Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAWQ - INVESTING COSTS NOTHING - Universal Wallet / AI trading / dawq.org - page 4. (Read 3399 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
thank you
I wish you more success and success
Good luck and happy days
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
I am beyond surprised with such a good response here in the forum. Thanks everyone. And please also start discussions and ask questions if you have. I am working but also on top of the eventual feedback.

However, I'm afraid most of the comments are because I announced an airdrop, and the place is full of bots, which makes me kinda sad.. since so far the pre-sale is very quiet.

So, if you really like the presentation and the project, be honest and do a little investment and help us to continue working by becoming the first ones to invest. Damn, I'm almost begging. Anyway, it's here again...

https://coingate.com/pay/dawq - you know the link...
Activity: 52
Good project. Interesting concept for this [Suspicious link removed]d luck and prosperity.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Wow this project is awesome. Hoping to see the best out of the wonderful project.
Activity: 32
This is impressive, I'll keep close tab, all the best on your project...
Activity: 26
OMG. There are lots of altcoins in that world. However, we are going to make decision for one of them.

Good luck with best regards and loves.
Sounds like a cross breed between an investment platform and a wallet. I hope the devs know that as an investment fund platform there will be many many strict guidelines and registrations to be followed. A great idea though if it materialises.

Let's take that route, hypothetically: what is worth more? A piece of software? A wallet? Some coins? An investment fund? Or all of that together? I'm not afraid of how big this is going to be; same with Bitcoin and ICO's. We must abide by what's legal and that's it. I do not see it as a complication at all but good to see some people "concerned".
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Sounds like a cross breed between an investment platform and a wallet. I hope the devs know that as an investment fund platform there will be many many strict guidelines and registrations to be followed. A great idea though if it materialises.
Activity: 4
Interesting project sound good I'm watching closely all the best Wink 
Activity: 41
i'm with you, i wish you god luck Smiley
Activity: 38
I'm joined, good luck.  Kiss
Activity: 96
interesting project and great idea good luck
Activity: 252

Hello. The boys from the Netherlands are well done. Keep it up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Looks like a very interesting project. Hope you guys all the best. I have a question though where I can find the contract address?
Activity: 210
Good luck, do I have to donate funds to support this project?
Activity: 72
Excited for the project.  Good luck.
Half an hour +- for the end of promotion:
https://coingate.com/pay/dawq

Promo ended! Congrats to whomever caught some cheap tokens!
Back to 30% discount: 1 Dollar = 1 DAWQ
Activity: 196
I got acquainted with the idea of the project, I have not seen this before. I'm glad that I can join at the very beginning of the project and I will not miss my chance.
I do not like the rounding of decimals form, I would like a more detailed explanation.

That is what keeps your own funds generating more funds. If you put money in the bank, you cannot move it and they give you 1% interest at most. Speculating with crypto - with help from trading and trend bots - is highly more profitable. But you can choose to have that turned off, or instead of rounding 0.001 to 0.0005 for example. We need a large user base for this, that is why the wallet is going to kick-ass!

* I'll have the whole technical side well explained as soon as the whitepaper is done. But I intended to explain this first for every user to understand. Specifications, speculations, "investments". returns and ROI will all be analysed for anyone to see. And if not willing to use such tool, just turn it off and you still have the only wallet with every coin and token.
Pages:
Jump to: