Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 48. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
No, you shouldn't consider it as a loss.... Coin shouldn't just disappear, the issue should be investigated by the dev (preferably)
I am sure there is a solution for this, as without any explanation the whole project would collapse as people won't be confident sending it anywhere.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
This wallet is not stable for windows 10.
After a few hours the wallet is stuck and I get this error message:

Any ideas?

Try to run the wallet as Administrator
Did that and same happened again. Sad

@hanskan
With most of the coins, staking can even be done on a raspberry pi. There is almost no load to bandwidth, GPU, CPU and something between 200-300 MB of memory is needed. DAS is a little bit different at least on win10. It consumes about 2 GB of memory and this is a lot. I don't know if it's the same on linux/ubuntu.
Dev was active 6 days ago and is not very responsible (yesterday I had some time to scroll through the whole thread). In addition with the buggy win wallet, I don't think I will stay with that coin another week.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
wtf are u doing with this coin???
400das first in wallet and now stuck in uncorfirmed and wallet balance back to 0.06..wtf?

Activity: 336
I have a question regarding running a masternode - does it consume lot of brandwidth / GPU / CPU / MEM ?
Activity: 873
Merit: 268
Hey guys i tried sending my coins to Nova on my wallet it shows as sent

DQqYDzcsanZSkGHmeFYkipHQE95789ChEg

however on explorer it doesn't it seems the coin is forked can some one help me please i am using windows 10 and wallet version 12.2

http://das.explorerz.top:3002/address/DQqYDzcsanZSkGHmeFYkipHQE95789ChEg

still shows the balance however

http://das.thecryptochat.net/

does not even pull up my address its so weird and confusing.

edit: http://das.thecryptochat.net/address.php?address=DQqYDzcsanZSkGHmeFYkipHQE95789ChEg it shows 0 balance.

THIS is strange.
http://das.explorerz.top:3002/ shows all incoming and no outgoing and balance which equals the incoming (MN with mining rewards)
http://das.thecryptochat.net/ shows the incoming which matches the outgoing with no balance. BUT it does not list any outgoing transactions to substantiate the zero balance. I'd say this is a technical issue with thecryptochat?
Do you have the transaction IDs on your attempts to transfer? It should show 61 in, 1 out (to Nova) with balance of 0, IF that is in fact what you did. What does Nova show? (keep in mind, Nova has been having intermittent wallet problems and not just with DAS)
Date/time/transaction IDs, etc. to do a full analysis, not just the MN address with MN rewards.

In the end, it all gets figured out. (that's what's great with a blockchain shared ledger)

Regards,

c_p

Nova is telling me that no coins recieved and showing me 0 balance after 3-4 days my wallet is showing 0 balance I am not sure what is going seems the coin is forked and i don't know how to recover my coins or send it to Nova.

Any advice please would be much appreciated.

Thank you

It seems transactions are stuck in unconfirmed status for past 3 days any ideas? or should i just consider it as lost?
Activity: 386
Can I Miner POW? Would the algorithm be X11? Thank you!
yes you can miner
this is pools on first page , you may use asic to miner is best,i just have gpu to miner it , good luck .
www.hexpool.com
Stable, fast, https secure - only 1.5% mining fee!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://hexpool.com:3533 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS -p c=DAS

http://mining.topcoins.biz/
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Can I Miner POW? Would the algorithm be X11? Thank you!
Activity: 292
Merit: 251
Hi dev! My masternode change status ENABLED -> PRE_ENABLED every day.
wtf?
debug.log:
Code:
2017-09-11 06:59:30 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN - Asking node for missing entry, vin: CTxIn(COutPoint(37a5e42ee55ba47fa5b43e6a4fc3684094491a82e9ce25447a3071fa1dcc737e, 1), scriptSig=)
2017-09-11 06:59:30 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN - Asking node for missing entry, vin: CTxIn(COutPoint(6ad6e23c3a664d96b3c92938da5b8e625f284cae973858c5aa825a7f26b7f951, 1), scriptSig=)
2017-09-11 06:59:31 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN - Asking node for missing entry, vin: CTxIn(COutPoint(4e21321b4704911a7ea926b08344cee743c439abbf74745e60c7cddd0bd6b275, 1), scriptSig=)
I was able, after many attempts, to get a masternode working! I am glad I have some experience with Ubuntu and cryptocoins in general.
I am all for a name change if it becomes an issue. Apparently, there has been some confusion between dascoin and das. Not sure if the community or the dev has brought up a solution. I did a lot of searching while setting up the masternode and it was an issue trying to find instructions.
Anyway, Here's to a long an happy future.

Should I update my masernodes config file with the ip's of the other masternodes?

That would be advisable. I am not exactly sure why, but since I have done it, all my masternodes has connection straight away after restarting them. Apart of that, I haven't found any difference... But it won't hurt.
We should be more careful who we blame for 'stealing' DAS as a name. DA$ was first, and Truckman didn't do his research and went ahead with DAS as a lazy way to fork DASH. He needed to delete only 1 letter instead of inventing a better one.

Just to clarify the issue:

DA$ - Decentralized Anonymous State - http://dasgov.io/ is active since 24. June, 2015.
DAS - Decentralized and Secure - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-das-decentralized-and-secure-private-send-masternodes-1988059 - was announced on 27. June, 2017

DA$ is a shitcoin and a wired anarchistic idea, but it is 2 years older than Truckman invented DAS...

In my opinion, instead of accusing and blaming DA$ for making confusion, let's change the name of our DAS to something more original. DAS as a DASH fork doesn't sounds right.
Activity: 190
I was able, after many attempts, to get a masternode working! I am glad I have some experience with Ubuntu and cryptocoins in general.
I am all for a name change if it becomes an issue. Apparently, there has been some confusion between dascoin and das. Not sure if the community or the dev has brought up a solution. I did a lot of searching while setting up the masternode and it was an issue trying to find instructions.
Anyway, Here's to a long an happy future.

Should I update my masernodes config file with the ip's of the other masternodes?
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

*********WARNING TO ALL DAS BUYERS AND TRADERS**********

The coin with the ticker DAS on Cryptopia at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=DAS

IS -NOT- THIS DAS. This Cryptopia coin actually named DA$ with Cryptopia ticker DAS is not

affiliated with this coin in any way, shape or form.  

Caveat Emptor!

Excellent!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Seems like they move AGAIN to different chain, but now without any explanation and warn.

I know a guy from NOVA, i will telling him to deslist this SHIT SCAN COIN.
Activity: 61
MY 460 DAS JUST GONE FROM MY WALLET AFTER NEW SYNC, AND LAST TRANSATIONS TOO.

WTF?

1300 DAS SENT TO NOVA AND NOTHING SHOW UP, AND NOW 460 DAS JUST GONE.

HEY DEV, WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY?

Activity: 70
Why dont you list it on cryptopia?Its far better exchange

What is this on Cryptopia, if it is not DAS?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DAS_BTC

PLEASE READ the former posts on this issue. The crypto DA$ took the ticker DAS on Cryptopia because Cryptopia cannot use non-letter characters as a ticker. So this crap coin with no information basically "STOLE" the DAS ticker there as things were ramping up with our DAS and discussion with listing on Cryptopia was getting serious.

This/our DAS is NOT on Cryptopia. That is DA$. So in order to get onto Cryptopia, our DAS would need an alternate ticker. THAT is the current hold-up on Cryptopia.

DAS is only currently traded on NovaExchange. Do not get suckered by this "fake DAS" on Cryptopia.

The dev and other community members are looking at other exchange options, but it all comes down to a cost-benefit analysis and what works best for the most people and for DAS in the long-term. If you can post here as to what exchanges you would like to see DAS traded on along with all the current listing requirements and costs involved, please do share.

PLEASE stop bringing this Cryptopia "ticker-stealing-coin" issue up since it is very confusing to others who do not read all DAS posts here or don't do thorough research.

There are SO many other things to do than flog this specific dead horse.

IF you MUST mention Cryptopia, please be sure to note that you are referencing a coin that is NOT affiliated with this DAS. Personally, I think this was done intentionally just as people were becoming aware of DAS. Then DA$ had to jump on the bandwagon. Please do your research and due diligence. This is NOT banking, this is NOT the stock market, this is the unregulated "wild wild West" of crypto. Shit happens. Wink

Regards,

c_p

DAS donations: D6MUrL4Repv9NrynL3Ue1gFDwnYhBTbam2

Appreciate your detailed explanation, but the real issue is:

Peeps will not go through 107 pages of posts, and a recent post regarding this WILL bring the misrepresentation forward and prevent others from getting scammed.

If I had not asked the question, I would have gotten the wrong coin.

Thanks for your attention.

EDIT:  Another suggestion:  Place a big warning on the first post (under exchanges) of this thread saying the DAS on cryptopia is NOT the same.

I did and do go through EVERY single page and post on btctalk ANNs (mining, exchanges, etc) for coins I do due diligence on before investing in. long or short. Along with every other resource I can find a coin on.  (I'm long on DAS)

Since the DAS ANN was made by the dev Truckman, he would have to edit it with this information. I will send him another PM. I was thinking the same thing. Smiley

Something like:

The coin with the ticker DAS on Cryptopia at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=DAS

IS -NOT- THIS DAS. This Cryptopia coin actually named DA$ with Cryptopia ticker DAS is not

affiliated with this coin in any way, shape or form. 

Caveat Emptor!

Regards,

c_p
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Bittrex is very particular about several things, but in the end, they don't require a certain "pay to play" amount.

They do require Enhanced Verified Account of a team member or person holding 10% or more of the coins.  They take a lot of intangibles in to account as well, such as if your code has gone under a peer review, if the coin is novel in some way or just another clone and how much pre-mining occurred.

Going forward they want an average of 0.5 BTC/day volume and a lot of liquidity (termed as more than 15 BTC worth of buy orders).  They also like to be kept in the loop on development issues (from the developers).  All in all, Bittrex is a quality exchange (and one I'd love to see DAS on) but not a very easy task to get on nor stay on.

Thanks for this thorough clarification. I see people screaming on pretty much any new coin that it should go to Bittrex, yet they don't understand that the coin has to possess strong fundamentals and adequate liquidity in order to be listed there.
Activity: 506

We have had people mistaken that particular coin to be DAS it is not "Decentralized And Secured" the similar ticker named coin at Cryptopia is DA$. There have been arguments here about the listing at Cryptopia and i have verified through my Cryptopia account that the coin DA$ is an ETH coin and not the one whose thread we are on now!

Wow, thanks for that info.
That is borderline fraud, if not very misleading.
Devs should issue a cease and desist to Cryptopia.
Cryptopia is very careless with coin listing their major concern is only how to collect money they do not care if scammers list coins on their exchange i still trade there but i am cautious of the kind of coins i invest in. I have noticed lately a lot of hugely premined coin being listed there.
legendary

PLEASE READ the former posts on this issue. The crypto DA$ took the ticker DAS on Cryptopia because Cryptopia cannot use non-letter characters as a ticker. So this crap coin with no information basically "STOLE" the DAS ticker there as things were ramping up with our DAS and discussion with listing on Cryptopia was getting serious.

This/our DAS is NOT on Cryptopia. That is DA$. So in order to get onto Cryptopia, our DAS would need an alternate ticker. THAT is the current hold-up on Cryptopia.

DAS is only currently traded on NovaExchange. Do not get suckered by this "fake DAS" on Cryptopia.

The dev and other community members are looking at other exchange options, but it all comes down to a cost-benefit analysis and what works best for the most people and for DAS in the long-term. If you can post here as to what exchanges you would like to see DAS traded on along with all the current listing requirements and costs involved, please do share.

PLEASE stop bringing this Cryptopia "ticker-stealing-coin" issue up since it is very confusing to others who do not read all DAS posts here or don't do thorough research.

IF you MUST mention Cryptopia, please be sure to note that you are referencing a coin that is NOT affiliated with this DAS. Personally, I think this was done intentionally just as people were becoming aware of DAS. Then DA$ had to jump on the bandwagon. Please do your research and due diligence. This is NOT banking, this is NOT the stock market, this is the unregulated "wild wild West" of crypto. Shit happens. Wink

Regards,

c_p

Appreciate your detailed explanation, but the real issue is:

Peeps will not go through 107 pages of posts, and a recent post regarding this WILL bring the misrepresentation forward and prevent others from getting scammed.

If I had not asked the question, I would have gotten the wrong coin.

Thanks for your attention.

EDIT:  Another suggestion:  Place a big warning on the first post (under exchanges) of this thread saying the DAS on cryptopia is NOT the same.
Activity: 70

Regards,

c_p

legendary

We have had people mistaken that particular coin to be DAS it is not "Decentralized And Secured" the similar ticker named coin at Cryptopia is DA$. There have been arguments here about the listing at Cryptopia and i have verified through my Cryptopia account that the coin DA$ is an ETH coin and not the one whose thread we are on now!

Wow, thanks for that info.
That is borderline fraud, if not very misleading.
Devs should issue a cease and desist to Cryptopia.
Pages:
Jump to: