Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dash Cash: Bringing crypto to e-commerce - page 5. (Read 7924 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
Buy token now on Ether Delta while it's still cheap, joined the airdrop hope I can receive any Cheesy this project is good and maybe the price will go up
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i have joined airdrop for this. congrats to your success.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck。 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 56
Your project is developing very well. I will introduce it to my friends. I believe your project has what it takes to prosper in that area. Awaiting further information in your project.

Yes,your project has what take to prosper...even have been invited my friends to be part of this great projects
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
When official licted on the Etherdelta?
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
not a bad price on the exchange at the token. If the dev will work the price will increase. Do you have a telegram group? Huh
I pray i am remembered this time, the first one ,i was not located at all ...i am hoping for the best this time.more blessings to the DASh Cash  family.
Activity: 14
coming big dashcash
Activity: 33
good luck with project.. emailed and joined slack. Smiley
Activity: 27
I like your style o.... It's different from others.
Activity: 210
why its required to join Slack Group ?
Activity: 142
Until then I will be here to witness your claim, I will stay update
I joined, but I do not remember for sure if my tweeter account has three months. Will I get a coin?
Done all the requirement i just hope am lucky, nice project dev and the team members.
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This is really a nice project. We done to dev. I will keep in touch for updates for contribution and subsequent airdrop
Activity: 13
I need an invite to become a member of your Slack group so as to be able to partake. I have  sent a mail to [email protected].
Thanks.
Activity: 14
Dash Airdrop has lot of potentials. Let's moon it to the sky
Activity: 77
https://i.imgur.com/X96ilqa.jpg
All done on your requirement and just sent email to your team.

Hope this will be success as you want

Thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
I sent the email with my slack name and everything. I hope I am on time Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: