Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dash Cash: Bringing crypto to e-commerce - page 8. (Read 7924 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
This project looks interesting, by see its price make me want to join the second airdrop
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
What the main reason to invest in your project?
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
We have planned to release the whitepaper mid december, however it might get released earlier.
We will be releasing progress of the app as we go.

Great news, looking forward to have a look!)
Activity: 25
All the data will be saved on encrypted secured servers. You will find more about it from whitepaper next month.
Activity: 238
I received mine..thank you..can I still take part on the 2nd airdrop?goodluck with the project,I'm here to support...dashcashtothemoon guys..
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How will you protect the data of your customers?
We have planned to release the whitepaper mid december, however it might get released earlier.
We will be releasing progress of the app as we go.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
When whitepaper will be up and what is reason you will take a lot of time to deliver. I think this will take down the price so below when this platform will take very long time there.
Our projects will start mass adoption much faster than other coins. As the app comes out and we start marketing to the mainstream crowd it will be used due to the simplicity. People will be able to shop much faster as the app will provide search results from big online shops and you will be able to pay within minutes no matter the price. You will be able to look deeper into technicality once the whitepaper is finished.

The project is already fully funded. Airdrops and cheap price will only be here for first two weeks for people that initially found the interest in the project.
Activity: 48
What is so unique about your project?
We will be shown on blockfolio as soon as we get on other exchanges. That would be most likely the next month.
Activity: 34
i‘ve got a question. when will be DashCash listed on Blockfolio App?

thx
We want to thank everyone that has participated in the airdrop!
We have successfully ended it with a little over 20000 DASHC given away!

Please let us know if you have any questions about how you can access the tokens.

https://i.imgur.com/qtSkhJk.png

100 transfers can be found here -> https://etherscan.io/token/0xb15786fb80959a722deaf19eb360fcf7f3062687?a=0x454f467703D20437d146ED5aC01beE9433698379

Next week we will have second and final round of airdrops!
copper member
Activity: 938
Merit: 147
2 EZ 4 RTZ
Activity: 15
Looks like an interesting project,
I wish to explore more about it!
Thank you for joining the airdrop!
200 DASHC will start being sent out very soon to 100 people bringing end to round 1.

There will be another airdrop on November the 10th.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
Thanks, sir
i still can fill up the airdrop's terms

Good luck for the project
Activity: 15
Cryptocurrency with limited supply is always interesting, and it'll use to e-commerce.
Still waiting about more information, especially the whitepaper. Good luck dev.
I also just sent mail with all required.
Activity: 34
sounds very interesting, sent all informations. if you need telegram support you can pm me

thx
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
cryptocurrency into the world of e-commerce and allow online shopping very interesting project, cant wait to see more in whitepaper, im in good luck devs
Pages:
Jump to: