Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dash Cash: Bringing crypto to e-commerce - page 4. (Read 7924 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Sent email.. but the slack invitation link seems to have expired..
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
same here, couldnt join the slack as the invite link had expired...
Activity: 294
im not able to join the slack channel coz the link has expired
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I hope we will still be considered as the slack invite link issue is not fixed yet
Activity: 294
expired link slack sir
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Fix slack invite link please
Activity: 226
Merit: 34
Slack: "This invite link is no longer active"
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Slack invite link is expired?
Activity: 31
I just tried to join the Slack group and it says the invite link is no longer active. Could you check this please and provide an active invite link.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Looking forward to your project on e-commerce platform, joined the airdrop but hoping that the slack link was available but the link is no longer active.
Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
Can't join the slack, it says that the link is no longer inactive, i just want to join.  Huh
Give me a chance please Undecided
Activity: 224
I want to participate in your airdrop, but unfortunately upon entering in your slack it said that it is full already..
Activity: 85
Merit: 14
 bringing cryptocurrency into the world of e-commerce and allow online shopping with the smoothest experience possible using blockchain technology is great! This one would be a huge project soon. Cheers! 🙌
Activity: 87
Already participate in your airdrop/bounty.. great project and its is listed already in etherdelta.. hope i can get token.. goodluck 😚😙
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Nice, this project is listed in etherdelta with a good amount to start with. I hope this project will be successful and the rate will increase in the coming days. I just want to know if there is a plan for bounty campaign?
Activity: 210
great project and it ia already in etherdelta! ill be supporting and going to buy this coin. i hope that this project will be a success. good luck dev!
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
great program sir i am with you in this airdrop and send all required information via email. thanks
Activity: 32
Good luck to this project am in
Activity: 82
0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558
Email sent.  Good project, looking forward to this. Keep up the good work. 
Pages:
Jump to: