Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 109. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
keep bashing and saying shit about dbic but keeps waiting to buy low price wow what a shame on you troll keeping investors mind to go away from this project and take advantage of their money if they panic and sell their coin, dev relax and take your coffee no need to panic about this shitters haters of your project move and ride us to the moon again.

Hi,
We are in conversation with international Legal company Of Gold,
If they Accept our request  Our next Progect is "DBIC-GOLD"
Then All our Comunity can buy Gold Bars paying with DBIC
Shipment At Home, will be A baaad news for poor FUD  Grin

Dubaicoin-DBIC never Stop to realise amazing projects

soon will start working at our new Roadmap, hahaha
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
keep bashing and saying shit about dbic but keeps waiting to buy low price wow what a shame on you troll keeping investors mind to go away from this project and take advantage of their money if they panic and sell their coin, dev relax and take your coffee no need to panic about this shitters haters of your project move and ride us to the moon again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Wheres is the FUD?
Come and keep talking shit
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
The Exchange news is so Amazing that I had to register to say thank you DBIC team for all the hard work. It'll definitely pay off, keep going with all the support from all the investors from around the world and the community that's growing into something remarkable.

DBIC-EXCHANGE Payment Gateway:

Multiple ways to deposit and withdrawal Funds in the Exchange: deposit via Advcash, Payeer, Okpay, SafetyPay, Bank Transfer using also Brazilian bank accounts. "DBIC-EX Payment Gateway platform " helps all users to buy Crypro-Currency through USD, EURO, RUBLO, BRL and other currencies.
After launch of the DBIC-Echange website you will be able
to get your Debt Card instantly and load in USD/Euro.

Gateway install will take around 10-12 days at maximum.

Dubaicoin DBIC-Exchange Is an exchange Payment gateway platform developed by Boxbasecapital engineers.

The company BoxBase Capital international Business Limited was incorporated on 23 november 2015 at Ras Al Khaymah free trade zone authority , United Arab Emirates. Registration N° IC20152117.

Based on Jumeirah Business center 3, Cluster y. JLT Office 2905 , Dubai , United Arab Emirates .
Box Base Capital is a software developer and digital assets management company, creating White Label platforms and franchises formats . Its main focus is to develop products based on blockchain technology and payment system.
https://www.dbicexchange.org/
https://boxbasecapital.com/

Best Regards
DubaiCoin-DBIC

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
The Exchange news is so Amazing that I had to register to say thank you DBIC team for all the hard work. It'll definitely pay off, keep going with all the support from all the investors from around the world and the community that's growing into something remarkable.

Multiple ways to deposit and withdrawal Funds in the Exchange: deposit via Advcash, Payeer, Okpay, SafetyPay, Bank Transfer using also Brazilian bank accounts. "DBIC-EX Payment Gateway platform " helps all users to buy Crypro-Currency through USD, EURO, RUBLO, BRL and other currencies.

Dubaicoin DBIC-Exchange Is an exchange Payment gateway platform developed by Boxbasecapital engineers.

The company BoxBase Capital international Business Limited was incorporated on 23 november 2015 at Ras Al Khaymah free trade zone authority , United Arab Emirates. Registration N° IC20152117.

Based on Jumeirah Business center 3, Cluster y. JLT Office 2905 , Dubai , United Arab Emirates .
Box Base Capital is a software developer and digital assets management company, creating White Label platforms and franchises formats . Its main focus is to develop products based on blockchain technology and payment system.

Best Regards
DubaiCoin-DBIC

Awesome,,,,,!!!!you give more trust to all peoples with your innovation. GOOD jobs.

Best Regards
DubaiCoin-DBIC

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

DubaiCoin-DBIC Dev News :

We hereby would like the announce that the DBIC-EX Payment Gateway
will launch soon, Boxbase Capital is busy to install the software and it will be live soon.
I know everybody is eager to see this project, here is a snapshot,
https://www.dbicexchange.org
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our community members for your support.

Don't stop to give VOTE DBIC on poloniex

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Duplicate entries will be deleted. Please only submit this form once. Thank you!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

will launch soon, Boxbase Capital is busy to install the software and it will be live soon.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our community members for your support.

Thank you DEV for your great work - we are with you !
Go DBIC to the moon!!!
 Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Thats it a great News. Just waiting dbic here on moon!

Riseee

Activity: 8
Why many users on trollbox are saying dbic scam Shocked

Dubaicoin was made & pumped by a crew that has done a lot of similar coins. It is a scam. Look at the op.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I admit i have earned a little profit buy hodling DBIC and its not a scam. You have your own decision if you sell for low prices right? Your a trader not a kid that follows what he sees in trollbox.

Just keep working dev and dont mind the trolls.
Activity: 14
sell dbic is scam big Evidence yobit .net/en/trade/DBIC/BTC#6M from 60k duamp to 13k Cry i loos 2 btc

bougassa if you lost 2 btc is because you are not smart, I have bought low and sold high, and I gained 10 btc. Since you have lost your btc is Scam? but go and play with dolls.

yes u can because u are scammer hhh dbic u and money ppl team dbic just earn  other loss  Wink

sell dbic is scam big Evidence yobit .net/en/trade/DBIC/BTC#6M from 60k duamp to 13k

Some Newbes Arabic from morocco like the "Bougossa" not have what To eat just trying make panic

He have 50$ and telling lose 3BTC hahaha that is shame i have proove,
he call me before 15 days like stupid asking me to refund her 50$ and crying in PM Yobit
because he selling ther DBIC with low price, when i ask him why you do that, he tell me
the russian in troll tell me sell sell and i selling hahahaha so now, trying to make panic telling im scammer
If he Go and serch same work to help her family better for him im arabic and i know who this exmple bougossa live

Activity: 168
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
sell dbic is scam big Evidence yobit .net/en/trade/DBIC/BTC#6M from 60k duamp to 13k Cry i loos 2 btc

bougassa if you lost 2 btc is because you are not smart, I have bought low and sold high, and I gained 10 btc. Since you have lost your btc is Scam? but go and play with dolls.

yes u can because u are scammer hhh dbic u and money ppl team dbic just earn  other loss  Wink

youre a fool and a noob. much ppl can trade and other like you not. thats your problem not from DBIC.
Activity: 14

Activity: 126
soon 1 dbic= 1 btc

Well, though we all want it to happend, don't you think that's too much? Atleast have a limit to your over expections? please? lol.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

Jump to: