Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 42. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
hm this is just fantastic...
http://das.thecryptochat.net/address.php?address=DTf7mudNVSpqVWj9EwmFAmACdQwi9NJHHt

DASexplorer show that i should have 381 DAS blance... but wallet just dontsee it... and have only 0.17 das.... that transactions obviously just dissapeared from network...
and 78 das balance from http://mining.topcoins.biz/?address=DTf7mudNVSpqVWj9EwmFAmACdQwi9NJHHt
its not shoved in wallet or in DAS explorer....
idontknow why is this happening, isnt m wallet into some banlist or so? after that yiimp attack? or wtf? why only i have this problems? pffff
maybe i should just ask truckman to fix this from premine balance....pffff... i waited long enough ...

and for all others that are asking why they wallet cant sync , because network is stuck in high diff block and anyone wanna crack it..because the cost just dontpay it
its needed 10-20ghs power to crack that block, but network have only 1ghs or lower at this moment....
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
And why last block found 14 Sep 2017 04:06:47 GMT?
Activity: 82
wallet not sync 6 hours, why Huh
Activity: 182
Again my wallet got stucked 5 hour behind. and the message "No block source available ..."

Neither send nor receive, nor look at the balance sheet

You have check again ?
Activity: 392
Again my wallet got stucked 5 hour behind. and the message "No block source available ..."

Neither send nor receive, nor look at the balance sheet
COIN owner can just ask multipool owner/admin to remove DAS from their pool, i know that some coins was removed from zpool, dontknwo if they asked or somehow blocked that pool, but u can try....
or maybe u can somehow ''block'' monitoring of thic coin that they cant spott profit..
Activity: 126
someone said in the telegram room there is a gpu mining script ?
anybody gpu mining for this coin if so what are your results?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
c_p, you've been doing a great job in this thread.  Has it crossed your mind to fork something and create a new masternode based coin?  You've got the knowledge and vision, I'm sure alot of people here would follow.  Obviously It would be ideal if you could somehow take over a large share of this coin, but if that's not a possibility, seems like you should start something up.

Good idea... As long as it won't be the same as Vivo coin which just steal part of the community without rewarding anyone.
If I can chose DAS without Truckman, I would be happy... Let's free DAS from him.
Activity: 318
c_p, you've been doing a great job in this thread.  Has it crossed your mind to fork something and create a new masternode based coin?  You've got the knowledge and vision, I'm sure alot of people here would follow.  Obviously It would be ideal if you could somehow take over a large share of this coin, but if that's not a possibility, seems like you should start something up.
Activity: 70
my wallet got stucked 1 hour behind. and the message "No block source available..." appears. what should i do?
Be patient. ANOTHER high difficulty mining block (42621 with base dfficulty of 5995) is holding things up now that we are at the mercy of profit-seeking, difficulty-averting miners at granatgas-pool, Sad Just give it time.

I've been looking into the DGW versions and looking at the code to see if there is a solution for the "high hashrate multipool insertion for low difficulty blocks with retreat for high difficulty blocks" that is possible. Looks like profit-seeking miners are staying ahead of the protective difficulty algos that are used to prevent just what they are causing. They directly cause a situation (increasing difficulty) but don't want to hang around for the effects of what they cause, only to come back when difficulty low (and block rewards higher). That's why DGW is on v3. We need a balance on this DGW difficulty roller coaster. :\

Truckman!!!!

Regards,

c_p
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
my wallet got stucked 1 hour behind. and the message "No block source available..." appears. what should i do?
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
I throw my hashrate there also. Yesterday i did mine by topcoins and payment received.  So now i'm connecting there again. I like 16 DAS for a block Smiley
I am going to start documenting "Trouble Blocks". Blocks where the difficulty and lack of consistent mining power have a significant impact on the reliability of the DAS network.

Block: 42534
TTF: 6 hrs 15 mins 55 secs (WOW)

Base difficulty: 3282.53511
Block difficulty: 21099.2934

Found by: D8MFvYWdr8dHxcHzgR9fouh8BAbvc83x5q (VIP Miner of the Day I would say!! I'm sending a 12.80697000 DAS donation myself)
Pool: http://mining.topcoins.biz

Generation: 6.403485 (80% to pool/20% MN reward)

Network hashrate before was 48 GH/s. After 15 GH/s. Over a 68% reduction due to difficulty! (Unacceptable mining difficulty abandonment) It tells you something good about the reliability of the topcoins pool and the miners there who tough it out for DAS. Thank you. Smiley

Solutions? Ideas? Please share.

Regards,

c_p

only question is if that miner get that DAS..because i still donthave balance from topcoins http://mining.topcoins.biz, pool say it was send, but wallet say i get nothing.. and no way to ask them to make wallent maintenance/rescan transactions, because i donthave any contact for topcoins admin/owner...

p.s 48GH/s ?? thats just average hashrate for that block, not actual hashrate in that moment.. if block is started with hm lets say 500ghs, and the miners jump out... network still show some hashrate, but real hashrate is 0 or almost nothing..
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
If you did the setup right, and started the masternode from your wallet with 1000 das in it, it should start.

What does it say at your local wallet when you start the masternode?

I'm not sure if the local wallet have corrected setting. Because in the Masternode tab there isn't anything.

If you followed the video and set up the hot node/controlling wallet and you have nothing in the My Masternodes tab, that mean your masternode.conf is either empty or not not correct... If the all masternodes tab is empty, that means your wallet is not synchronised to the network.

Thanks for your time. But i don't know.. You watched this video? Because i'm scared.. Maybe there aren't all instruction?
In the local wallet there is another step?

Thanks again

I have watched the video from the beginning to the end, and you are right... It is not completed, one more step remain, editing the masternode.conf file in your local wallet.

This is the guide I was following. It is very good, but now a bit out of date in the compiling part. But for you only the PART 5 is needed, you looks like already done the rest.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20571939
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
If you did the setup right, and started the masternode from your wallet with 1000 das in it, it should start.

What does it say at your local wallet when you start the masternode?

I'm not sure if the local wallet have corrected setting. Because in the Masternode tab there isn't anything.

If you followed the video and set up the hot node/controlling wallet and you have nothing in the My Masternodes tab, that mean your masternode.conf is either empty or not not correct... If the all masternodes tab is empty, that means your wallet is not synchronised to the network.

Thanks for your time. But i don't know.. You watched this video? Because i'm scared.. Maybe there aren't all instruction?
In the local wallet there is another step?

Thanks again
I am going to start documenting "Trouble Blocks". Blocks where the difficulty and lack of consistent mining power have a significant impact on the reliability of the DAS network.

Block: 42534
TTF: 6 hrs 15 mins 55 secs (WOW)

Base difficulty: 3282.53511
Block difficulty: 21099.2934

Found by: D8MFvYWdr8dHxcHzgR9fouh8BAbvc83x5q (VIP Miner of the Day I would say!! I'm sending a 12.80697000 DAS donation myself)
Pool: http://mining.topcoins.biz

Generation: 6.403485 (80% to pool/20% MN reward)

Network hashrate before was 48 GH/s. After 15 GH/s. Over a 68% reduction due to difficulty! (Unacceptable mining difficulty abandonment) It tells you something good about the reliability of the topcoins pool and the miners there who tough it out for DAS. Thank you. Smiley

Solutions? Ideas? Please share.

Regards,

c_p

The only thing I can think of is for Truckman, holding on to a significant portion of the premine, is to purchase some hashing power to get us through these difficult times or keep a 24/7 base hashrate avail at ALL times until mining hashrate consistency reaches a balance

Is this just one video card that needs to be run as a DAS minor?
or one farm?  6*1070?

One video card ain't gonna do it. I'd say a GROUP of independent miners running mining rigs or buying x11 hashpower, as needed, short and/or longterm on an exchange like nicehash.

I have an a/c'd server rack (revamping and upgrading all the servers and networking gear) in my "man cave" that I would devote to continuous, dedicated DAS mining as long as someone covered the overhead cost for the necessary rig buildout and the mining rewards paid for electricity, maintenance and time needed. Would also need to setup a private, whitelisted mining pool for invite only miners to serve as a mining backbone for DAS 24/7/365 with terms and conditions agreeable to all for the benefit of DAS.

Now that the recent problem has been identified, I'll take some time away from my masternode and documentation focus (in what "DAS time" I allot) and do some calcs for mining hashrate needed with the variable difficulty of DAS and the pre-existing mining that is going on continuously and intermittently to determine what would be needed and what it would cost. (but I do have a life and am not a dev for DAS but I do love the maths...) Wink

Regards,

c_p
Activity: 126
The only thing I can think of is for Truckman, holding on to a significant portion of the premine, is to purchase some hashing power to get us through these difficult times or keep a 24/7 base hashrate avail at ALL times until mining hashrate consistency reaches a balance

Is this just one video card that needs to be run as a DAS minor?
or one farm?  6*1070?
Again the coin died
The purse is not synchronized - 4 hours the source of the blocks is unavailable.
Payments do not pass.
with master payments no payments are received.

it is unclear what is connected with it, with the lack of miners, or with problems in the algorithm, but this is not normal work, the lack of stable work is a very very bad sign.
Today we work - tomorrow we do not work, it is unprofitable to dig - everyone is waiting for half-day payments
I'm very disappointed with this coin
It IS clear what this has to do with. Again, this all with losing hexpool to the yiimp hack and the block difficulty aversion of granatgas-pool where miners with hashrate blow through easy DAS blocks then jump ship to other coins on difficult DAS blocks (did not happen before with hexpool). This is HOW a dash-forked coin with x11 works. Nothing the dev or community can do except try to lure more hashpower via stable miners willing to throw the hashrate at ALL blocks, regardless of difficulty, for long-term profitability and the benefit of the coin. As I've said for weeks when everyone asked for more exchanges. Need a BALANCE with more masternodes, mining, community involvement and dev involvement. These are growing pains and should be fixed in the long run but the sooner the better for DAS.

Communication is always the key. Truckman? hexpool?

The only thing I can think of is for Truckman, holding on to a significant portion of the premine, is to purchase some hashing power to get us through these difficult times or keep a 24/7 base hashrate avail at ALL times until mining hashrate consistency reaches a balance. OR share premine with a miner/hashrate buyer who can do this. Truckman does need to realize that all the things that need to be done CANNOT be done by one PT "coding dev" and he should not expect others to do his job for free.

DAS NEEDS a multi-skilled dev team for success:
Lead coder with 2 task coders
Miner/Mining Coordinator
Masternode Coordinator
Exchange Coordinator
Marketer/Communications
Trouble Ticket/Support for DAS users with compile, install, maintenance issues

That is a MINIMUM of an EIGHT person dev team with more needed on special projects along with all working on a wiki, support websites, updates and feature development, security, etc. All of this costs $$, BTC and DAS. That is what premine is for...

If he waits too long, there will be no DAS to dev. No mining = no transactions = no masternodes = no network = no exchanges = no DAS use = dead coin.

PLEASE WAKE UP AND GET YOUR COIN TOGETHER TRUCKMAN. The DAS community can only do so much and you chose to take this burden on yourself for some strange masochistic reason (or naivety). :\

Regards,

c_p
Activity: 392
Maybe the problem is that old versions of wallets are used in MN?
http://clip2net.com/s/3NIT7Xp

pier Das Core 0.12.1
Pages:
Jump to: