Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAOstack: Complete Tools for Decentralized Collaboration at Scale - page 8. (Read 14556 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 513
I think the devs could communicate more proactively here and engage more with the community. I think that is a fair critique.

The GEN coin is still below the issue price. Shouldn't the development team do something to restore investor confidence?
Yes, you are right, they definitely should do something, it is not serious... but who knows what they have prepared, legal notification about that their token is not a security one is a good news and i hope that they are already negotiating with a top exchanges right now.

I see this type of posts way too often. They are as old as the whole ICO thing. Unless you have a good and constructive idea what that "something" is the devs should do, there is no point in complaining here.

Here is the thing:

If the devs have malicous intent, they don't care about you either way.

If they have no malicious intent, they are working on it already. Sometimes they can't say anything due to NDAs, especially when it comes to exchange listings.

If you have a great idea, go ahead and post it Smiley

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
The GEN coin is still below the issue price. Shouldn't the development team do something to restore investor confidence?
Yes, you are right, they definitely should do something, it is not serious... but who knows what they have prepared, legal notification about that their token is not a security one is a good news and i hope that they are already negotiating with a top exchanges right now.
Activity: 440
Activity: 102
I think DAO creators will not be so different than celebrated architects that builds monuments, museums, etc, on whom articles are written about, and style and design is dissected. I mean if someone builds a hedge fund DAO, or a DAO for a city hall, or for an open source alternative to facebook, those creators, in my opinion, will be celebrated for creating those great works.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12

DAOstack (GEN) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4db92afa90c70aeae09ff1

Nope nope nope! We already have one shitbit exchange which was a really bad idea and we don't need another one if it is not some really liquid and popular one, IMO.
Activity: 105
A massive campaign should be launched stating the transparency issues in the investment space. And how investors should be able to participate on how certain allocated funds are spent. Obviously they cannot run the whole company. But easily 20-30% of funds raised could be managed by the investors. Or at least let their voices be heard in an organized way. With DAOstack their votes and decisions are recorded.
Yoni Assia mentions this very clearly and says this is the future of ICOs
The project is really interesting,the product that develops the team DAOstack is really in demand on the market,the development of decentralized applications,I really think very attractive,I will definitely follow the development of the project, and wait for its full implementation.

Pay attention to the trust ratings of the thread moderator. If that person is know for promoting scam ICOs, then there is a chance that this might also be one.

Are you talking about topic starter? That is just a bounty manager, his organization already held a lot of campaigns and there were a couple obvious scams, but in case of daostack i'm sure that it is not a scam, i'm watching it already a long time and didn't notice any scam behavior or something like that from their side.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
The project is really interesting,the product that develops the team DAOstack is really in demand on the market,the development of decentralized applications,I really think very attractive,I will definitely follow the development of the project, and wait for its full implementation.

Pay attention to the trust ratings of the thread moderator. If that person is know for promoting scam ICOs, then there is a chance that this might also be one.
Activity: 31
daostack at azurewebsites dot net is the easiest way to access/use it, right?
i'll sit re-read the white paper too i guess...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I expect DAOstack will get listed on a good exchange in the next week, perfect timing with the market so green, then the week after Matan will be at DappsCon promoting DAOstack this event is so huge that other big projects like Golem and Status will be attending. I expect big things this month.
"We have received legal documentation suggesting that GEN is not a security token. Matan Field said: "The most exciting news is... that we finally got our legal doc today that we can hand exchanges supporting that our token is likely not a security... there are now a pipeline of exchanges we can start [to] move forward with."

- Finally guys, we have a green light for exchanges expansion.
Merit: 251
EVOS
That's right you say. Any team will never say the name of the exchanges on which the coin will be added in advance, ahead of time. This can only guess now. Roll Eyes Smiley
I expect DAOstack will get listed on a good exchange in the next week, perfect timing with the market so green, then the week after Matan will be at DappsCon promoting DAOstack this event is so huge that other big projects like Golem and Status will be attending. I expect big things this month.

From where did you get that info about exchange in the next week? there was not any official announcement about it, it is only your hopes and thoughts, i guess.
The team does not comment on the news about the new exchanges. Therefore, it is impossible to say with confidence about the upcoming growth in the price of the token.

Yeah, that is what i'm talking about. I guess they have a lot of work with their lawyers before the official listing, and can not disclose any details in advance.
Activity: 83
the alpha test of the first DAO on DAOstack, Genesis, is currently running on the main net with about 40 members (mostly team members and long-time community members). More people are going to be invited to participate gradually, but I believe a public call for proposals should be coming fairly soon.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

From where did you get that info about exchange in the next week? there was not any official announcement about it, it is only your hopes and thoughts, i guess.
The team does not comment on the news about the new exchanges. Therefore, it is impossible to say with confidence about the upcoming growth in the price of the token.
Activity: 6
I have read several times in the telegram channel that the team is considering a BUYBACK. Is this just a rumor or is is real? I can't seem to find any news regarding such decision yet, however I believe it might bring back some of the lost confidence in the team.
Are there any steps taken forward this decision or is it still in consideration? If a BUYBACK happens would it be on the ICO price and would that have any regulatory consequences?

Activity: 130
Pages:
Jump to: