Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO (DBCC) TOKEN SALE ANNOUNCEMENT - PRE-SALE IS NOW OPEN!! - page 2. (Read 2208 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
still also to await sale Token lasts and I see the bounty already end. Hopefully in the future a lot of investors who join with this project so that sales can reach the target.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Any update on the price structure and final date range of token sale? I assume it will be as notified in the telegram group?

According to the official website, the price of 1 DBCCoin token is 0.12 dollars and they will open token sales on September 10, 2018.
For more information, please visit their website >> https://www.datablockchain.io/
Or you can check it here >> https://icobench.com/ico/datablockchain
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Any update on the price structure and final date range of token sale? I assume it will be as notified in the telegram group?
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
it looks like for the first phase is over and the results are also good, hopefully for the second phase will be more successful and the spirit continues for the team and this project.
I also noticed that in the phase 1 results obtained have been very nice and I also hope that in phase 2 will be the great result obtained hopefully target can be achieved.

The results from the first phase will be encouraging in the second stage, so for the second stage you must have better tricks and be able to attract more investors. The second stage is more innovative so that it can reach the target.
I am optimistic that this project can certainly hit the target. because if I see they are working hard with very serious in promoting this project.
many are giving support to this project and I think in the next phase will also include many participants made the optimistic future for us that this project will be successful.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
it looks like for the first phase is over and the results are also good, hopefully for the second phase will be more successful and the spirit continues for the team and this project.
I also noticed that in the phase 1 results obtained have been very nice and I also hope that in phase 2 will be the great result obtained hopefully target can be achieved.

The results from the first phase will be encouraging in the second stage, so for the second stage you must have better tricks and be able to attract more investors. The second stage is more innovative so that it can reach the target.
I am optimistic that this project can certainly hit the target. because if I see they are working hard with very serious in promoting this project.
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black

Activity: 210
view the profile of his team is a professional and excellent in the field could add to the attractiveness for investors, hopefully a lot of investors are lured to infuse capital into the project of DBCC
I agree with you, this project is maintained by a reliable team. and I personally believe this project can be a great success.
Activity: 369
Merit: 100
view the profile of his team is a professional and excellent in the field could add to the attractiveness for investors, hopefully a lot of investors are lured to infuse capital into the project of DBCC
Activity: 448
Activity: 518
Activity: 14
Like his second bounty from DATABLOCKCHAIN project because the first sales achievement is enough to pretty satisfying
Activity: 70
this is a project that is needed by investors and bounty hunter. provide transparent information to be more trusted consumers. success for this project, hopefully achieve what is expected.
Activity: 129
whether the bounty to 2 DBCC already in begin? or still on snooze because da reason does not tell by the DBCC team?
Activity: 238
There is still time a day again bounty phase 1 ends and hopefully, later participants get satisfactory results and I think bounty in phase 2 there will be many more participants who join in this project.
A DataBlockChain.io which is a revolutionary data platform to change the way companies and individuals to gather premium data,exciting new projects to follow, in the future projects like this must have a good prospect, and hopefully soon get a lot of support from investors so that can be widely known in the future.
the concept in this project is indeed very nice and has a very useful purpose. Hopefully this project will always run smoothly until the target could be achieved.
I believe that this project will be successful because I saw enthusiastic participants that support this project so much and I became convinced that it would be many investors who join with this project.
Activity: 316
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
A DataBlockChain.io which is a revolutionary data platform to change the way companies and individuals to gather premium data,exciting new projects to follow, in the future projects like this must have a good prospect, and hopefully soon get a lot of support from investors so that can be widely known in the future.
the concept in this project is indeed very nice and has a very useful purpose. Hopefully this project will always run smoothly until the target could be achieved.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
continued success for this project hopefully the team has a unique strategy to attract investors so that they participate in the success of this project, hopefully succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
For investor Pre-sale, token will be release and distributed on July 20th, details: https://medium.com/dbc-io/announcement-pre-sale-token-release-on-july-20th-eaa7a79e43c
viewed from funds that have been collected to date I became optimistic that the project will be able to achieve success and hopefully in the future the team always develop the projects so that it becomes a big project.
Pages:
Jump to: