Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Darkshibe | PoW/PoS | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging | Update - page 17. (Read 50989 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
see you on the darkmoon guys  Cool
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Used bounty to pay for an updated logo and re-brand. Wallet update coming soon with rebranded images

To the Moon DarkShibes! Smiley

LOL
Ok i buy  Cool

Sky is the limit Wink
Currently the exchange rate is at 16k, will not be cheap ....
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
So is this coin ANON yet or what....
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
So, the total coin supply is about 2 million coins? This is pretty low for the actual price, interesting uptrend too.

I will watch carefully to buy a serious position if price stabilize over 17-18K

I've been watching supply, it will be much lower than 2mil coins. POS Started 1hr after coins were mature. Supply was reduced significantly because of this. The block explorer says we are in the neighborhood of 1.3mil total coins so far, and the biggest blocks are over.
Activity: 406
So, the total coin supply is about 2 million coins? This is pretty low for the actual price, interesting uptrend too.

I will watch carefully to buy a serious position if price stabilize over 17-18K

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
bought more too - pulling my sells near 20K
this looks very strong for a run over 30K
Activity: 252
The logo made me purchase some more darkshibe Grin

To the moooooon! Coin of the year

Edit: i now have 10,000 strong army of shibes, doubled my position
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
lol what a change, I rebuy it at 15-17k sat. Why I sell when I bought for 9500 sat Sad
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Used bounty to pay for an updated logo and re-brand. Wallet update coming soon with rebranded images

LOL
Ok i buy  Cool
Activity: 14
such support - much pump coming !!!
given coin count this could easily hit 50K  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
such short pow, so much block rewards, many whales, such pump, much bitcorn, many bagholders
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Great new logo!
Now i can watch the logo without having to put my sunglasses on  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
can someone explain to me how this even got on bittrex?  Cheesy

whales have come to play. And you know what that means? this has barely even started

Agreed, this is just the beginning.

Bittrex knows what coins are going to bring volume. I'm expecting this to be a high performer, soon to be top 1 by volume in Bittrex for many days if not weeks.
Activity: 36
the calm before the storm, this ones gonna go blast off very soon!! mooooonage!!
Activity: 17

http://i.imgur.com/3jcNIU2.gif

Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

whales have come to play. And you know what that means? this has barely even started
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030
-1500 Coins to pay for 2nd Block Explorer -- CryptoID

Ticker now tracking BITTREX and tagged the 1st post pools

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dsb/#!extraction

About 40% of extraction is through PoS, and 50% of the PoW hashrate is "unknown", likely a couple of large multipools.
Activity: 17
Hi All,

I wanted to post another quick update. I had a great weekend with my family enjoying the fall weather and detaching myself from the crypto-verse for a while. We will be back to business as usual tomorrow. I wanted to address a few quick concerns as I have seen a few of them arise in regards to premine, and bounties.

All bounties have been claimed and paid -- new bounties will be available soon. Here is our premine ledger to show you exactly what has been deducted from our premine so far.

Premine Ledger:

20,000 Total Coins Premined

-50 Coins 1st Pool
-25 Coins 2nd Pool
-10 Coins 3rd Pool
-750 BlockExplorer + Richlist
-1 Coin for Testing Purposes
-150 Coins To Earlz for code Review
-250 Coins Mac Wallet from NSCrypto
-250 Coins Mac Wallet from Karimdr2
-1500 Coins to pay for 2nd Block Explorer -- CryptoID
-2500 Coins to pay for Custom Logo work

Total premine remaining: 17023.24

We want to be as transparent as possible with premine, and we will be moving it to a brand new address so you can all see it easier. The issues with the Genesis block showing the right address are still present so the only logical way for community to keep tabs on this address is by sending it to a new fresh wallet.

We also have a small update in store for our DarkShibe Loyalists, we think you will be happy with it. Also, more bounties are en route as we attempt to grow our currency, and we will rely heavily on our DarkShibe Army input with our decisions moving forward.

In merely a few days we have attained several milestones, and you our loyal community should pat yourselves on the back.

- 125+ GH Net Hashrate
- Added to 5+ exchanges, two of them being the BIGGEST amongst altcoin users (bittrex,cryptsy)

We couldn't have done it with out you and want to extend our deepest appreciation for your contiued support. A big thanks to everyone for such a stellar launch!
Pages:
Jump to: