Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 41. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
🛠 NEW MINING POOL HAS BEEN ADDED 🛠

https://altminer.net
Low latency, scalable and secure mining pool infrastructure
Currently only 0.45% fee (PROMO)
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

▶️▶️▶️ How to mine❓
Use the following parameters at your preferred mining software (replace WALLET with your wallet address):
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3533 -u WALLET -p c=DAS

▶️▶️▶️ How to use a different difficulty❓
You can use the parameter d=? in your password to set the desired difficulty, good for NiceHash etc.
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3533 -u WALLET -p c=DAS,d=8

▶️▶️▶️ Explorer
https://altminer.net/explorer/DAS

▶️▶️▶️ Nodelist
https://altminer.net/explorer/peers?id=1881

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Wraps hang, why do not you have income? How long does it have income? Or how many coins can be required?

Have you already set up you masternode?
When was the last time you received any reward?

The reward is about 1.5-2 DAS a day, don't expect more and there are days when nothing arrive.

Masternode status "REMOVE". All masternodes return this.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The wallet does not synchronize for 24 hours, payments hang
What is a decentralized currency, if all work depends on one miner?
Think about it!
One miner? Not the case. Several pools can be up to 400-500 miners at one time total, but when 400+ jump out to maximize profit? LONG TTF on hard blocks. No new block = no transactions = no confirmations = no mining rewards = no MN rewards, etc.

SEVERAL pools, but the hundreds of miners on the x11 multipool at granatgas is maximizing their profit on EASY blocks and when the difficulty gets over a certain threshhold (3000?), they autoswitch to another coin, leaving the remaining DAS miners on other pools to work the hard block with lower hashrate. Before hexpool went down, we had a consistent hashrate of about 75-85 GH/s. Now it varies from 5 GH/s to 75 GH/s, with granatgas controlling the hashrate and holding DAS ransom basically.

This is what DGW was meant to prevent, but as mining tech improves, the algos on cryptos ALSO needs to diversify. Having a multi-algo crypto protects an altcoin from the x11 ASIC autoswitching multipools.

WE NEED MINERS ON http://mining.topcoins.biz/ and http://sopool.us/ ASAP. And find a pool(s) of altcoin miners who are willing to mine DAS cinsistently to make it profitable. Losing hexpool to the yiimp hack was a HUGE blow to DAS while granatgas was milking easy blocks in the background.

DEV NEEDS to find a solution with granatgas-pool. Either do something to have them STOP mining DAS (payment?), blacklist them somehow, change difficulty algo to react to major hashrate spikes/extremely fast TTF, dump DAS to manipulate price lower to make unprofitable for granatgas-pool until fixed/resolved, or change to a multi-algo after a certain block with a major core update? Otherwise DAS will be held hostage, like every other small altcoin at some point or another, by huge hashrate single algo autoswitching multipools who care nothing about the coins they mine, just the BTC profitability vs mining costs regardless of the consequences. Pure greed at any cost. Period. And that is one of the major downsides and potential killers of crypto, esp altcoins, in general.

DEV? The ball is in your court. Time to earn your premine!

Regards,

c_p
Is there a invite to the current slack channel?
https://join.slack.com/t/godas/shared_invite/MjI5OTE5NzkyMDk2LTE1MDM0OTQxMTgtNDEwZGQyM2RjYg
Expires in 1 week

Anyone who is on the Slack can provide an invite, not just the dev. The community takes care of the community. Smiley

Regards,

c_p
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Wraps hang, why do not you have income? How long does it have income? Or how many coins can be required?

Have you already set up you masternode?
When was the last time you received any reward?

The reward is about 1.5-2 DAS a day, don't expect more and there are days when nothing arrive.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

You can try this one: https://join.slack.com/t/godas/shared_invite/MjI5OTE5NzkyMDk2LTE1MDM0OTQxMTgtNDEwZGQyM2RjYg

If this invite is expired or  you can't join, just send me your email address in PM and I will send you an invite email.
Activity: 182

Activity: 172
you can pm dev to has been invited te the slack channel
hope you will join with us soon .
Think about it!

Was just about to start mining DAS ... so glad i read this thread, appreciate the updates guys, gonna go wash my dishes instead...sounds more rewarding given the current situation.
Activity: 126
Think about it!
Activity: 89
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
I'm done with this coin. Total amount sent tho nova to sell it as soon as it's confirmed. This coin dies like the first one from this dev.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Here we are again.

Block 42726
Difficulty 5420
Time since last block: 15 hrs 18 mins
No block, no transactions, no confirmations.

W.T.F.

Regards,

c_p

16hrs behind for me. What adverse affects does this have on masternodes?

When no blocks are mined, there are also no rewards for masternode owners.

Maybe the difficulty algo needs a replace or readjustment.
Activity: 15
Here we are again.

Block 42726
Difficulty 5420

W.T.F.

Regards,

c_p

16hrs behind for me. What adverse affects does this have on masternodes?
Activity: 71
Good image of DAS cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world
Here we are again.

Block 42726
Difficulty 5420

W.T.F.

Regards,

c_p
Yeah, cp the best coins out there right now are all Rock Bands not solo acts

Exactly! Wink And not a cover band either...

Re: multipools and autoswitching in single algo coins, I came across this interesting thread that EVERY dev, current or future, should read (ahem, Truckman):
https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/1vrish/multipools_are_bad_for_the_health_of_cryptos/

I'm going to look into the issue further when I'm free later (even though it's not my job). I'd like to hear about the status of hexpool and what happened and whether it will be back up?

For the time being, let's try to get more miners interested in mining DAS to point their rigs to topcoins and sopool to get some growing and stable hashrates to counter the effects of granatgas-pool entries/exits in DAS. That's the only immediate solution I can think of.

Truckman: I've sent several PMs. This issue REQUIRES your immediate attention.

Regards,

c_p
Activity: 190
Yeah, cp the best coins out there right now are all Rock Bands not solo acts
Again, the "burst mining" by granatgas-pool on low difficulty blocks causes ever increasing difficulty with the DGW algorithm and once the difficulty reaches a certain threshold, then burst mining stops leaving the remaining small pool of miners to solve the highest difficulty blocks. See the curved cliffs of difficulty on the POW Network Difficulty chart http://das.thecryptochat.net/index.php? ? What used to be a much smoother "wave" is now a fast peak and drop thanks to granatgas-pool controlling most of the hashrate after hexpool went DOA. Previously having hexpool consistently mining DAS prevented these cliffs and manipulation of the blockchain.

Right now stuck on block 42726 with base difficulty of 5420.38. Once the long-term (ethical) miners solve this, then here comes the burst mining from granatgas-pool to quickly gobble up the easy blocks and their higher mining rewards.

Personally, I consider this a mining ATTACK against DAS. Using difficulty monitoring and thresholds, the multipool at granatgas-pool is exploiting a weakness with DGW that is built in with Dash-forked coins. Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should. Apparently profit is the main motivation at all costs.

a.) the difficulty algo needs to be adjusted to deter these burst mining attacks

b.) the offending pool needs to somehow be "blacklisted" or prevented from submitting blocks to the DAS blockchain due to the malignant nature of their activity

This needs to be analyzed and solved SOONER rather than LATER and is just another reason why there should be a DEV TEAM for a coin to pool skills, experiences and resources in REAL TIME to correct issues like this and the many others that need to be addressed with DAS.

Regards,

c_p

Activity: 190
It sounds like someone is mining with a powerful rig and jacking the difficulty. Then pulling the miner after the block is solved. The effect is a block you can't solve. I think this has happened in the past to other coins but I can't remember the solution right now.
Pages:
Jump to: