Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 76. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Seems like a bad copycat developer who does not care about community. Hope it improves...
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Hopefully, all of the fightings has died down a bit. I was on the fence but figured I'll give this a shot. Seems like this crypto has a good community. human_tornado nice job with the web site.
Activity: 120
hi,

i would like to run DAS masternode? how does it work and is it profitable?
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
OK first error fixed, wondering if anyone is able to assist with this one (have tried 3 computers)

When i go to start the MN (masternode start) i get this error http://prntscr.com/g5cqnw, exactly the same on all 3 computers.

Is this because maybe my coins haven't been in my wallet long enough? I have over 2k in the wallet and i was pretty sure MN only need 1000...

Thanks in advance
Hey all i have been trying to set up a MN on windows 10 but i think i have changed the wrong conf file (there were 2, das conf and das masternode conf)'

Im now getting an error when trying to open the wallet http://prntscr.com/g5a5zb

Is there anything i can do?

I have tried to delete it (i know lose coins) and re download and run again but still the same error results.

I can not get into the wallet to fix it, it just fails and exits.

If i cant recover the wallet or coins well so be it but is there any way to delete all the files so i can do a FRESH install completely?

Cheers

OK I feel like I wasn't clear on my last post.

1. Open File Explorer
2. Go to %Appdata%/Das
3. Rename das.conf and masternode.conf
4. Close Wallet
5. Start Wallet

Legend, thank you
Activity: 28
masternodes.pro - spinning up servers completed
now downloading blockchain
get set guys!
hi where can I download the blockchain?

just pull up the client - blockchain is not that big (several mb only), you can just download it in the clients.
Activity: 120
get set guys!
hi where can I download the blockchain?
Activity: 19
Hey all i have been trying to set up a MN on windows 10 but i think i have changed the wrong conf file (there were 2, das conf and das masternode conf)'

Im now getting an error when trying to open the wallet http://prntscr.com/g5a5zb

I have tried to delete it (i know lose coins) and re download and run again but still the same error results.

If i cant recover the wallet or coins well so be it but is there any way to delete all the files so i can do a FRESH install completely?

Cheers

OK I feel like I wasn't clear on my last post.

1. Open File Explorer
2. Go to %Appdata%/Das
3. Rename das.conf and masternode.conf
4. Close Wallet
5. Start Wallet

Activity: 19

Cheers

Just backup and delete das.conf and masternode.conf then restart wallet if you want to recover your coins.

Cheers

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
get set guys!
Already "downloading blockchain"Huh A couple hrs before was "spinning up servers"... Nice progress Wink
Activity: 140
get set guys!
Activity: 105
I think I am getting closer now. It shows as started and the status is "pre-enabled". Before I had sent 1000 coin to my wallet. The address I created was called "masternode1". I assumed this was my "masternode address". I was using the transactionid of that. However I really needed to go into console, run
Code:
getaccountaddress 0
(which I guess gives you your real masternode address) and send the 1000 coin to that instead. Hopefully "pre-enabled" just means it's waiting for verification or something like that. I still need to research it more.

Edit: It says ENABLED now! Hopefully everything is working fine. Not exactly sure how I check, but I'll give it 24 hours.
Activity: 23
WHAOU, this brawl here Smiley
it's really sad...

DAS works well for me.
2 masternodes on Windows 10, they work.
2 masternodes on VPS Ubuntu 16.04, they work.

Rewards are 5 to 6 DAS per day and per masternodes.
Too bad the website is lost, I offer my services to redo the website.

please give link mine dont pay , 3 days with no rewards , try linux which cant compile , is there really a working version of masternode or just UL

I second this, if anyone can actually provide a working masternode guide i will be very helpful - linux, windows whatever!

I've tried all the guides in this thread, only managed to run masternode on windows and it doesnt pay

check your dasf.conf and possibly remake it
any typos whatsoever will result in masternode running but no payout
it's really sad...

DAS works well for me.

please give link mine dont pay , 3 days with no rewards , try linux which cant compile , is there really a working version of masternode or just UL

I second this, if anyone can actually provide a working masternode guide i will be very helpful - linux, windows whatever!

I've tried all the guides in this thread, only managed to run masternode on windows and it doesnt pay

We have used the official DASH Guide. Works like a charm.

Could you link to it please, and let me know what adaptations you made?

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/taos-masternode-setup-guide-for-dummies-updated-for-12-1.2680/

No real adoptions made.
Activity: 18
it's really sad...

DAS works well for me.

Could you link to it please, and let me know what adaptations you made?
Activity: 140
Hey fellow DAS HODLers

I made a new website for the community. It is under construction and will have more helpful information soon.

http://dascryptocash.org

Enjoy!

kudos @ human_tornado
Mixture of all kinds though Grin but feels good around this community
Let's take Das to the mooooooooooon!
it's really sad...

DAS works well for me.

Activity: 18
it's really sad...

DAS works well for me.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hey fellow DAS HODLers

I made a new website for the community. It is under construction and will have more helpful information soon.

http://dascryptocash.org

Enjoy!
DAS community is best! Thanks from all of us. Hope this one dev will approve and give some bounty for work  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: