Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 52. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
It's quite often that people mistakenly buy a shit load of a coin because they are misled by the coins' shortage.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422

Cryptopia are trading DA$, which is not related to DAS.

You can buy DAS only on novaexchange at the moment.

Btw, is the issue with the unconfirmed transactions already fixed?
Activity: 31
Merit: 3
Hello, a few days ago my two masternodes stopped. I noticed it after two days of stopping. I restarted dasd, but get an error "Not capable masternode: Hot node, waiting for remote activation."
Help me please run them again. Thanks

Thank you all! It turned out to solve its problem with the launch of the masternodes
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
on Cryptopia DA$
Forgery under the DAS  Angry Sad
Activity: 238
New user, have been lurking for about a week. Took that long to go over all 103 pages of this forum to get an idea of what is going on. I have currently 6 masternodes running in 3 different coins. Am adding DAS to my portfolio. Currently have enough to run my first DAS masternode. Working on getting it set up. The community here looks good so I decided to join. Will assist when I can but I am fairly new to all of this (4 months.). Cheers everyone!

Yup... same. Looking to get something happening for the masternode as well. 4 DAS may be a lot in the future.  Cool
Activity: 287
Activity: 292
Merit: 251
DEV, change fucking default ports!
This use many dash forks.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
morning guys , whats up , how fair das are going to launch soon , will moon be in sight, do we have any new updates
Activity: 180
 how to solve this problem the portfolio is in a sychronized order but does not confirm the withdrawals
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
New user, have been lurking for about a week. Took that long to go over all 103 pages of this forum to get an idea of what is going on. I have currently 6 masternodes running in 3 different coins. Am adding DAS to my portfolio. Currently have enough to run my first DAS masternode. Working on getting it set up. The community here looks good so I decided to join. Will assist when I can but I am fairly new to all of this (4 months.). Cheers everyone!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Hi guys,

i am trying to setup a MN but for some reason the MN wallet on the VPS doesn't want to sync. It keeps saying Blocks: 0.
Port 9399 is open in my firewall.
Any ideas?

How to setup masternode ? Only one node on one ip ? Thanks.

Go a few sites back in this thread, there is a useful instruction. I somewhere read about it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
Hi guys,

i am trying to setup a MN but for some reason the MN wallet on the VPS doesn't want to sync. It keeps saying Blocks: 0.
Any ideas?

How to setup masternode ? Only one node on one ip ? Thanks.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Hi guys,

Any ideas?

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello!

I want to note that DAS wallet works stably well!
Masternodes bring profit, mining goes, DAS for its development time is not bad. The price will only grow, I assure you.
Many people write about updating the source code, not understanding what it's for!
I can update it every day! Add new checkpoints, etc!

I wanted to conduct a small survey of our community. What we really need:

1. What are you worried about in your wallet?

2. What kind of errors did you encounter?

3. What do you think needs to be changed and why?

2. My node will go missing randomly which messes everything up.

3. We really need this on a good exchange and to get the word out. Noone knows about DAS, but they should.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
debug.log is SPECIFIC to your wallet. Ban scores and misbehaving peers are SPECIFIC to how peers/other masternodes are behaving with YOU.

To see the ban scores of all nodes (except yours) and how they are scored with their activity with the DAS Explorer IP specifically (154.16.7.191), see:
http://das.thecryptochat.net/network.php

"In every tree, there's a few bad apples." Wink

A month ago, 500 was a high ban score. Recently I saw 5,000,000 which was killing my debug.log. (5mil = minimum 50k entries in debug log!) Others also in the 1-2 mil score range. WTF?
Thank you for detailed reply!
What this "ban score" means? How this number calculated?

Since DAS is a Dash fork which is a fork of Litecoin which is a fork of Bitcoin, I tend to do all my information/debugging research with ALL of these cryptos to help better understand the background ops of the qt as well as masternode/node features and communication. The BEST answer I found regarding the calc of ban scores is here:
https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/44214/what-increases-a-nodes-banscore

Keep in mind that this is a unique calc done by each user on the network for their peers. Each IPs ban score, if not 0, can be different depending on how it communicates with you. For example, node 1 can have a ban score of 1000 with node 2 but node 1 may have a ban score of 100 with node 3 and a ban score of 0 with node4 with no communication or reason to increase ban. It depends on whether or not if there is communication between the nodes as peers and the accuracy and validity of the information shared and confirmed/disregarded. HIGH ban scores can also be an indicator of an attempted network attack, but it is usually non-maligned, unintentional issues with the misbehaving node that needs correcting (updated core, updated blockchain, port/network errors, etc). Basically, banning allows you to ignore the node for a certain amount of time (and decrease misbehaving entries in the debug.log!) and hopefully the issue gets corrected. (No way to communicate directly since anonymous peer-to-peer).

Some sort of masternode chat using the public key (address) as the user name would be awesome. Still anon but can share issues. SO many things can be done with DAS, which Dash and it's community are already doing, and other things unique and new.

Also, minor problems might have a ban value=1, where more serious issues=100 (50,000 log entries x 100 misbehaving value = 5mil ban score for example)
You can search for and find these entries in your debug.log. Search: "misbehaving" to see the offending IP:port and from>to score.

Hope this helps you as much as it helped me.

Regards,

c_p

DAS Donations: D6MUrL4Repv9NrynL3Ue1gFDwnYhBTbam2
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
debug.log is SPECIFIC to your wallet. Ban scores and misbehaving peers are SPECIFIC to how peers/other masternodes are behaving with YOU.

To see the ban scores of all nodes (except yours) and how they are scored with their activity with the DAS Explorer IP specifically (154.16.7.191), see:

A month ago, 500 was a high ban score. Recently I saw 5,000,000 which was killing my debug.log. (5mil = minimum 50k entries in debug log!) Others also in the 1-2 mil score range. WTF?
Thank you for detailed reply!
What this "ban score" means? How this number calculated?
I have installed das on my linux vps.  Why i didnt see my wallet from my vps into the blockexplorer?  It looks Mike my adress didnt exist.
1.) Do you have DAS in this specific wallet address? (If 0 DAS, then never transmitted on the net thus not in any Explorer)
2.) Is it a confirmed transaction? (confirmations are taking about 3 mins average today but can vary; 17x3 for Nova deposits=51 mins, 101X3 for mining MN rewards~5 hrs)
3.) What does the incoming Transaction ID show?
4.) Explorer takes a little time to catch up (5 mins?) so be patient.

If you have a wallet address with confirmed DAS within it, it should DEFINITELY show up on both explorers within a reasonable amount of time.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

c_p

I want to invest in this coin
How much now brings one MN of income per day?
Are there any prospects for a rise in the value of the coin?

Please see my recent post (only a couple pages back) to answer your questions:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21507067

Regards,

c_p

2. What kind of errors did you encounter?

3. What do you think needs to be changed and why?[/size]
2. My debug.log files grows very fast, several GB every day (only 0.12.2 wallets; 0.12.1 hasn't such issue). I can send logs later, if you interested.
p.s. Not only me encountered this problem.

3. What about increasing MN rewards? It will attract more investors. Chaincoin, for example, will made it.

Re: debug.log

Before I started banning misbehaving peers, my debug.log was about 2GB/day. Lines and lines of the same IPs sending late or incorrect information on the net. Once I manually banned these peers and set ban thresholds in my das.conf, my debug log = 2MB/day. WOW. The problem seems to be with specific problems with a handful of peers causing HUGE amounts of .log entries repeatedly for hours and days. Sad

Hopefully this too will also help you reduce your log sizes each day. Decide what works for YOU. Just ONE of the many things a community supported DAS masternode website could monitor and provide timely info to everyone affected. ("NEEDS" project: see my post on 09/04 with 'DAS Snapshot and Masternode Profitability')

How to Ban Misbehaving Peers:

Win wallet: Manual Ban: Tools > Peer List > (review peer stats to see unique ban score) > right click on mouse over IP > Ban Node for 1 hr/1day/1week/1month or just Disconnect

das.conf entry:
banscore=10000
#Manual ban score threshold of 10k (ban peer when reached)
bantime=86400
# in seconds; 86400 = 1 day (ban peer for # of seconds if banscore reached)

Regards,

c_p

If this information helps you, please consider making a donation to c_p personally:
D6MUrL4Repv9NrynL3Ue1gFDwnYhBTbam2

c_p's DAS NEEDS Project Fund (12k goal min; ref if not met):
DMTvTYJemeJvoP8r6c44M8U2PRrdwdJKQD

c_p's DAS CommDev Fund: (220k goal min; ref if not met):
DFFm4R9wQ3WTpVV8mK6qC7XAcz9i5zGhPb
Pages:
Jump to: