Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 106. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 517
I hope the developer wouldn't abandon this again just like what he did to the last coin. I hope this is not Part 2 of it. Sad

I think not because everything working fine. Just some stupids here who are on the wrong chain crying like babys.
For me everything is fine and my Masternodes get paid.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello Dev i need some help i sent a transaction before updating my wallet by mistake are all my coins gone now i can see the transaction in my wallet and how many confirmations it has but i cannot see it on the explorer i now updated my wallet to the update from 3 days ago please but my coins are still lost and have not been sent to the address please help i can show u a picture of the transaction if you want to see it.

http://imgur.com/RIaBBBZ

soo can anyone answer if my coins are gone? haha i knew this happened to others aswell dev please help us!!!!!!!
Activity: 2
I hope the developer wouldn't abandon this again just like what he did to the last coin. I hope this is not Part 2 of it. Sad
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Please remove HEXPOOL from the OP. Payed nothing, although there were some balance 20 minutes ago. Now stats are zero for my address and nothing in the wallet. SCAMMER!
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
all pool not pay all
hahahaha
loser loser loser

bad coin bad coin
bad dev bad dev
bad develoment

searching play other coin good
Activity: 101
Activity: 64
how much for masternode
Activity: 71
next time Dev should schedule a date/time that the update needs to be used instead of just dropping it.
so my coins are gone then?? : Cry
Activity: 28
Hello Dev i need some help i sent a transaction before updating my wallet by mistake are all my coins gone now i can see the transaction in my wallet and how many confirmations it has but i cannot see it on the explorer i now updated my wallet to the update from 3 days ago please but my coins are still lost and have not been sent to the address please help i can show u a picture of the transaction if you want to see it.

there is a chance you have send them while being on the fork, we are all still not sure if the update went thru 100% but the next hours will show

It looks like it didn't went through.  Sad I can't sync from any of the new nodes as they all still say status -1 in getpeerinfo- which means they report that they are still syncing blocks - also if they are already at highest block.
oh so what will happen to my coins do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top

there is a chance you have send them while being on the fork, we are all still not sure if the update went thru 100% but the next hours will show

Activity: 160
did you add the nodes, explorer is fully synced afaik

I also get fully synced - but wallet thinks still it is not up2date.

Just shutdown my node that was on 12.1 - one less old one on the list Smiley

I also get fully synced - but wallet thinks still it is not up2date.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
Updated wallet.
At the moment 16510 block, but the wallet thinks that not all the blocks downloaded yet..

./das-cli getblocktemplate
error code: -10
error message:
Das is downloading blocks...

This is normal?

This is not normal. Having the same issue - and it seems that all updated notes face it as well. All updated notes reporting their height as -1 - which means other nodes cannot sync from those updatednodes. And so no verification of MN payments...

Looks like we probably need an update from dev?!
Activity: 41
Updated wallet.
At the moment 16510 block, but the wallet thinks that not all the blocks downloaded yet..

./das-cli getblocktemplate
error code: -10
error message:
Das is downloading blocks...

This is normal?
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Will just let it run now and get sth to eat Smiley

Same here. Ppl need to update

i am running a windows 10 wallet how can i update there is no new wallet

The. Please disable the listen and Server in config so that you don't verify blocks. We need to get the most accepting nodes on the new version.

I just started up another node with the new version Smiley

Kawai and lpool need to be informed too. Could you get in contact with them? Or at least do you know their usernames?

I am aware of the situation and monitors it.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Will just let it run now and get sth to eat Smiley

Same here. Ppl need to update

i am running a windows 10 wallet how can i update there is no new wallet

The. Please disable the listen and Server in config so that you don't verify blocks. We need to get the most accepting nodes on the new version.

I just started up another node with the new version Smiley

Kawai and lpool need to be informed too. Could you get in contact with them? Or at least do you know their usernames?
Jump to: