Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO (DBCC) TOKEN SALE ANNOUNCEMENT - PRE-SALE IS NOW OPEN!! - page 6. (Read 2208 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Seems very interesting project! found a review with detailed information about the project from here as well.
https://icostream.org/ico/datablockchain-io/
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO is a project that carries a company that wants to collect premium data in a very easy way. I think this project is very helpful for the company
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Great Project. DataBlockchain Creates Transparency: At the moment, most data firms are hampered by the complete lack of trust that exists in the information industry, and the blockchain provides a solution to that. With the added transparency of this technology, firms will have no choice but to cooperate or to sink alone.
this project has a good purpose and benefits I am sure will be many investors who are interested in this project as long as the team involved is intensively in promoting this project.success for this project.
awesome project.
a lot of its own advantages that exist in this project, hopefully many who will provide support to the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Great Project. DataBlockchain Creates Transparency: At the moment, most data firms are hampered by the complete lack of trust that exists in the information industry, and the blockchain provides a solution to that. With the added transparency of this technology, firms will have no choice but to cooperate or to sink alone.
this project has a good purpose and benefits I am sure will be many investors who are interested in this project as long as the team involved is intensively in promoting this project.success for this project.
Activity: 200
Activity: 112
Greetings dev, will you be offering airdrop for dbcc tokens?
It is something we will be looking at for sure!  Follow our telegram to stay up to date on everything DataBlockchain!

Telegram - https://t.me/DBCIO
Activity: 7
Greetings dev, will you be offering airdrop for dbcc tokens?
Activity: 112
Thank you all for the kind words! 

DataBlockChain.io is a revolutionary data platform that stands to disrupt the way that companies and individuals gather premium data!

Activity: 29
well wishes to the project.  wish team full of vitality
Activity: 72
Will be involved in bounty on this great campaign!  Thank you for bringing project to public
Activity: 181
Merit: 19
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD
[ Website | Whitepaper | Bounty Thread |
 | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram ]

Pages:
Jump to: