Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 105. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 517
I deleted all files except the wallet.dat and startes the new wallet. It synced 4 weeks but stucks now at 0 hours remaining and still says not synced. Someone any idea?

add some nodes
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I deleted all files except the wallet.dat and startes the new wallet. It synced 4 weeks but stucks now at 0 hours remaining and still says not synced. Someone any idea?

Edit: OK restarted the wallet, now it works Cheesy
Activity: 45
Hello Dev,

What are the next stages of development?
A website soon? New logo? (It is horrible!) Wink

I will set up a masternode very soon!

Thank you for your answers,

DEV posted his steps some Pages back.
Why the hell people want a Website?
Bitcoin never had one and is doing great. You wanna look Pictures or use the technology?
Also the Logo is for me good enough.

Why people like you who knows everything better dont create the own coin.Than you can
create a nice Website and really nice LOGO´s. I prefer a Dev like truckman which concentrate on developing

Agree, no hurry about the website. I'd prefer adding features, improve wallet and support development by for instance helping running a testnet
Hello Dev,

DEV posted his steps some Pages back.
Why the hell people want a Website?
Bitcoin never had one and is doing great. You wanna look Pictures or use the technology?
Also the Logo is for me good enough.

Why people like you who knows everything better dont create the own coin.Than you can
create a nice Website and really nice LOGO´s. I prefer a Dev like truckman which concentrate on developing
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
It would be interesting to add DAS to this website?

http://masternodes.pro/

It's cheap and it's a good advertisement for the project!
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Hello Dev,

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 33
Hi DEV!

I introduced DAS to my friends
They joined the bounty retwitter, but have not received the bounty.
Please check back!

My Wallet: DDMrzFGi8GSjVs9rwnqd5WqwEue9WQNkA7

Thank You!

I hope the developer wouldn't abandon this again just like what he did to the last coin. I hope this is not Part 2 of it. Sad

I think not because everything working fine. Just some stupids here who are on the wrong chain crying like babys.
For me everything is fine and my Masternodes get paid.

Please post a picture as a proof as it is hard to believe. All of my nodes stopped paying on 22. July morning as many others from this forum... Please prove me wrong.

how many machines you have running? How you have sold the ip issue that you are able to run multiple masternodes?
I only can use 2 because i only have 2 ip´´s
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I hope the developer wouldn't abandon this again just like what he did to the last coin. I hope this is not Part 2 of it. Sad

I think not because everything working fine. Just some stupids here who are on the wrong chain crying like babys.

I might give it a try once the Mac wallets are released but you can't blame people for having complaints about a masternodes performance they are suppose to be solid income and kinda hard when they either crash or get on the wrong chain. Hopefully the dev can polish the performance with the next releases after they get some rest.

The problem is the most are here really noobs. They need a tutorial for everythink. If you now how mn work and you are able to use a console than you have 0 problems here
OMG, Finally. we have an expert here. Please SIR answer my question.
I rent some hash and point it to the pool in the OP (hexpool). After hours and hours of mining (I have paid for) mr. hexpool says "hey, we are on the fork".
Mr expert, in your humble opinion, have I being fucked by hexpool?

The problem is the hexpool owner. he dont know what he is doing
And here we get to the conclusion, a lot of people (including you) know what they are doing ARE YOU HEXPOOL OWNER?
Welcome to the bitcoin world guys, meat mincer of virtual wealth.

Please post a picture as a proof as it is hard to believe. All of my nodes stopped paying on 22. July morning as many others from this forum... Please prove me wrong.
i am in office now. cant do a pic because my machines are 25miles away ;-)
thank you  Cheesy i hope i sent it after the fork. how do i get the updated wallet is there a release build yet?

yes just read the last post of the dev
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 7
thank you  Cheesy i hope i sent it after the fork. how do i get the updated wallet is there a release build yet?
how do you update the wallet i sent coins on the old chain by mistake

thats not a problem. Your coins are on both chains if you had them into wallet before the fork.

I might give it a try once the Mac wallets are released but you can't blame people for having complaints about a masternodes performance they are suppose to be solid income and kinda hard when they either crash or get on the wrong chain. Hopefully the dev can polish the performance with the next releases after they get some rest.

The problem is the most are here really noobs. They need a tutorial for everythink. If you now how mn work and you are able to use a console than you have 0 problems here
I rent some hash and point it to the pool in the OP (hexpool). After hours and hours of mining (I have paid for) mr. hexpool says "hey, we are on the fork".

The problem is the hexpool owner. he dont know what he is doing
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Activity: 7
how do you update the wallet i sent coins on the old chain by mistake

Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

Jump to: