Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Darkblock - "Barebones coin shaped by the community" [X11] No premine/IPO - page 12. (Read 23294 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Weird. Make a new address.

The reason mine pool, the pool master to resolve before minerpools also appeared the same problem, please contact the pool master dev resolved as soon as possible, thank you!
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
photo taken by ESSA-7 satelite. 1968
Weird. Make a new address.
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
Minerpools is up!

Can't add my payment address: Failed to update your account: Address is already in use Huh
Yes. Minerpools should be up momentarily. The first 100 blocks got raped in like 5 minutes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
I'm a website developer... need any help? My skype is michaeladair1996
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
blocks" : 44,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.23148982,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"netmhashps" : 0.40581274,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 2000000,
"testnet" : false
I just spoke with the Darkblock Dev

He is making sure he has pools up for the launch so its a fair launch. Which I think is very good.

Twoturtles said that he might set up a pool for this coin a few pages back.

He is the Neoscoin dev, so the Darkblock dev is currently in the Neoscoin IRC seeing whats up

I still havn't heard back for ocminer, so Im not sure if he is going to set up a pool or not.

The launch time will be sometime between 10am and 1pm PST, so there is time to get all the pools ready.

OP UPDATED! Happy mining!
electroneum.com
I just spoke with the Darkblock Dev

He is making sure he has pools up for the launch so its a fair launch. Which I think is very good.

Twoturtles said that he might set up a pool for this coin a few pages back.

He is the Neoscoin dev, so the Darkblock dev is currently in the Neoscoin IRC seeing whats up

I still havn't heard back for ocminer, so Im not sure if he is going to set up a pool or not.

The launch time will be sometime between 10am and 1pm PST, so there is time to get all the pools ready.
electroneum.com
no he still has ten minutes

If he is a little late because he is making sure he has pools, I think that is a good thing.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I trust ocminer

He should review the code

Dev where is Cali are you?
Activity: 168
Quite tired with this Fake information about me. I'm not carsen.

I willingly went to multiple pools asking them to add my coin. I don't trust suchpool. Went there, asked for my coin to be launched there, get name called, all of a sudden become carsen (which i'm not) and now I get kassado to spread fake information on this thread.

We reserve the right to remain anonymous to protect our own privacy. Thank you

This sounds like what carsen would say.  See you always say WE.  When you get pissed off it turns into I.  You follow this pattern all the time.  Really carsen you should be thanking me.  I shouldn't be point out your tells to you.  GO back to the drawling board and make a new coin tomorrow man no biggy.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

I willingly went to multiple pools asking them to add my coin. I don't trust suchpool. Went there, asked for my coin to be launched there, get name called, all of a sudden become carsen (which i'm not) and now I get kassado to spread fake information on this thread.

can u set a launch time ?

electroneum.com
I sent a pm to ocminer, we will see what he says.

I don't really don't think this is carson.

I would really like to see this coin start on time.

That would be a BIG plus for this coin.
Slight delay. Trying to get a pool up before launch.

Carsen Cocksucker I love the purple and green in your OP that was the first hint.  Your obsession with get suchpool to run a pool for this was another hint.  Saying you want to remain anon, third hint.  And now the word is you used the same VPN to mask your IP.  It tracked back to your home town for the 6th time.  DUDE you are about as slick as 40 grit sandpaper you donkey.

i dont know man, I usually agree with you on stuff, but carson would have dressed this up a little more, plus he would have had some kind of premine or a way for him to profit.

Maybe you are right, but I am just not sure on this one. What do you think of my points?

You think the same VPN is enough? And how is he going to make money with this?

He had no premine on the last 2 he made either.  Maybe he is trying to give back to the community out of guilt?  I am guessing that it is him.  There are factors that point to it.  But honestly who knows.  I guess I shouldn't be so harsh without more proof.  So please proceed carsen I mean darkblock dev.
electroneum.com
That's my target. Going to ask for pool.mn.

You guys on suchpool irc are very rude people. Won't be dealing with you guys.

If you guys see any of my messages that that asshole kassado will post, it's because I was raging at them for being assholes.

I told them i'm not even going to touch the coin! I'm only here for development. I get absolutely nothing! No hidden premine!

I want ocminer to do code review though.

What did ocminer say?
He was in suchpool IRC running is mouth now he is in Bittrex chat running his mouth.
That's my target. Going to ask for pool.mn.

You guys on suchpool irc are very rude people. Won't be dealing with you guys.

If you guys see any of my messages that that asshole kassado will post, it's because I was raging at them for being assholes.

I told them i'm not even going to touch the coin! I'm only here for development. I get absolutely nothing! No hidden premine!

I want ocminer to do code review though.
electroneum.com
Slight delay. Trying to get a pool up before launch.

Carsen Cocksucker I love the purple and green in your OP that was the first hint.  Your obsession with get suchpool to run a pool for this was another hint.  Saying you want to remain anon, third hint.  And now the word is you used the same VPN to mask your IP.  It tracked back to your home town for the 6th time.  DUDE you are about as slick as 40 grit sandpaper you donkey.

i dont know man, I usually agree with you on stuff, but carson would have dressed this up a little more, plus he would have had some kind of premine or a way for him to profit.

Maybe you are right, but I am just not sure on this one. What do you think of my points?

You think the same VPN is enough? And how is he going to make money with this?
Pages:
Jump to: