Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 80. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
is Das been removed from Nova Huh
Activity: 23
Bold move whoever controls the website and did that.  You are trying to destroy his business because of a difference in opinion?  Do you know what defamation is?  Cause I would be looking for a lawyer if I was him. 

The website doesn't belong to the DAS developer, the owner of the website has every right to do whatever he/she wants as it is his/her intellectual property.
It is exactly the same if Coca Cola would sue you for deliberately destroying a battle of coke front of your friends.

That is another question, if it was right for the project or it is damaging it. But now at least, the ball is in the dev's court and he will be responsible on his own of the fate of DAS.
If he/she finally start communicating, project managing and behaving like someone who care of the project or at least delegate this task to someone else, we will succeed, if not, we will fail.

maybe das developer dont like website developer
that guy doing nothing but dividing community by take down site
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
DAS can also use N mining card? and A card will add QQ355555679 envelopes for help 10.8G machine suppliers in the market for das
what different about DAS and DASH,can somebody introduce me
Activity: 28
And we made it, DAS will be listed at M[Suspicious link removed]o soon! While the website is absent people can see a common information about DAS masternode at M[Suspicious link removed]o. Good job everyone! Hope dev appreciate it  Wink

Nice to hear that. Good job!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello everyone,
i have set up a MN.
earlier listen=1 was operating fine.
But today, when trying to open the wallet after unexpected PC shut down, message pops up stating - Unable to bind to myip:9399 on this computer (bind return error. The requested address is not valid in its context. (10049)
when i set listen=0, wallet opens and seems to operate normally.
Is it ok to set listen=0 or any solution please
Thanks
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
And we made it, DAS will be listed at MN.pro soon! While the website is absent people can see a common information about DAS masternode at MN.pro. Good job everyone! Hope dev appreciate it  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bold move whoever controls the website and did that.  You are trying to destroy his business because of a difference in opinion?  Do you know what defamation is?  Cause I would be looking for a lawyer if I was him. 

The website doesn't belong to the DAS developer, the owner of the website has every right to do whatever he/she wants as it is his/her intellectual property.
It is exactly the same if Coca Cola would sue you for deliberately destroying a battle of coke front of your friends.

That is another question, if it was right for the project or it is damaging it. But now at least, the ball is in the dev's court and he will be responsible on his own of the fate of DAS.
If he/she finally start communicating, project managing and behaving like someone who care of the project or at least delegate this task to someone else, we will succeed, if not, we will fail.
Activity: 180
Did not advance anything DAS has been added to masternode.pro because there is no website to extract the information now if that site that was done previously is working it can gain prominence because the others I followed are very simple and with little information
Activity: 36
this is really sad just tried the linux guide on page 69 , please dont use it . wasted time trying . it does not work

Where really is the valid Linux MN guide?

Edit. Website had it but it is down now, should have made backup for myself from there.

i found das linux guide here

https://steemd.com/recent/masternode
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
this is really sad just tried the linux guide on page 69 , please dont use it . wasted time trying . it does not work

Where really is the valid Linux MN guide?

Edit. Website had it but it is down now, should have made backup for myself from there.
Activity: 115
"A good developer doesn't answer messages. That's why he's good."

This is hilarious.   Cheesy
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
https://masternodes.pro das should be up anytime now

required 20+ USD. Sent 22USD. still the difference of 1+USD. WTF
could someone please fill the remaining.

overlooked the txn fees Grin
mistake has a cost.
now for sure will be up.

funds completed.
guys what's next?

Nice job Wink Need only 10$ to our local goal of getting to MN.pro
Think we almost done best what we can for now, its a dev time to leading us into futher way wiith his proposals and plans.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
dear das community

i bought enough das to start 10 mn , i think it has good chance , but i tried runing the masternode on windows for two days now , with no rewards . most of the ppl to crypto are new , and most will be using macs or windows with very few linux users , if support for the first two are no good than i would say the adoption rate will be slow , suggest to remove non working links , to avoid label as a scam coin

The exe file was flagged. . . that's enough for me.

yep it simply flags ANY file with exe extension
there is no virus

run your scan on most wallets and it will say same

mistake has a cost.
now for sure will be up.

funds completed.
guys what's next?

mistake has a cost.
now for sure will be up.

Pages:
Jump to: