Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 34. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
A like that we still have a strong community around the coin. I have faith that we can continue growing the project and the community and take it to a new high. Anyone have any ideas about finding additional developers to help?
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
okey port is 3533, and i am running miner for more than an hour and not even 0.00001 coin on pools dashboard, is it working or i am wasting my time and miner?

Dash and all the clones are have ASIC miners out for the algo.  So you can technically mine on a GPU just like technically you can mine on your CPU, but once ASIC hits, you're bringing a flyswatter to a nuclear war.

I think your explanation hits the nail on the head. You are bringing a flyswatter to a nuclear war Cheesy
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
okey i gotit,  can i use these pools to config my D3 asic?

is there any way to calculate what do i get within a day with d3 hashing power?
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
okey port is 3533, and i am running miner for more than an hour and not even 0.00001 coin on pools dashboard, is it working or i am wasting my time and miner?

Dash and all the clones are have ASIC miners out for the algo.  So you can technically mine on a GPU just like technically you can mine on your CPU, but once ASIC hits, you're bringing a flyswatter to a nuclear war.
Activity: 247

MAN....i already answeared...this is coin for asic miners

how should start.bat config should look like? inc as of DAS on that pool?

ccminer-x64.exe -o stratum+tcp://x11.mine.zpool.ca: -u WALLET -p c=DAS

port?

p.s. nvidia 1060 mining rig
Activity: 6
Hi Coind0g,

Welcome. Will you also join the Telegram chat?

Yes, I have joined the telegram chat as coind0g.

nice! there is also a slack group.
https://godas.slack.com/messages/C6C89GN1Y/
if link does not work, means it expired, will need your email address to send u a fresh invite which u can d/m me.

Couldn't sign up with that link, sent you a DM with my email.
Activity: 126
Hi Coind0g,

nice! there is also a slack group.
https://godas.slack.com/messages/C6C89GN1Y/
if link does not work, means it expired, will need your email address to send u a fresh invite which u can d/m me.
Hi Coind0g,

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 247
is it too late for mining on nvidia gpu? i could not find working pool

only for fun at this moment..this coin is now ''mastered'' with asic hehehe P

mining pools
http://mining.topcoins.biz/site/mining
but beware if u get into problems with this pool , there isnt any contact.. ( i still missing DAS payments from this pool, and no way to contact them)

https://www.altminer.net/site/mining
i can say..its work P

http://pool.razorgames.org/site/mining
i never tested this pool

DAS Masternodes must use port 9399, other ports for the masternode are not allowed.

That wold go against the currently issue with another local port, with the multiple masternodes as they require another port...
As they have to be the same i think 9399 local 9399 vps, 9400 local 9400 vps, etc..

Try this to run multiple masternodes on the same linux vps.

Review under /home/yourusername/.das the das.conf file

I have the following config in it:

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=dasuser01 >>> your RPC user
rpcpassword=asdfuh2q3r98zasFHBas90dfh213AHdfkajg234 >>>your RPC password
rpcport=9398 >>> some RPC port
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=<<< your Masternode genkey >>>
masternodeaddr=13.284.238.21 >>> your linux VPS WAN/external IP address
externalip=13.284.238.21 >>> your linux VPS WAN/external IP address
bind=10.0.1.4:9399  >>> your internal linux vps IP address with the DAS port - which is bound to the 1st WAN IP

Then start your masternode with: dasd --datadir=/home/yourusername/.das

For your second masternode on the same machine:
- Requirement: You need a second WAN IP / external IP address for your 2nd Masternode.

- Make a second das folder: mkdir /home/yourusername/.das1
- create a empty das.conf with nano das.conf in it.

Config for the second masternode:

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=dasuser02 >>> your 2nd RPC user
rpcpassword=aSf92hAGHBf29o83hzgaökdfabdf >>>your 2nd RPC password
rpcport=9397 >>> your 2nd RPC port
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=<<< your 2nd Masternode genkey >>>
masternodeaddr=93.293.23.235>>> your 2nd linux VPS WAN/external IP address
externalip=93.293.23.235 >>> your 2nd linux VPS WAN/external IP address
bind=10.0.1.5:9399  >>> your 2nd internal linux vps IP address with the DAS port - which is bound to the 2nd WAN IP

Then start your 2nd masternode with: dasd --datadir=/home/yourusername/.das1
Report to moderator 

You actually do not need to have a 2nd IP. You can host multiple masternodes on a single IP. I can post a guide about doing this.
is it too late for mining on nvidia gpu? i could not find working pool
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
How do we get coins back from our masternodes? When you try to send the coins somewhere it is 1000 short since those were sent to your masternode, so how do you get those back to send them somewhere else if needed?

If you have a controlling windows wallet, they you can click on 'send' then input. Select the grayed out 1000 balance and right click and unlock it.
If you have a hot masternode, change the masternode=1 to 0 in the das.conf file.
Sweet thanks for this. I am not messing with my node at all right now. Just in case in the distant future if I want to pull out my coins.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
Hi Coind0g,

Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

Hi Coind0g and welcome aboard.

I am happy to have someone who has the knowledge and willingness to make the DAS bigger.
I am too invested in masternodes... How can the community help your effort?

Thanks, glad to be here.

First and foremost, we need more devs. I can do a lot to assist with porting in patches and eventually developing new features, but all the more help, the better. I see a few other people trying to submit pull requests on github. I could try reaching out to them.

Once we establish which repository will be the new official DAS repository (my fork could easily serve as this), we may want to make a new ANN thread titled something like "|ANN| DAS Revival". This is similar from what I've seen happen with Crave. See links below for example:

(old, original Crave thread):
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-crave-1st-pos-masternodes-dark-assets-i2p-market-embrace-the-dark-997356

(new, revival Crave thread):
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crave-revival-1964765

If/when the movement to a new repository happens and a revival thread is created, we will need your support and anyone else who cares about DAS to promote the new forum revival thread and repository.

As part of the revival thread, we will probably want to establish a better looking website that we can update as a community. Github pages can host it for free. We should also establish some goals and eventually build some kind of road map for where we'd like to take DAS.

Agreed that we need & want more than 1 developer. On top of that should we try to establish some other roles? Marketing and promotion people?

Also, if we can get the ball rolling in the right direction it might not be a bad idea to set up a donation address for the developers working on the project. Thoughts?

On a totally separate note:

I'm running 2 MN on a windows VPS but the wallets both keep locking. Any idea what's going on?
Activity: 182

DAS Masternodes must use port 9399, other ports for the masternode are not allowed.

That wold go against the currently issue with another local port, with the multiple masternodes as they require another port...
As they have to be the same i think 9399 local 9399 vps, 9400 local 9400 vps, etc..

Try this to run multiple masternodes on the same linux vps.

Review under /home/yourusername/.das the das.conf file

I have the following config in it:

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=dasuser01 >>> your RPC user
rpcpassword=asdfuh2q3r98zasFHBas90dfh213AHdfkajg234 >>>your RPC password
rpcport=9398 >>> some RPC port
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=<<< your Masternode genkey >>>
masternodeaddr=13.284.238.21 >>> your linux VPS WAN/external IP address
externalip=13.284.238.21 >>> your linux VPS WAN/external IP address
bind=10.0.1.4:9399  >>> your internal linux vps IP address with the DAS port - which is bound to the 1st WAN IP

Then start your masternode with: dasd --datadir=/home/yourusername/.das

For your second masternode on the same machine:
- Requirement: You need a second WAN IP / external IP address for your 2nd Masternode.

- Make a second das folder: mkdir /home/yourusername/.das1
- create a empty das.conf with nano das.conf in it.

Config for the second masternode:

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=dasuser02 >>> your 2nd RPC user
rpcpassword=aSf92hAGHBf29o83hzgaökdfabdf >>>your 2nd RPC password
rpcport=9397 >>> your 2nd RPC port
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=<<< your 2nd Masternode genkey >>>
masternodeaddr=93.293.23.235>>> your 2nd linux VPS WAN/external IP address
externalip=93.293.23.235 >>> your 2nd linux VPS WAN/external IP address
bind=10.0.1.5:9399  >>> your 2nd internal linux vps IP address with the DAS port - which is bound to the 2nd WAN IP

Then start your 2nd masternode with: dasd --datadir=/home/yourusername/.das1
Report to moderator 
Pages:
Jump to: