Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Darkshibe | PoW/PoS | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging | Update - page 20. (Read 50989 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
lol again premine? This is so long story, too many coins have it. Soemeon who know coding could see code this coin and tell, dev premine or not?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
HIDDEN PREMINE SCAM

DEV HAS 250% PREMINE

We need everyone to contact bittrex and tell them to suspend trading on the coin ASAP!

Negotiations with our new block explorer have come to a halt. The dev of it is too tired to complete, but has assured me that it will be live in 12-14 hours. Im still in contact with previous block explorer provider who claimed bounty and havent heard anything yet.

You'll all have to settle for a screen shot showing my wallet and have to take me for my word until then. Have fun and enjoy the Bittrex add Smiley

Lastly, I want to make a few quick notes before signing off tonight:

• Earlz/Thank you for the free code review -- I didn't have a bounty for this but send me a PM, I appreciate your time and effort protecting the crypto community
  • My Mac Wallet guys, I need you to both message me -- NSCrypto,karimdr2 with your DarkShibe Wallets. I have chosen to use karimdr2's mac compile only because I checked his message history and saw several compiles in the past. I am paying the bounty to both of you.
  • Thank you to all of the pool support on our coin, if you setup a pool and you do not see it on the main thread, please PM me. I went through so many PMs and I accidentally deleted a few.
  • To our loyal DarkShibe Army you have made our Devs and Community Managers Proud. The amount of hash support on our coin is fantastic, and the fact that this thread is a self-cleansing anti-fud machine makes us all smile Grin

Thanks, I just pm'd you.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

Giving a quick update this morning, as I will be gone for the rest of the day with my family enjoying some much needed time for Fall/Halloween Activities. A few of our other community managers may step in and provide updates if needed.

We used a portion of premine today to pay for the following things:

150 Dark Shibe -- We tipped Earlz for his Code Review, he can confirm once he receives.
1500 Dark Shibe -- We paid for the best block explorer/richlist there is, Crypto ID.

You can view our new block explorer here -- https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dsb

Our premine wallet address is still not matching that of the Genesis block. Our devs are a bit perplexed as to why this is the case also as to why the premine has moved a few times. I control the premine wallet, and it has never moved addresses, it has always been part of the same wallet.dat. We will be moving the premine to a brand new wallet/address if this continues to be a pain point for our community.

Here is a screen shot of all transactions sent from wallet for bounties, with their lables. (Except the block explorer payment)

http://i.imgur.com/f2ElukJ.png

I hope you all enjoy this fun festive weekend with your families and don't get too wrapped up in coin pricing, trading, or FUD.

This is just the start of our DarkShibe Army.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
BigVern ‏@cryptsy 1m 1 minute ago

Markets Added: TIT/BTC, DSB/BTC, HTML5/BTC, EXCL/BTC

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/526035717843996673
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
I do like the fact that the dev has been very up front and transparent to date. The pow phase is going fast due to staking and will have alot less than 2m after pow.
Activity: 476
Someone sell of and he/she close his bid - dissapear 15btc now is only 5 Smiley Good bye.

Agreed, sell the high order for sales of buy back at cheap selling order
Activity: 490
Someone sell of and he/she close his bid - dissapear 15btc now is only 5 Smiley Good bye.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I hope someone makes a DarkScribe coin  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1680
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
i just set up a temporary block explorer until the first one get fixed  http://dsb-explorer.coin-miners.info:3001/

Not working. Was thinking about buying in. Wanted to check an explorer first. Any other options?

OP explorer is poo poo.

Sorry about that  , now is working , my network connection on my pc was down Smiley
Activity: 631
Former SuchPool Admin
i just set up a temporary block explorer until the first one get fixed  http://dsb-explorer.coin-miners.info:3001/

Not working. Was thinking about buying in. Wanted to check an explorer first. Any other options?

OP explorer is poo poo.

its working.
Activity: 32
Activity: 89

OP explorer is poo poo.
Activity: 8
Most alts with nice logos are shit too  Wink. Let it take flight
legendary
Activity: 1680
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
i just set up a temporary block explorer until the first one get fixed  http://dsb-explorer.coin-miners.info:3001/
Activity: 252
This is SHITCOIN the dev doesnt even took 30 minutes to make a logo, it wont be a surprise if it has hidden premine

ann is so shitty, no info and looks awful, it doesnt have any feature but generic messages.. i dont know how bitttrex even took the effort to list this shit
, at least now we have a place to dump this useless coin

Okay, dump yours  Grin My 1gh/s on suchpool generates 2 coins per block (if the pool is lucky), and i don't know why where the hell is the rest of those 70gh/s on the network.
KMN
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
DASHABI NEED A NEW LOG...A ROADMAP A POD AND THEN,MANY BUYER
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
To expensive for a new coin.
That price will have to come down
this is not just a regular new coin
this is dogecoin but better mate  Shocked
30k sat inc  Shocked

Yes I heard its a key to the space time continuum....

Its a basic coin that offers zero in terms of any feature whatsoever.

If it were 300 sats then I would be in but at this price I wont be buying
and I would suggest others follow my advice.

I expect the price to drop anyway.

It's funny, everyone is paying premium price for their hash rents, and willing to buy very expensive, just because if someone else is doing it probably means something, but that someone else is thinking the same about you, lol. This is going to sub 1k in a couple of days.

Ha ha, yeah  lol....only idiots will buy at the current price  Grin
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
This is SHITCOIN the dev doesnt even took 30 minutes to make a logo, it wont be a surprise if it has hidden premine

ann is so shitty, no info and looks awful, it doesnt have any feature but generic messages.. i dont know how bitttrex even took the effort to list this shit
, at least now we have a place to dump this useless coin
Activity: 70
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
HIDDEN PREMINE SCAM

DEV HAS 250% PREMINE

We need everyone to contact bittrex and tell them to suspend trading on the coin ASAP!

I just LOL'd. Nice job editing a text file and showing it in chrome

LOL, i only trust earlz judgement now since that ADMT issue
Activity: 439
mmmmmm
HIDDEN PREMINE SCAM

DEV HAS 250% PREMINE

I just LOL'd. Nice job editing a text file and showing it in chrome
Pages:
Jump to: