Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 30. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 265
I have 'downgraded' to the previous version and everything is working fine. (the previous version has a higher version number). I am not sure what this 'upgrade' is good for.

Me too. I run 12.2 version and all my masternodes working on IPv6 Smiley I'm happy again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
I dont understand how this coin is still going lol
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I have 'downgraded' to the previous version and everything is working fine. (the previous version has a higher version number). I am not sure what this 'upgrade' is good for.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I upgraded to 12.1.5 on both offline wallet and masternode daemon on VPS.  I copied over the masternode.conf, das.conf and wallet  from old .das to .dascore on the offline wallet.  I'm getting an error "status:  Not capable masternode:  Invalid protocol version," output from das-cli masternode status on my VPS.  How do I fix this?
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
1.) What's the block time?
2.) What's the block reward?
3.) What's the master node share of the block reward?

See first page

4.) How many master nodes are currently running?

HEY DEV!!!!! HOW ABOUT A FUCKING CHANGELOG SO PEOPLE CAN SEE YOU RENAMED THE DATADIR FROM DAS TO DASCORE?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Could you explain why this is a problem?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
HEY DEV!!!!! HOW ABOUT A FUCKING CHANGELOG SO PEOPLE CAN SEE YOU RENAMED THE DATADIR FROM DAS TO DASCORE?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

If it is so important that you write in capital letters, I would suggest you to just write in normal but red letters. You can be sure that everybody is going to read it then! Wink

I don't want everyone to read it, I just want the dev to read it and do updates in a proper way

The dev is a subset of "everybody". That means that my suggestion should also help you in achieving your goal! Wink

you must be new to this coin. otherwise, you would know how much effort ppl put into keeping this crap alive just to get bend over by the dev again and again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Could you give me some specs on this coin?

Sorry, could not find this information on the website nor in this thread!

that info is normally on the first page of the thread. as well as website, I see it on both. as far as total mn's that is a changing number, someone in the social rooms can give you that info or u can download the wallet and wait till sync this click on tools\information.
Activity: 372
Merit: 130
Could you give me some specs on this coin?

Sorry, could not find this information on the website nor in this thread!
Activity: 2
I think this project has potential if truckman could get some more DEVs on the team and make improvements this would explode...
Activity: 2
What is wrong with new wallet? Last version i had 3 masternode with IPv6 and now what? masternode start-alias doesnt work. How to set up now? Jesus... why this changes?
What pool can i mine now?
I'm lost.
Thats why I don't want to update the wallet right now. My masternode has finally been stable and running for like two weeks and I don't want to screw it all up. Not sure if you will have to re-enable you nodes, start over, or update information in the files. Hopefully someone can shed more light on this.

The update won't change your settings. Just make sure you change the install folder from dascore to the original install location "DAS" ....otherwise i didn't notice any improvement to the program but my masternodes were still there and they started up. I have not ran them long enough to get paid or tried a vpn.
Activity: 406
What is wrong with new wallet? Last version i had 3 masternode with IPv6 and now what? masternode start-alias doesnt work. How to set up now? Jesus... why this changes?
I'm lost.
Thats why I don't want to update the wallet right now. My masternode has finally been stable and running for like two weeks and I don't want to screw it all up. Not sure if you will have to re-enable you nodes, start over, or update information in the files. Hopefully someone can shed more light on this.
Activity: 44
Any pre-compiled versions for Ubuntu?
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538

If it is so important that you write in capital letters, I would suggest you to just write in normal but red letters. You can be sure that everybody is going to read it then! Wink

I don't want everyone to read it, I just want the dev to read it and do updates in a proper way

The dev is a subset of "everybody". That means that my suggestion should also help you in achieving your goal! Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

SOpool.us has enabled DAS in the multipool!!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=DAS as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in DAS:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u D67d9WyNxmTMeYWGXfRzLm9Lp4pHSsTXEJ -p c=DAS

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u D67d9WyNxmTMeYWGXfRzLm9Lp4pHSsTXEJ -p c=BTC
Donation Address: D67d9WyNxmTMeYWGXfRzLm9Lp4pHSsTXEJ
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
I'm lost.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top

Activity: 588
Merit: 422
New Release! Please update, wallet, daemon!!!

DAS v. 0.12.1.5 Released

The new update adds support for the old masternodes.

Also, the old source code will no longer be available.

Could you post an guide or at least a few line about how to update a Linux VPS?
Now we have some nice step by step guide about installing them, but how to update using your source?

If you cloned the Github repo before via git clone (git clone https://github.com/Truckman83/DAS/), then:

Change the directory to your local DAS github directory.
git pull
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
Then copy the dasd, das-tx and das-cli files to /usr/local/bin and override the old DAS files.
Activity: 322
I have two nodes, they work the same. Yesterday 3 came to one, and to the second 1 DAS, how so?

The reward is random... There will be days when you receive multiple times and days when you receive nothing. In the long run, it will average out.
Activity: 378
I have two nodes, they work the same. Yesterday 3 came to one, and to the second 1 DAS, how so?
Activity: 219
Can anyone get synced and running a masternode with the new wallet?

I grabbed the new wallet and compiled it. Have it on my VPS. Some start but won't run. Gives an error that says it can't connect.

Have all the necessary "stuff". Have many masternodes running with other coins AND HAD DAS running until this new wallet.

What the frick is going on?
Pages:
Jump to: