Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAWQ - INVESTING COSTS NOTHING - Universal Wallet / AI trading / dawq.org - page 6. (Read 3399 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
After a long time seeing a good project. Thanks to dev for bringing up a cool project like this. Best wishes.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
I really liked your idea , good luck
Activity: 81
Effortless investing, have some AI bots doing the heavy-lifting for us.
I must say it is tempting, but I will have to see first.
Eagerly awaiting more news...
Activity: 24
This a very interesting project. Good idea, good design.

Joined airdop.

Hope for the best dev.
Activity: 70
hi dev and team , good looking project .  concept is great , can't wait to see project grow and develop . thanks for opportunity , will follow and support .
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Hi, Dev. I hope Dawq will be success very soon. Good project
Activity: 14
I want to ask about about the trading bot. Will it be open-source for every one to check its legitimacy?

In truth there will be several bots, several for trading, others for trend analysis, search terms, hashtags, TA comparison, etc etc. And yes, it's all intended to be open-source.

It is good to know that. The more transparency you have, the more investors' trust you can build.
Activity: 106
 The concept is really great.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
nice project,joined to the airdrop....
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Just stumbled upon DAWQ on twitter yesterday, I was intrigued and went to their website, looked at their project and WaW! One of the best innovative ideas I have seen so far in a few months time period. Pleased to see they are going to include features like atomic swap and AI. I hope this project is going to be a big success. I am in.
Activity: 198
nice platform idea with all cryptos out there cool project..hope it will succeed thanks dev
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
that is a wonderful idea, one wallet with all cryptos out there. thanks developers !
Activity: 15
Interesting concept. A lot of tokens are "sleeping" in wallets, in waiting for a growth.

New wallet projects appear everyday. Basic wallets have no future. Only wallets offer value services have chance to survive.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
There is a lack of really good and secure wallets! For guys You'll succeed, because your goal is stunning!
Activity: 134
Nice project! Good luck Dev.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
joined and hope this goes well. it has great potential !
Activity: 56
It looks cool project because with that amount of max supply, im sure this price will be promising.
Keep up your development, im support you.

Good luck, dev.
Activity: 70
serious project, great opportunities, good luck Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Adoption with any blockchain?! that project looks amazing!!
Activity: 5
Awesome Token!

Really glad to have it in my Portfolio!
Pages:
Jump to: