Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 99. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
If anyone is running multiple nodes off the same ip, would love some help.

For the second MN with the same IP use the same settings like the first MN.

You must only set a port for the second MN.
Looks like this:

rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
port="what ever you want"
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey="your MN Private Key"
masternodeaddr=18.x.x.x:9399

You see, the same setting but with the command "port=" can you set up another port for the wallet and it works fine.
i run a lot MN with this setup and all its ok.
you have problems with that than contact me.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
If anyone is running multiple nodes off the same ip, would love some help.
I have an Eternity node. ROI is horrible, keeping it, but Das is tons better.

well now i have an Eternity and a Das running Head to Head so lets see who wins after a week Smiley

Excellent! Would love to compare results after a week or so!
Activity: 327
Merit: 251
SmartHoldem.IO
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

well now i have an Eternity and a Das running Head to Head so lets see who wins after a week Smiley
Activity: 19
Just woke up from a powernap and had to laugh. When someone joins the community it should be called "Another one bites the DAS" - Someone getting it ? Tongue

why not use eternity coin ?

website up and running
Blockchain up and running
almost same price for a masternode.

i'm keeping my das node, but only one .....

stay for the long run, but keep an eye for other opportunities (Transfercoin, Eternity, renos and Articcoin)
Activity: 54
Can anyone guide me setting up multi masternode on one VPS and ONE IP
Activity: 12
Just woke up from a powernap and had to laugh. When someone joins the community it should be called "Another one bites the DAS" - Someone getting it ? Tongue
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Can't wait to invest and set up a MN. Nova is just taking forever to get my bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
PSA:

das.explorerz.top:3002 will go down for maintenance, cause we will apply a patch to the daemon. The maintenance consists of compiling the new code as well as re-indexing TXs and reindex the explorer's Database. This means the Explorer might be out of sync for a while or on/off while I am working on it. In addition to the nodes provided by hexpool ill post the IPs of my nodes again to the wiki. I'll shoot a message when I am done.
Activity: 52
Seems like my masternode is still banned even if it's been more than 24 hrs since I updated my wallet.

Can you guys with masternodes check if I'm still in your ban-list, and if so, please unban me

My ip:

Thanks in advance Smiley
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
Hello,
I reached to the last step to restart QT wallet to activate masternode, but I received the error message: Invalid port in the masternode.conf, port must be 9399 for mainnet, and the wallet cannot be opened. I changed the port to 9399 as requirement, but the result when I restarted the wallet still like that. I do not know how to fix this error because everything seems to be all right. Please help me ! Thanks.

don't change nothing in masternode.conf  

All you need have to be in das.conf

rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=0
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=xxx
masternodeaddr=1xxx:9399
bind=19xxx:9399
externalip=1xxx:9399
addnode=185.137.97.24
addnode=185.137.97.15
Activity: 11
Hello,
I reached to the last step to restart QT wallet to activate masternode, but I received the error message: Invalid port in the masternode.conf, port must be 9399 for mainnet, and the wallet cannot be opened. I changed the port to 9399 as requirement, but the result when I restarted the wallet still like that. I do not know how to fix this error because everything seems to be all right. Please help me ! Thanks.

https://s22.postimg.org/5f3fusku5/Screen_Shot.jpg
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
I have das wallet on several computers. How it is that the same wallet 12.2  on one comp give 85 MN and other 87??? And one MN can see on other wallet but other MN not displayed on the first wallet? But they are started succesfully and with Masternode status both are ok!!
Activity: 36
Geez, some people give up fast.  Seems like there has been progress with every update.  You can't give him a day to fix the syncing issue? 
Activity: 28
Hello...

Is Kawaii pool fixed yet? Or are all the pools down?

What pools are the best to mine?

You can mine on hexpool.com and lpool.name - kawaii can DM me for the fix.
Activity: 238
Hello...

Is Kawaii pool fixed yet? Or are all the pools down?

What pools are the best to mine?
Activity: 28
Sell all people, think new holders of your coins will be smarter. LOL

I think not much new people will come. The Blockchain is still not synced. only masternodes got paid no miners.
The Sourcecode is that wrong ( just look the github). a hardfork happened and so on.

The last project the dev canceled because he has same errors and was not able to handle.
I think the same will happen here.
Good bye and good luck.

Just read all the thread Wink issue is already fixed, we are only waiting for new release. We and lpool are running both pools already with the temp fix- and no issues Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: