at the person's profile which made the announcement and negative trust doesn't help to build confidence.

i know this marketing team already a long time and it doesn't matter me too much, they can not know in advance what project is a scam and what is not, so that red trust don't worry me, it may be just a fight for a place under the sun among bounty managers or another competitors, who knows, we all already saw a lot of heated passions here on the forum for various reasons and it may be just another one.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
The project is really interesting,the product that develops the team DAOstack is really in demand on the market,the development of decentralized applications,I really think very attractive,I will definitely follow the development of the project, and wait for its full implementation.

Pay attention to the trust ratings of the thread moderator. If that person is know for promoting scam ICOs, then there is a chance that this might also be one.

Are you talking about topic starter? That is just a bounty manager, his organization already held a lot of campaigns and there were a couple obvious scams, but in case of daostack i'm sure that it is not a scam, i'm watching it already a long time and didn't notice any scam behavior or something like that from their side.

Yes talking about the topic starter. If it's true that he promoted scam ICOs how can we know this one isn't a scam?

As for me i know that they are not scammers and really working on their product, partnerships etc. because i'm watching by them from the ICO stage and i still was not regret in case of project development. But there is a real problem with a token value, it already lost around 80% from ico price... and this is a real problem for all of us, still no one liquid exchange and small and not "quality" community. As for you, you should do your own research and you will find out that this project is definitely not just another scam story.

Maybe you are right but of course you have a look at the person's profile which made the announcement and negative trust doesn't help to build confidence.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
What's next or new for DAOstack? I haven't been following progress to be honest too depressing lol, my blockfolio balance tells me the majority of the DAOstack story.

come on man, you should be strong on any market and keep your emotions in a black box without exit) there is no place for them in trading/investing world, especially in crypto, i think you know what i mean.
Activity: 134
What's next or new for DAOstack? I haven't been following progress to be honest too depressing lol, my blockfolio balance tells me the majority of the DAOstack story.
The GEN coin is still below the issue price. Shouldn't the development team do something to restore investor confidence?
Yes, you are right, they definitely should do something, it is not serious... but who knows what they have prepared, legal notification about that their token is not a security one is a good news and i hope that they are already negotiating with a top exchanges right now.

Yes, DAOstack is a very good company with a lot of good reviews about this project. So we have to wait patiently in order to develop the things what they mentioned in the roadmap, mostly one thing we have to hold the coin until the market starts recovering.

yeah, if be honest, i'm holding already a lot of GEN's and plan to purchase a bit more due to the reason that i'm really sure that this project will be successful one and i could make some money from it if i keep patience. But i would be happy if they implement some buy-back program like it was in case of PundiX some time ago, i did then a bit more than 550% on them and from that moment the price of their token did not fall and the project attracted a lot of investor's and trader's attention and some time after won a listing on Binance. A lot of people already asked the DAOstack team about this and they promised to consider this idea, but it still not happened.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This project is very interesting, I am sure a project with this concept will be successful, I hope bounty soon begins, but I do not see the reward for bounty on the distribution diagram of the coin

Activity: 4
GEN tokens will be used to boost/promote proposals, and if successful promoters are rewarded in GEN tokens. You can think of it as a prediction game. As well, GEN are needed to register organizations in the ArcHives. There is an entire economy built around the GEN tokens, and a direct correlation between the adoption of the stack and the value of the GEN token. As far as adoption is concerned, there's already a few DAOs in the pipeline.

This boosting/promoting idea does not seem to make any sense to me. Why would I want to spend money on a proposal? Anyhow, this might be a case of contrived tokenomics, and perhaps it's just a bunch of straightforward DAO templates that are not a great improvement over Vitalik's examples, and perhaps they don't really contain much novelty or anything that could be considered a new technological solution. I am skeptical about the benefits of this project for now.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Activity: 71
GEN tokens will be used to boost/promote proposals, and if successful promoters are rewarded in GEN tokens. You can think of it as a prediction game. As well, GEN are needed to register organizations in the ArcHives. There is an entire economy built around the GEN tokens, and a direct correlation between the adoption of the stack and the value of the GEN token. As far as adoption is concerned, there's already a few DAOs in the pipeline.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Activity: 98
The team has confirmed they have a pending application for listing on 3 of the top 10 exchanges, if we get listed on  a good one, I'd imagine token value will increase tremedously as the sell walls are thin on IDEX, Just 70 ETH buy order on IDEX doubles the price and 550 ETH brings their to ICO price
Activity: 134
Binance coin 8 community voting also open we should try as a community to get this bad boy on binance if it hits I promise to do my share and help get the price up
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The concept and technical capability of the DAOSTACK project are very good. The development prospect of this coin project is worth looking forward to.
Pages:
Jump to: