Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAWQ - INVESTING COSTS NOTHING - Universal Wallet / AI trading / dawq.org - page 8. (Read 3399 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Nice token name but i was wondering
when will be your ICO ?

Main crowdsale during December/January. But pre-sale is open: 10,000 tokens at 30% discount. www.dawq.org
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I look forward for your success devs
Activity: 84
I like this picture. If the project can be successful, I think than will be great.
Activity: 210
interesting project. It is a cryptocurrency investment platform?
Activity: 108
Catchy! Investing cost nothing
Will wait the growth of this [Suspicious link removed]dluck and kudos to the team!
Huh

A lot has evolved and changed. That DAWQ is no longer the same. I did not delete posts for transparency.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I want to ask about about the trading bot. Will it be open-source for every one to check its legitimacy?

In truth there will be several bots, several for trading, others for trend analysis, search terms, hashtags, TA comparison, etc etc. And yes, it's all intended to be open-source.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I want to ask about about the trading bot. Will it be open-source for every one to check its legitimacy?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I got acquainted with the idea of the project, I have not seen this before. I'm glad that I can join at the very beginning of the project and I will not miss my chance.
Activity: 158
Hello there. I just filled out the form. I was afraid it was scam at first. but I reviewed the website. and I changed my skin. I directed my friends here. thanks
Activity: 29
How is the legal side of this project? Wouldn't you guys count as an investment fund and be required to follow strict regulations ?

DAWQ is, first of all, a wallet, cross-platform. Users will have the option of disregarding small fees, a percentage of their liking, that would go into possible future rewards. A bit like staking, without staking - and with any coin(s) possible.

I understand that. But besides being a wallet it will be a platform to invest money, not important how small that invest part is. So you would qualify as an investment fund in most countries. How do you plan to adress this issue? Will you try to get liceneces or do you have another solution for this?

It is not an investment fund. Say that the user can choose what fee he wants to use the wallet. 0%, 1%, 5%. At the end of the week, month, year, DAWQ will either give nothing to the user, or a bonus for being a loyal customer. Either way, that percentage chosen is lost by definition which means it cannot be an investment fund - so no, we don't need to deal with licenses for it.

what does it mean "it's lost by definiton" ?

INVESTING COSTS NOTHING
DAWQ is here to turn your digital change into high return crypto investments.

If it's not about investing than why do you advertise with it?
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
very good project well done i told about this project with my friends
How is the legal side of this project? Wouldn't you guys count as an investment fund and be required to follow strict regulations ?

DAWQ is, first of all, a wallet, cross-platform. Users will have the option of disregarding small fees, a percentage of their liking, that would go into possible future rewards. A bit like staking, without staking - and with any coin(s) possible.

I understand that. But besides being a wallet it will be a platform to invest money, not important how small that invest part is. So you would qualify as an investment fund in most countries. How do you plan to adress this issue? Will you try to get liceneces or do you have another solution for this?

It is not an investment fund. Say that the user can choose what fee he wants to use the wallet. 0%, 1%, 5%. At the end of the week, month, year, DAWQ will either give nothing to the user, or a bonus for being a loyal customer. Either way, that percentage chosen is lost by definition which means it cannot be an investment fund - so no, we don't need to deal with licenses for it.

Activity: 451
Merit: 256
when open ico selling/pre-sale
any bounty or airdrop dev
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Sorry I still can't get it. So what is this DAWQ? Is it a cryptocurrency wallet or cryptocurrency investment platform?
I don't understand why a wallet can be a fund manager.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
I am happy to support you guys.Project is interesting
Pages:
Jump to: