Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO (DBCC) TOKEN SALE ANNOUNCEMENT - PRE-SALE IS NOW OPEN!! - page 5. (Read 2208 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
DataBlockChain whitepaper is now available in Hindi for subscribers from Indian subcontinent. Smiley

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JDYb0kHQ2Y7n24_195DtAYJ2VKj1cJhX

Please contribute and spread the word about DataBlockChain. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
DataBlockChain ANN thread is now available in Hindi for subscribers from Indian subcontinent. Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-datablockchainio-dbcc-token-sale-announcement-thread-4293169

Please contribute and spread the word about DataBlockChain. Smiley
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
The concept of such a project is certainly useful in helping clients access premium data efficiently and transparently. And hopefully many investors are interested to participate in this project because the concept offered is quite interesting.
it is true the project is very interesting and good, the team involved also look very responsible, will be many participants and investors who join in this project and this project will achieve its success for its fore.
with the concept given by the team for this project, surely the team involved already experienced, hopefully with the concept and the team involved will attract many investors to join and this project will run smoothly and can achieve its success with the maximum.
We certainly wish the best for this project, hopefully the team can easily to make project can be a great success.
competition project is getting increasingly tight, so I think the team in this project must create a strategy that is very nice to be able to make a lot of investors are interested with this project.
certainly the team involved in this project will give a good strategy for this project and this project will attract many investors to join, the success of this project.and this project will be able to compete with others.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The concept of such a project is certainly useful in helping clients access premium data efficiently and transparently. And hopefully many investors are interested to participate in this project because the concept offered is quite interesting.
it is true the project is very interesting and good, the team involved also look very responsible, will be many participants and investors who join in this project and this project will achieve its success for its fore.
with the concept given by the team for this project, surely the team involved already experienced, hopefully with the concept and the team involved will attract many investors to join and this project will run smoothly and can achieve its success with the maximum.
We certainly wish the best for this project, hopefully the team can easily to make project can be a great success.
competition project is getting increasingly tight, so I think the team in this project must create a strategy that is very nice to be able to make a lot of investors are interested with this project.
Activity: 476
Activity: 210
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
the concept offered in the project is very nice, and the project also has a team of professionals. Hopefully this project can run smoothly until the success can be achieved.
Activity: 420
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
20m USD of tokens to team and advisors at hard cap to vest over twelve months ? 50m is a lot fo funding to spend on a roughly 12 month roadmap with 15m on dev in roughly 12 months ? The numbers here seem excessive. Its states a lot of patents , are these being transferred to the token issuing company as curently in companies owned by founders and if not being transferred it is misleading and woudl need to see the royalty structure . Business model not clear and how revenue is split with the ICO company and any existing company, looks like foudners getting a truckload of tokens so if they are double dipping on the equity as well its not a great token model for me . A lot of uncertainties for me
Activity: 405
Datablockchain.io comes with a mission to introduce a more regular and more transparent approach to the big data industry by creating a universal platform that every business or person can use to find data relevant to their needs, and use it more effectively.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Dear team. According to preliminary information on the site the project seems to me quite interesting. I wanted to see the white paper, but it shows an error. "404 - File or directory not found."
This is the link Whitepaper DATABLOCKCHAIN: https://www.datablockchain.io/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

DataBlockChain.io Partners with Omnipoint

Omnipoint is a leading provider of digital data and telecommunication solutions and will be contributing nearly a billion opt-in
consumer and business records to the DataBlockChain.io marketplace. With over 25 years of experience,
Omnipoint has proven itself to be an leader in the Data, Email and Telecom industries.

Details: https://medium.com/dbc-io/announcement-datablockchain-io-partners-with-omnipoint-d1db50cd78d7
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Dear team. According to preliminary information on the site the project seems to me quite interesting. I wanted to see the white paper, but it shows an error. "404 - File or directory not found."
Activity: 980
Merit: 10
Glad to join in this project. A very good team with a ton of experience will make this project a truly successful one.
Activity: 112
Thank you all for the kind words!  Join the discussion on our telegram!  https://t.me/DBCIO
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Quite an interesting concept of the project, but I do not understand why the team leaves so many tokens for himself? This percentage is really big.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
A fairly promising ICO is planned. Please, I will participate. I believe in the project. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
For indonesia community, come discuss about DATABLOCKCHAIN here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-datablockchainio-dbcc-token-sale-announcement-thread-3687790
Also if you want to know more with fully explanation about DataBlockchain, please refer to whitepaper (translated indonesia language) here: Whitepaper bahasa indonesia & One pager
Activity: 266
The Road Map is very well so we don't really know what the results of the project will be. The future of this project really depends on the investor and how it proves that it is a good project. But with the help of people and their response, i believe that project will succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: