Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Darkshibe | PoW/PoS | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging | Update - page 22. (Read 50989 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hey Darkshibes,

I wanted to provide a quick update to all of you. A concerned darkshibe sent me a PM saying that the premine address showed 0. Premine is absolutely intact, but there are some issues with the block explorer. I'm working on getting in touch with the developer of it to see what's going on. Will update you shortly, and/or potentially find and pay for a better more reputable explorer.

To be clear with everyone -- the premine address is D7PxdXqCnyCKHq74oHzRmp2f64NoZ8tmze

The address that is shown in the genesis block on this block explorer lists a different address, and its not the right address at all. Instead of me copying the premine address from wallet directly I was in a hurry and copied from the genesis block on his explorer, which isnt the right address.

Premine hasnt moved except for bounties
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Activity: 752
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Where's the rest of the hash around 50gh/s? Wow Solo mining? Shocked
Activity: 1085
hi =D
ugly coin, there is innovation in it? Huh
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Lol, yet another scam.
Activity: 365
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
To expensive for a new coin.
That price will have to come down
this is not just a regular new coin
this is dogecoin but better mate  Shocked
30k sat inc  Shocked

Yes I heard its a key to the space time continuum....

Its a basic coin that offers zero in terms of any feature whatsoever.

If it were 300 sats then I would be in but at this price I wont be buying
and I would suggest others follow my advice.

I expect the price to drop anyway.

It's funny, everyone is paying premium price for their hash rents, and willing to buy very expensive, just because if someone else is doing it probably means something, but that someone else is thinking the same about you, lol. This is going to sub 1k in a couple of days.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Activity: 364
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Anything wrong on Suprnova? Or why is everyone leaving?

Im hangin in there

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
Activity: 364
Guys, we have 2 mac wallets floating around. I need some feedback on each of them.

1st wallet (NSCrypto) - http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=07478142037181093812
2nd wallet (karimdr2) - http://www.mediafire.com/download/5a6qmcoo45pvtwa/DarkShibe-Qt.app.zip

Can you please test these wallets for me? Each person that tested and documented any issues will get a 10darkshibe bounty (up to 5 users).

Since NSCrypto called bounty first he will get bounty if his wallet works. karimdr2 I wont leave you out either for your work.

Pay the first Smiley
My wallet is tested under 10.7 , 10.8 and 10.9
UPNP, QR Code and IPV6 enabled.
I guarantee it.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Nothing wrong at all. Never had an issue with suprnova in the past.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Spread the hash guys  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
Someone's overbidding on NH. I'll start buying, lol.

AHAHAHAH 75GH/s
80GH/s.....

Seriously, the heck.

I remember the last time, an insane hashrate popped up on a coin, if what the other guy said about 40ghash bneen equal to 150 x11, then this reminds me of ghost coin, that turned out well..

Yup - its a concern alright.

Dont qoute me you gimp. pretty obvious you're trynna get the price low, i said that prior to earlz posting a code review where he states the code is impeccable.

Quoted you again LOL Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
Someone's overbidding on NH. I'll start buying, lol.

AHAHAHAH 75GH/s
80GH/s.....

Seriously, the heck.

I remember the last time, an insane hashrate popped up on a coin, if what the other guy said about 40ghash bneen equal to 150 x11, then this reminds me of ghost coin, that turned out well..

Yup - its a concern alright.

Dont qoute me you gimp. pretty obvious you're trynna get the price low, i said that prior to earlz posting a code review where he states the code is impeccable.

Not my intention at all. What Im saying is true. Just merely stating an opinion is not auto fud dude.
Wake up and join the actual human race
Pages:
Jump to: