Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 40. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
antminer sells a new one that could hash 15ghz. it is called antminer d3 and they are for sale right now.

I was hitting add to cart. It would not let me, now they won't ship till November.
Activity: 247
In reviewing the "blockchain bully" https://granatgas-pool.info/site/block?id=1533, I'm noticing that one of the effects of dropping out on high difficulty then jumping back in for easy with more mining on other pools is causing long strings of orphan blocks more frequently. Yep, one of the down sides of doing what you do and I hope you choke on orphan blocks and waste your hashpower and electricity until you give up on DAS. Smiley

I'm watching them very closely...

Thanks to EVERYONE that is mining DAS consistently on other pools to support the stability and growth of DAS as it was intended.

Regards,

c_p

yep the network and block reward is really strange at this moment, i mined on steamoctane today and yesterday and reward values, reward fractions that i get, block diff, network total hashrate, all was really strange, values just dontgived any sense...
and yes NiceH behavior was strange to..P

p.s. and yes granatpool is getting many orphan blocks..but still is creating high diff, because that blocks are still counted, hashrate at what was mined detected, and diff rising still up...
p.s.2, and their is another big miner/pool, at this moment network hashrate more then 100gh/s....and is not on any offic pools or granatgas... find him boys PPP

p.s i writed truckman about reward problems that i have from hexpool and topcoins, if he can contact them, or compensate it from premine, give m some answears why is this happening, or justsomthing..but any answer,. I probably must eat that  500das missing in network...pfff
maybe he just donthave any time for bitcointalk messages..heh...
IMHO, Mr. Truckman owes some DAS to quite a few peeps around here, including you and I (I'm currently putting 10 GH/s for 24 hours into DAS via sopool.) Will add/remove as needed to prop up network and fight "Hash Wars: A New Hope" vs granatgas-pool. I hope it becomes such a pain that they voluntarily bail. Will be sending the granatgas-pool op an email later too to reinforce their unprofitability with orphaned blocks. Wink

c_p

PS> Who/where is pool for addy DH5gpm9VyYDiN3vfAtbD9eZSxJkdtbyibq ?!

meeeh if u make them angry, they can take it as personal war, or they can find way how to fix orphan problems, not sure what is worse... maybe mail isnt nice idea at this moment...
10ghs, if the diff dontdrop , u end with 30% return or lower...gl
i was cracking today 6k diff block for more then 2 hours, and when i find it, someone su.cked all  easy blocks with 100ghs or more  ( granatgas wasnt it this time), but thats NiceHash, somtime u win, somtime not..P

DrReaper u can have 10ghs from nice hash or miningrental or somthing like that...
nicehish is filled with autobots and so..if u dontknow how its work u can end with really bad returns...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
antminer sells a new one that could hash 15ghz. it is called antminer d3 and they are for sale right now.
Activity: 190
My masternode is up and running correctly. If your new to masternodes like I am, you should know you will only see minted transactions when you turn the wallet on. In my case it's the windows wallet. The wallet syncs with the masternode when it turns on. I am sitting here wondering what is happening, when it was working the entire time.

I was reading earlier posts. What kind of miner gets 10GHs on X11? Does someone sell these?
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
IMHO, Mr. Truckman owes some DAS to quite a few peeps around here, including you and I (I'm currently putting 10 GH/s for 24 hours into DAS via sopool.) Will add/remove as needed to prop up network and fight "Hash Wars: A New Hope" vs granatgas-pool. I hope it becomes such a pain that they voluntarily bail. Will be sending the granatgas-pool op an email later too to reinforce their unprofitability with orphaned blocks. Wink

c_p

Glad for you to take the reigns and make this happen.  I keep toying with the idea of jumping into Das, but haven't the extra cycles to throw at it yet.  Despite that, I'm keen to spin up a Masternode if for nothing else the experience and to make the network more robust.  Would be ideal if there was more activity by the Dev but everyone has a life and it can't be only for crypto.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
In reviewing the "blockchain bully" https://granatgas-pool.info/site/block?id=1533, I'm noticing that one of the effects of dropping out on high difficulty then jumping back in for easy with more mining on other pools is causing long strings of orphan blocks more frequently. Yep, one of the down sides of doing what you do and I hope you choke on orphan blocks and waste your hashpower and electricity until you give up on DAS. Smiley

Thanks to EVERYONE that is mining DAS consistently on other pools to support the stability and growth of DAS as it was intended.

Regards,

c_p

yep the network and block reward is really strange at this moment, i mined on steamoctane today and yesterday and reward values, reward fractions that i get, block diff, network total hashrate, all was really strange, values just dontgived any sense...

p.s. and yes granatpool is getting many orphan blocks..but still is creating high diff, because that blocks are still counted, hashrate at what was mined detected, and diff rising still up...
p.s.2, and their is another big miner/pool, at this moment network hashrate more then 100gh/s....and is not on any offic pools or granatgas... find him boys PPP

p.s i writed truckman about reward problems that i have from hexpool and topcoins, if he can contact them, or compensate it from premine, give m some answears why is this happening, or justsomthing..but any answer,. I probably must eat that  500das missing in network...pfff

c_p

Within the last day my cold wallet (Windows) is out of sync, but when I do a "getinfo" in the debug console,the block count is 43269 = to what is shown on block explorer atm.  The wallet says, "No Block source available..."  Any ideas?

its simple, no POW/network hahsrate... price dontpay for cost at actual diff, just wait and wait....i started new mining round...P

p.s if u just read last 2 sites , u get all info that u need P

somtime can help if u just close the wallet, and after 10-20 sec reopen..

and u can add node list into conf file, if u dontknow how...then, just edit file with das.conf  name
and write this nodes into it

addnode=104.207.145.22:9399
addnode=107.174.69.220:9399
addnode=137.74.157.36:9399
addnode=141.134.124.215:9399
addnode=154.16.7.191:9399
addnode=185.137.97.15:9399
addnode=185.81.167.100:9399
addnode=192.99.70.176:9399
addnode=195.181.241.86:9399
addnode=195.181.243.208:9399
addnode=212.47.243.63:9399
addnode=24.91.171.132:9399
addnode=35.184.44.214:9399
addnode=35.197.67.60:9399
addnode=45.32.169.164:9399
addnode=45.32.169.70:9399
addnode=45.32.235.64:9399
addnode=45.76.13.77:9399
addnode=45.77.115.157:9399
addnode=47.209.22.141:9399
addnode=5.79.97.229:9399
addnode=51.15.46.181:9399
addnode=52.23.180.74:9399
addnode=75.130.162.248:9399
addnode=78.106.135.194:9399
addnode=85.214.153.21:9399
addnode=89.239.193.68:9399
addnode=94.176.238.166:9399
addnode=98.172.83.52:9399
addnode=98.172.83.59:9399
addnode=98.226.11.139:9399
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Within the last day my cold wallet (Windows) is out of sync, but when I do a "getinfo" in the debug console,the block count is 43269 = to what is shown on block explorer atm.  The wallet says, "No Block source available..."  Any ideas?\

UPDATE:  I downloaded a fresh qt executable and deleted the old one.  It is now synchronizing.  One for the books, I guess.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
this is not the only coin with the issue of highhashrate in some hours increasing the difficulty and leaving. it almost seems like they are planned.
The wallet does not synchronize for 24 hours, payments hang
What is a decentralized currency, if all work depends on one miner?
Think about it!
One miner? Not the case. Several pools can be up to 400-500 miners at one time total, but when 400+ jump out to maximize profit? LONG TTF on hard blocks. No new block = no transactions = no confirmations = no mining rewards = no MN rewards, etc.

SEVERAL pools, but the hundreds of miners on the x11 multipool at granatgas is maximizing their profit on EASY blocks and when the difficulty gets over a certain threshhold (3000?), they autoswitch to another coin, leaving the remaining DAS miners on other pools to work the hard block with lower hashrate. Before hexpool went down, we had a consistent hashrate of about 75-85 GH/s. Now it varies from 5 GH/s to 75 GH/s, with granatgas controlling the hashrate and holding DAS ransom basically.

This is what DGW was meant to prevent, but as mining tech improves, the algos on cryptos ALSO needs to diversify. Having a multi-algo crypto protects an altcoin from the x11 ASIC autoswitching multipools.

WE NEED MINERS ON http://mining.topcoins.biz/ and http://sopool.us/ ASAP. And find a pool(s) of altcoin miners who are willing to mine DAS cinsistently to make it profitable. Losing hexpool to the yiimp hack was a HUGE blow to DAS while granatgas was milking easy blocks in the background.

DEV NEEDS to find a solution with granatgas-pool. Either do something to have them STOP mining DAS (payment?), blacklist them somehow, change difficulty algo to react to major hashrate spikes/extremely fast TTF, dump DAS to manipulate price lower to make unprofitable for granatgas-pool until fixed/resolved, or change to a multi-algo after a certain block with a major core update? Otherwise DAS will be held hostage, like every other small altcoin at some point or another, by huge hashrate single algo autoswitching multipools who care nothing about the coins they mine, just the BTC profitability vs mining costs regardless of the consequences. Pure greed at any cost. Period. And that is one of the major downsides and potential killers of crypto, esp altcoins, in general.

DEV? The ball is in your court. Time to earn your premine!

Regards,

c_p

Crypto Patriot thankyou for your explanation regarding the difficulties for mining DAS, its great comfort to have it explained and realise that its not the coin itself that is causing the issue.

Regards,

c_p

Regards,

c_p
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
TRUCKMAN, I THINK IT'S GOOD TO LIST DAS ON YOBIT, THE VOLUME MUST REACH 5-10BTC MORE :>
PLUS, THERE IS NO COIN NAMED "DAS" ON YOBIT.

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
"Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days"
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Hey guys,

is there anything else on the road map that can be considered a major milestone in the near future?
Activity: 84
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
i bought hashpower to crack the last stuck block....mission done... but i fu..ed it with fix order and i overburned the network,(bought 40ghs, but NH was pushing 80-100ghs pfff) and i cant lower the hasrate, only stop it...
net is unstuck for now.....and yours wallets and masternodes should work at this moment...

but somthing really strange is happening with rewards hm....not sure if i bether dontstop mining..hm hm hm..
lets hope that i again dontend with unpayd rewards, other way i get really crazy aaaaargh P

( i already lost in last weak 400 DAs from hexxpol, and 78 das from topcoins, and i really donthave good experience with steamoctane)

6 times edited this message P, maybe i should just delete it heh P

edit nr7, ok, i cracked that stuck block 2 times, and 2 times that loved multipool vacuum su.ker jumped in and started ''cleaning'' meeeh P, i just cant win against that pool, i can b fast, but multipool is still faster...
last ''round battle score'' from steamoctane : i 1x block , multipool 14 blocks...je je jeee P

We need a steady stream of miners and hash power in order to balance the network out.  Come on guys lets get on one of the pools to make this coin healthy again!
i bought hashpower to crack the last stuck block....mission done... but i fu..ed it with fix order and i overburned the network,(bought 40ghs, but NH was pushing 80-100ghs pfff) and i cant lower the hasrate, only stop it...
net is unstuck for now.....and yours wallets and masternodes should work at this moment...

but somthing really strange is happening with rewards hm....not sure if i bether dontstop mining..hm hm hm..
lets hope that i again dontend with unpayd rewards, other way i get really crazy aaaaargh P

( i already lost in last weak 400 DAs from hexxpol, and 78 das from topcoins, and i really donthave good experience with steamoctane)

6 times edited this message P, maybe i should just delete it heh P

edit nr7, ok, i cracked that stuck block 2 times, and 2 times that loved multipool vacuum su.ker jumped in and started ''cleaning'' meeeh P, i just cant win against that pool, i can b fast, but multipool is still faster...
last ''round battle score'' from steamoctane : i 1x block , multipool 14 blocks...je je jeee P

Activity: 219
Hello!

I want to note that DAS wallet works stably well!
Masternodes bring profit, mining goes, DAS for its development time is not bad. The price will only grow, I assure you.
Many people write about updating the source code, not understanding what it's for!
I can update it every day! Add new checkpoints, etc!

I wanted to conduct a small survey of our community. What we really need:

1. What are you worried about in your wallet?

2. What kind of errors did you encounter?

3. What do you think needs to be changed and why?

Hey Truckman,

So you asked what you could do and what needs to be changed... well here it is:

There is a problem with the coin as far as mining goes.

The granatgas-pool is basically bulling the coin. I don't understand the entire thing, but they seem to mine the coin when the difficulty is low, and then bail as soon as a difficult block appears. If you really want to help, jump on the slack channel and there are several very smart people who can explain it better than I.

https://join.slack.com/t/godas/shared_invite/MjI5OTE5NzkyMDk2LTE1MDM0OTQxMTgtNDEwZGQyM2RjYg

So, there you have it. THAT'S what needs to be done, so if you were serious in what you said, let's get this fixed.
Altminer is EU based Wink
IP search showed USA due to Cloudflare interface. Wink
Thanks. Updated.

c_p
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Altminer is EU based Wink
**CURRENT DAS MINING POOLS IN OPERATION**

Topcoins (2% fee): (unknown; Ukraine?)
http://mining.topcoins.biz/
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://mining.topcoins.biz:3533 -u -p c=DAS
DAS Pool Wallet: DMqRsejTbi9uV3QWPrjyqPiYraAxNdMFcj

NEW!!!
SteamOctanePool (0.25% fee!!): USA
http://sopool.us/
-a x11 o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u -p c=DASx
DAS Pool wallet: DPcNKxhvuqjSyTdjfr6BjwDgKgsCnjznmp

JUST ADDED
AltMiner (0.45% fee): EU
https://altminer.net/
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3533 -u -p c=DAS
DAS Pool wallet: DRZpdd1ouj5rDNjxYDZJ66dTDdsfbEB8LW

Any other reliable, secure DAS mining pools that are up and operational with multiple algos and coins?

Regards,

c_p

EDIT:
WHAT UNKNOWN POOLS DO THESE DAS ADDRESSES BELONG TO?!

DH5gpm9VyYDiN3vfAtbD9eZSxJkdtbyibq (edit: found to be zpool.ca)

D5gzmDN9Zy9cmvCmT466Fo9VZfHbJPrFgh

(FYI: DDfTcnWUu1tcpQ4dY5WQhHY9KVv833QnFu is granatgas-pool DAS pool address)

Anyone have any idea on the unknown(s)?

Between those unknown pools and granatgas-pool, they are taking the lion's share of easy blocks and their larger rewards.
(Shouldn't difficult blocks be higher rewards, easy being lower rewards? Why is it inverted. It rewards granatgas-pool behavior instead of avoiding it?

You want hashpower on HARD blocks and the more hashpower needed (ie, cost), it should be a higher reward.

Anyone care to comment or elaborate?

Truckman?! I have some REAL WORLD DAS difficulty calcs and block reward calcs (vs specs in the ANN) that you would be VERY interested in seeing.

Pages:
Jump to: