Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Datacoin - Censorship-Free Data Storage - page 22. (Read 66794 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 310
So site was compromised ?

Just great. I didn't think, that anybody would want to hack site with such low volume coin. Seems people in crypto are now desperate to get anything LOL :O
Activity: 241
Merit: 107

DATADICE

Hi,

Could everyone that still have coins on www.datadice.tk please withdraw your coins - it seems like the admin section was compromised but the person are unable to withdraw user coins.

I received a nice extortion email from them with the admin password to confirm the admin section was compromised -  I believe it was done via the VESTA www vestacp com control panel that I used to managed the sever.

My apologies for trusting third party code to manage the site, no user coins are compromised.

Tnx

Activity: 241
Merit: 107
So what with my 1000 DTC? Where they are?

Send you a PM
copper member
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Hi Everyone!

We've been maintaining the Datacoin testnet, and will keep doing so!
We also keep GPUs on reserve if the mainnet ever needs defending, right now we are letting others mine it so they can fill their bags! lol

We're in this for the long haul.
We will help with infrastructure building.

Decentralized data is key for the world, and Datacoin is a great simple option for everyone.
Soon more will get it. In the meantime, we'll keep the light on!

If anyone wants testnet coin or mainnet coin, just let me know!!
(note the testnet may need tweaking, i'm the only one mining it, and it only confirms about every 5 minutes at best, not the 1 minute it should --- but it works! Test Away!!)

Kind Regards,
DataSea and the HugPuddle team
Activity: 196
BTW, links on 1st page of this thread for Veronium made stuff don't work at the mement (all except xpmclient)
Activity: 112
The business is very good and if you actually do well in realizing your visions, then I think it will be interesting!
A positive message is always good for self-development and for the community as a whole. Then I think we'll live and time will show what will happen in the future.
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Only pool i know is : http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/DTC and it work pretty good, maybe contact them to know how to run a pool and make a donation % mining pool that way it can fund to be listed on other exchange, discord group is a better place to talk over this old forum way. Just giving idea but i can understand you are busy and just let die this projet.

Heh, dtc.graymines.net isn't working for years?

Did you even try to read 1st page of this thread? :-)
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
Only pool i know is : http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/DTC and it work pretty good, maybe contact them to know how to run a pool and make a donation % mining pool that way it can fund to be listed on other exchange, discord group is a better place to talk over this old forum way.
Useful pointer to the pool, thank you. At some point it will be added to the ANN, if there's anyone around with access. Aslo thank you for the recommendation of how I might spend my personal time. I have one for you - why don't you contact them, learn how to run a pool and set up donations?

Just giving idea but i can understand you are busy and just let die this projet.
The juvenile tone of your comment illustrates the degree of your immaturity. Perhaps if you moderated your approach and demonstrated some respect for the members of the longstanding group that you are addressing, your suggestions might be better received. Just a thought.

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Only pool i know is : http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/DTC and it work pretty good, maybe contact them to know how to run a pool and make a donation % mining pool that way it can fund to be listed on other exchange, discord group is a better place to talk over this old forum way. Just giving idea but i can understand you are busy and just let die this projet.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
I dont know, website not really updated, only know of 2 exchanges, no update on twitter, outdated exchange on delta and blockfolio.
Thing you could do ( my idea) because i believe this is a good projet.

-Add people on the projet if you are doing this alone or you just took over a dead projet
-Create a bigger storage capability on the chain to be a "icloud decentralized"
-Make a official pool and make a donation pool to fund the projet for recruting people, make it on other exchange.
-Create at least a Discord group.

I don't know either. It's quite a challenge to post a constructive reply because your assumptions are way off beam and your lack of technical knowledge is leading you far astray. This is an open source project, at whom are you directing these suggestions for extra work/responsibility?

It costs $$$ to get listed on exchanges, people add (and have added) themelves (next time, check before posting), I'm fairly confident that if you submitted a PR for an extended block size, it would be considered seriously by the group, running a pool is pretty much a full-time job and, afaict there are no primechain pools around any longer and if you're prepared to do a little background research which might lead to less risible suggestions, start here and work back - with the aim of assessing how much technical knowedge is required - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=257623.920, the idea of creating a Discord thread was discussed but the general opinion amongst the technical contributors was that it would just open another door for ill-informed people to just drop by and make fanciful suggestions which, if unaddressed, tend to lie there like turds on the living-room carpet for all to see.

If you return with some cogent support for your suggestions and some prepared solutions, I predict a more constructive and positive response.

Cheers

Graham
I dont know, website not really updated, only know of 2 exchanges, no update on twitter, outdated exchange on delta and blockfolio.
Thing you could do ( my idea) because i believe this is a good projet.

-Add people on the projet if you are doing this alone or you just took over a dead projet
-Create a bigger storage capability on the chain to be a "icloud decentralized"
-Make a official pool and make a donation pool to fund the projet for recruting people, make it on other exchange.
-Create at least a Discord group.
Activity: 29
The business is very good and if you actually do well in realizing your visions, then I think it will be interesting!
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Where is the team of this coin ? Why let it die ? Beside freiexchange and btcpop is there on any other exchange ?

hmm, strange way to introduce yourself to a thread.

The coin is more alive now that its has been for quite a while.
Their has been approximately a 10 fold increase in mining, hence the much higher difficulty.
Does it need to be on any other exchanges? What do others offer that these 2 don't?
If you don't want to use either exchange you could always mine them, or buy direct from a forum member.

J
Activity: 592
Merit: 259
Where is the team of this coin ? Why let it die ? Beside freiexchange and btcpop is there on any other exchange ?

Well, personally - I've been really busy with work this summer.
Is there something you need Datacoin to do it isn't already able to do today?
Activity: 481
Merit: 252

Hamburger?
Activity: 46
This is my link http://www.[Suspicious link removed]?unique=da8gJSgBDIxQieyfsLNjRoh1ILfwvSCc
And now I see that my balance = 0 DTC  Huh But I not received my 1000 DTCs Sad
I made a deposit to this address 995 DTC: DGVeX83PzKP77M4RhNYTsBVcSuWCu4nfJc and here 5 DTC: DPRiVrKM2DyQE1FfJEuMhUDNqHgFzZz5KM
In total 1000 dtc.

https://i.imgur.com/UKZfgO7.jpg
Activity: 481
Merit: 252
Hi extro24

I can't withdraw my 1000 datacoin from datadice website.
Please help me...

There is a link you had to save when you deposited.  Are you able to go back to that link?
Hi extro24

I can't withdraw my 1000 datacoin from datadice website.
Please help me...
Pages:
Jump to: