Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Darkblock - "Barebones coin shaped by the community" [X11] No premine/IPO - page 9. (Read 23294 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I would like to see trading built into the wallet...I would rather give the fees back to the "Coin" itself and have that go towards further development while I avoid the exchanges that are raping us on scam IPO's as it is... About had my fill bittshix and the bots on polo are giving me a migrane...The single sat asshats that keep one upping each other drive the prices into a freefall...lol....-rant over
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
No problem on my end. Developer has my support, and in fact, I believe the community should support this as the new standard!
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Ok,

this dev has no premine

He doesn't accept donations..

He's been put through the ringer and has handled it rather well

He went on IRC and got shredded for no apparent reason.

There is nothing linking him to carson at all

Let's give him a break here

There are many, many, many many scam dev that should be getting all this drama thrown at them as they fail in each a area that this devs passes.

Why the hell is everyone after this guy?

He has delivered on all his promises and is doing all of this for free.

What the hell is wrong with you guys? lol I don't really blame you because almost all devs would deserve this shit.

People just don't know what to do when a real coin shows up these days. lol makes total sense tho.  Cheesy

So let's give this guy our support, there are very few coins that are not scams, so let's make sure we do everything we can when a coin comes around that has an honest dev behind it that doesn't have some hidden or clearcut out in the open way to rip us off
@Chris001  i agree with you , let 's see what happen the coin next Cheesy

Yeah is he right, or something missing, or just assume it was scam
Activity: 1008
Ok,

this dev has no premine

There are many, many, many many scam dev that should be getting all this drama thrown at them as they fail in each a area that this devs passes.

What the hell is wrong with you guys? lol I don't really blame you because almost all devs would deserve this shit.

People just don't know what to do when a real coin shows up these days. lol makes total sense tho.  Cheesy

So let's give this guy our support, there are very few coins that are not scams, so let's make sure we do everything we can when a coin comes around that has an honest dev behind it that doesn't have some hidden or clearcut out in the open way to rip us off
@Chris001  i agree with you , let 's see what happen the coin next Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
Ok,

this dev has no premine

So let's give this guy our support, there are very few coins that are not scams, so let's make sure we do everything we can to help out when a coin comes around that has an honest dev behind it that doesn't have some hidden or clearcut out in the open way to rip us off
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I would like to see a rich list.they way this coin was setup and short PoW a large percentage of the coins will be held my a few rich miners.seen one miner with 10 ghs on one pool.not really well distrabuted.they will manipulate the market easily until this coin is dead.
Activity: 518
I would like to see that too and I don't mean tor.
I would like to see a coin with anonymity implemented, not just "will be implemented soon" crap.
Activity: 518

What is Darkblock?

Darkblock is a coin that will be made based on suggestions made by the community. The coin doesn't need to be funded solely because we have all the resources at our fingertips. We don't take donations either. An example of a suggestion is if someone wants anonymity in the coin, but they specifically don't want it to be tor or darksend; They want something new. We would work with our team and get it done. We will update everyone on the thread on any questions asked and such. There are many more things we can do though besides this. Note that some suggestions might not be possible within our own skill base.

I'm pretty sure this is what he means.

He's my irl friend.

Make a trading bot!
usecoin dev was full member that didnt stop them scaming every1

Ain't that the truth.

Well, It's time for suggestions.

I need 5 of them minimum.

Once I get 5, I will setup a poll and you vote for the best one. Whichever has the most votes will be created.

Suggestions for?
Activity: 124
photo taken by ESSA-7 satelite. 1968
usecoin dev was full member that didnt stop them scaming every1

Ain't that the truth.

Well, It's time for suggestions.

I need 5 of them minimum.

Once I get 5, I will setup a poll and you vote for the best one. Whichever has the most votes will be created.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
Lets all assume this is a scam and move on  Smiley

Yeah, like in your signature right?

seems like a lot of newbies starting threads
Activity: 168

Yeah, like in your signature right?
Activity: 314
einc.io
Oh hey, another scam coin!

Read the OP: No Premine
Check the source, no premine, no nonsense there.
I know the OP needs to be redesigned to make it look good, but looking good is not what really matters. Just check out UseCoin Wink
I don't see a scam here and have been throwing hashes at it since launch.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Oh hey, another scam coin!

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
selling 46k DarkBlock

pm me  Wink
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Yes, but I don't own any coins nor am I mining them . . .

Not be the devil's advocate, but how did you offer whats-his-face 50K coins if you have none? In all honesty, I am curious...
"I said hey you get 50k coins if the coin was on the pool for the 1% fees!"

I think dev's talking about the 1% pool comission:
5mcoins * 1% = 50k

Ahhhh, OK... It was a legitimate question. Thanx
Yes, but I don't own any coins nor am I mining them . . .

Not be the devil's advocate, but how did you offer whats-his-face 50K coins if you have none? In all honesty, I am curious...
"I said hey you get 50k coins if the coin was on the pool for the 1% fees!"

I think dev's talking about the 1% pool comission:
5mcoins * 1% = 50k
Pages:
Jump to: