Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 51. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
hello guys, i've bought some DAS and i'm trying to help the growth https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21605779
but finally if we want to move we need to be listed in other exchange, case no matter about the low volume of novaexchange, the fact is that it's always down, lagging and only god know how many other problems.
So the point is, if there is a fee to pay to be listed like in cryptopia we could donate and benefit after all togheter, cause growing means help Truckman to engage other developer and staff to grow more and so on
Activity: 873
Merit: 268
what is wrong with the DAS wallet I went to make a withdrawal she does not confirm there, I used the recovery mode of my wallet and the coins are back but I can not get someone with this type of problem Undecided Undecided Undecided

have you solved the problem yet , mine confirmed , but cant find in explorer and nova stuck at incoming

I have the same issue

Looks like the chain is forked! Nova needs to upgrade there wallet otherwise no withdrawal/deposit
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
what is wrong with the DAS wallet I went to make a withdrawal she does not confirm there, I used the recovery mode of my wallet and the coins are back but I can not get someone with this type of problem Undecided Undecided Undecided

have you solved the problem yet , mine confirmed , but cant find in explorer and nova stuck at incoming
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Is the chain on hexpool.com forked? I've been mining on hexpool.com for hours and my payment never reached my wallet and after checking the official explorer the block height doesn't match. Several hours wasted...
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
"This is not a masternode (code -32603)"
I think this is a normal behaviour because it's not a VPS.

I can find my node in that list with pre_enabled.

Code:
masternode list-conf
tells me the same

//Edit:
Got it to work now with Truckmans manual: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19906917
Will try it again with masternode.conf the next days.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
The wallet goes missing in the windows wallet 'my masternodes' tab is one of the issue we need to find a solution, it is a known issue.
Most of the time, it is only the status in the tab.

When you enter the 'masternode status' command into the terminal, what is the result?
When you enter masternode list | grep "transactionID" does it say missing/enabled/expired?
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Maybe someone can help me with setting up a masternode. After masternode start the status shows PRE_ENABLED and after a certain time it's MISSING.
Setup: Windows 10, Wallet synched, 1000 coins available, hot wallet setup, static IP, Port 9399 is forwarded and reachable (checked from 2 different sites)
masternode.conf is configured as requested with
Code:
alias IP:port masternodeprivkey collateral_output_txid collateral_output_index
obtained with
Code:
masternode genkey
masternode outputs

Inputs shows me

On the same PC 3 other coins are staking without issues. So it's not my first coin and I'm quite experienced.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
Hello!

I want to note that DAS wallet works stably well!
Masternodes bring profit, mining goes, DAS for its development time is not bad. The price will only grow, I assure you.
Many people write about updating the source code, not understanding what it's for!
I can update it every day! Add new checkpoints, etc!

I wanted to conduct a small survey of our community. What we really need:

1. What are you worried about in your wallet?

2. What kind of errors did you encounter?

3. What do you think needs to be changed and why?

2. It is not possible to compile the das-qt for Ubuntu 17.04 desktop version

3. Github code that can be compiled on Ubuntu 17.04 desktop version
Activity: 22
Can some one teach me how to set up a masternode or refer me to a tutorial? Do I need VPN or can I setup locally on my computer? Please!! Also, although I new to blockchain I very good building designing websites and can help to build better site for Das coin!   
Activity: 20
Is there a MAC wallet?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
My masternode runs on my Ubuntu  Cool
I want to see you withdraw your wallet coins
Activity: 154
My masternode runs on my Ubuntu  Cool
I want to get my coins out of my wallet from the truckman, but someone else has this problem.
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Hello!

I want to note that DAS wallet works stably well!
Masternodes bring profit, mining goes, DAS for its development time is not bad. The price will only grow, I assure you.
Many people write about updating the source code, not understanding what it's for!
I can update it every day! Add new checkpoints, etc!

I wanted to conduct a small survey of our community. What we really need:

1. What are you worried about in your wallet?

2. What kind of errors did you encounter?

3. What do you think needs to be changed and why?

3. As someone else mentioned, you (we) need to work on getting DAS listed on other exchanges. Right now Cryptopia seems to be a great choice as it will add lots of volume to trades and should increase the value of the coin.
Activity: 15
Having problem compiling remote. Using guide here: http://telegra.ph/Setting-up-the-DAS-masternode-08-11

cant get past this command line: cp das* ./src

This is what it returns: localhost:~/DAS-Source$ cp das* ./src
                                  cp: cannot stat 'das*': No such file or directory

some extra info: localhost:~/DAS-Source$ ls
                         DAS-12.2-Ubuntu16-wwf  DAS-12.2-Ubuntu17-wwf  README.MD  src
                         localhost:~/DAS-Source$

any help appreciated.
Activity: 33
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Let's put DAS into other exchanges. Maybe Cryptopia or other. The Best ist Bittrex but expensive.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
in September. DAS has something new, changed, updated.

Thanks
1.) Re: NovaExchange you will need to contact NovaExchange. I am a registered trader there and I cannot find ANY news regarding registration problems.
THIS registration page works fine for me: https://novaexchange.com/register/
Browser? Connection? Location? This is a personal issue with Nova it seems. NOT a DAS issue. Sad

2.) Cryptopia: Another coin TOOK the ticker after successful trading on Nova began. Truckman (lead dev) and others pursuing listing elsewhere. Cryptopia is NOT the end all/be all of every crypto. It is one of MANY exchanges. Please be patient.

3.) Slack links EXPIRE after time. Updated DAS Slack invite: https://join.slack.com/t/godas/shared_invite/MjI5OTE5NzkyMDk2LTE1MDM0OTQxMTgtNDEwZGQyM2RjYg

There you go: 3/3

Regards,

c_p

Finally someone came up with a answer, thank you buddy  Cool

Regarding NovaExchange the registration page opens but as soon as you submit it it keeps on saying "maintenance mode and not accepting new users"
Can you please ask them because apparently you need to be registered to contact support.

Yep. I tried to create a dummy account and got:
"We are currently doing maintenance on our registration tool and will currently not accept any new users. Welcome back later!"

Personally, I do not LIKE NovaExchange and only joined for DAS trading there. Sad

All support with Nova is done via email. Contact NovaExchange support directly at: [email protected]

Regards,

c_p

*****REGISTRATION FOR NEW USERS IS NOW AGAIN OPEN AT NOVAEXCHANGE*****

https://novaexchange.com/register/

Regards,

c_p

on Cryptopia DA$
Forgery under the DAS  Angry Sad

Yep. Read all DAS forums and you will see that. This has been discussed publicly since the day it happened. :\

FYI: "DAS" ticker on Cryptopia belongs to DA$. An unrelated coin that has nothing to do with our DAS.
I call it the "ticker-stealing-imposter" to avoid further confusion and not mention it over and over and over.

PLEASE make sure you use all correct DAS links:
http://dascryptocash.org/das-links/

Regards,

c_p
DEV, change fucking default ports!
This use many dash forks.
If you want something changed, ask the dev and get community support. Don't demand.

If YOU want a port change, please provide more info. I, personally, am not aware of other coins using port 9399.

Can you share this information so that everything can be taken into consideration for your demand? Is the effort justified at this point in time? How many DAS users does it affect?

What alternate port would YOU recommend? (there are only so many ports and SO many uses nowadays)

We have *397* DAS masternodes up now. Why doesn't anyone else have this problem?

Thanks.

c_p
Pages:
Jump to: