Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 120. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250
DBIC talk, bulhit walk ..... go dbic go we trust to you
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Yes 3 days are over now!!!

And no exchange!

I think it will come,
but you promised 3 days and now 3 days are over and no exchange yet!!!!!

read good please 3 days just site will be ready and is ready now

and now we start working to finish installing the franchaising payment gateway u this this take one hour??

i answer just u because i know u dont understand, if u like pruve Join me on skype i will share scren then u will belive im ready waiting u

Skype ID : bitcoin_arabie
keep rocking dev keep rocking
no need to argue with them guys just continue with your project dev there's also many investors still believing with you so no need to rush in dbic already proved his stability so you don't need greedy followers just let the coin works for itself and take your coffee break now. good luck.
Activity: 206
While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr

And no exchange!

I think it will come,

and now we start working to finish installing the franchaising payment gateway u this this take one hour??

i answer just u because i know u dont understand, if u like pruve Join me on skype i will share scren then u will belive im ready waiting u

keep rocking dev keep rocking
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

And no exchange!

I think it will come,

Activity: 169

And no exchange!

I think it will come,

You always say you are a honest person?

3 days are over! Where is the exchange?

Same like you said in yobit-chat more than ONE WEEK AGO: bittrex listing today or tomorrow

And that you call a honest person???

By the way you "GREAT" community is crying 'cause of the price drop, but if it was a "GREAT" community the price wouldnt drop like this!

[/quote]

Yes im u like or not im Honest ,  about Site payment gateway, u must read good the ANN, i telling the site ready in 3 days and we must just installing the franshaising white label payment gateway, i ask u dear Dev u know we cant do that in one hour also i telling Bittrex bill not answer me
i never tell tomorrow or after tomorrow because that not true, and if i lie pruve that.

Bittrex add other coin have just 2 wallets  win+mac without RoadMap.

Im still waiting and  every day i send PM to Bittrex-bill but  her answer is whait  whait whait, and i still whaiting again

U must understand who  think to become rich in one day that he wrong, i know people selling 100 btc with 100$

other delite ther wallet with 2000 btc because not have value so u want dbic make u rich in one day? or  we are shit because u not because Rich Huh?

please be smart and whait if u see we are sleeping and we not give any great news for fews days then u have all right to tell what u want and i will support u

have a nice day
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

You guys should just awake!

Nobody is killing you coin, you just expect tooooo much.
It is still over 7k!!! And that is way overvalued.
If u expect the price will keep over 2-3k you are just stupid!
The only reason the price is that high is, somebody pumped the coin to make profit. And now all of you think that s the real value! lol

probably because of the UAEcoin lol you're too harsh. a troll on yobit said this is the national coin of dubai  Grin

Congrat and many thanx for all our Best comunity real Family of Dubaicoin-DBIC

Now we can treade DBIC in Cryptopia Exchange

Activity: 169
why love ppl the Scam or Shitcoins like CLINT or SPM? DBIC is a really good project but destroyed throw haters. And the haters are racist, they hate arabics, thats the problem i think. i read this every day.
Sry but the coin died the next time when nothing happen.
i buy every day a little bit but only fudders and shit talker about DBIC on Yoshit.
the bot is mostely the onlyest their pump a little bit and than start the shit talk and everbody sell.

i cant believe what i see.
i stand behind you dev and behind DBIC and i hope many many other ppl also.

i read troll box and its sad that most investors believe in what they are saying...what these trolls wants are cheap dbic coins..they will profit more with cheap dbic...when they pump it up big profit for them then they let it die again...these people are not helping the dev...they just want easy money for themselves..i think if we are in long term investment and help the dev give value to this coin, its better to wait for the dbic ex....and trade there...it will not grow in yobit..many trolls in there..they can easily move the market...

Read this: bitmaster137 L1: ha ha lol, exchange ru;mor by dbic devlopment team is again a biggest lie to cheat again to traders

this ppl kill coins, sry and too many other do the same shit talk

Brother leryic let them talk and talk talk talk,  we will see who smile a lot in the End

if realy we launch a scam coin, maybe they be happy and come like Ants to support us hahahahahaha this is  world they like someone like

site "Scrypt.cc" the Famouse SANTOS they love so much hahahaha , what u cant do with some stupid little guys?  nothing .

Just  ignor them and continue our Work and our progress,

You guys should just awake!

Nobody is killing you coin, you just expect tooooo much.
It is still over 7k!!! And that is way overvalued.
If u expect the price will keep over 2-3k you are just stupid!
The only reason the price is that high is, somebody pumped the coin to make profit. And now all of you think that s the real value! lol

Good Morning all Comunity and brothers, DubaiCoin-DBIC never stop to make More and More

trust real Projects Im businessman and i belive in my project, from today i never answer in thread just for our Comunity users

who need help, realy i not have time to spend with stupidity anymore because i see lot of people support just scam coins and make big war

with trust and honest coins, i dont care about them, just continue my work because i belive in my project Dubaicoin-DBIC

ETH, coins aviable 80 mil with prices  12$ /

lisk go to 0.02btc in same day  go  to 50k sat

DBIC coins aviable 5.8 mil all world know how much prices can hit in future

Good Luck for all, and have a nice day

And dev, your statements/ comparisons to other coins regarding the moneysupply and the price are funny. Not only the moneysupply determine the the value of a coin

DubaiCoin-DBIC Dev News :

DubaiCoin-DBIC exchange Payment-Gateway DBIC to USD / EUR / POUND

Will be online For just few days, after 3 Days  the website is ready

Just we need to install the franchaising Paymant-Gayeway "Multi Pross"

You always say you are a honest person?

3 days are over! Where is the exchange?

Same like you said in yobit-chat more than ONE WEEK AGO: bittrex listing today or tomorrow

And that you call a honest person???

By the way you "GREAT" community is crying 'cause of the price drop, but if it was a "GREAT" community the price wouldnt drop like this!

why love ppl the Scam or Shitcoins like CLINT or SPM? DBIC is a really good project but destroyed throw haters. And the haters are racist, they hate arabics, thats the problem i think. i read this every day.
i buy every day a little bit but only fudders and shit talker about DBIC on Yoshit.
the bot is mostely the onlyest their pump a little bit and than start the shit talk and everbody sell.

i read troll box and its sad that most investors believe in what they are saying...what these trolls wants are cheap dbic coins..they will profit more with cheap dbic...when they pump it up big profit for them then they let it die again...these people are not helping the dev...they just want easy money for themselves..i think if we are in long term investment and help the dev give value to this coin, its better to wait for the dbic ex....and trade there...it will not grow in yobit..many trolls in there..they can easily move the market...

Read this: bitmaster137 L1: ha ha lol, exchange ru;mor by dbic devlopment team is again a biggest lie to cheat again to traders

Brother leryic let them talk and talk talk talk,  we will see who smile a lot in the End

if realy we launch a scam coin, maybe they be happy and come like Ants to support us hahahahahaha this is  world they like someone like

site "Scrypt.cc" the Famouse SANTOS they love so much hahahaha , what u cant do with some stupid little guys?  nothing .

Just  ignor them and continue our Work and our progress,

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
who here explain that give continuous reduction reason tumbled of DBIC to me.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
the bot is mostely the onlyest their pump a little bit and than start the shit talk about scam and everbody sell.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Now i'm thinking that yobit fudders just dead this coin daily fud and shit talk about DBIC walid you have to take serious steps otherwise DBIC will be dead tooo many haters of DBIC Angry Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Website is still developed offline, so globe and space you see, its just to fill the empty space. Its video on youtube. Do you see on screenshots anything like it ? no ?

btw congrats on new exchange

If you do logocreator, the website will be great.
So step by step, DBIC heading towards a good future.
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
YOBIT | C-CEX | Cryptopia | SafeCex | Coinexchange | EmpireX | what next..??

DBIC is REAL...!!!!!!

Yea,it's so real business with dbic now. Day by day,,,,step by step,,,,dbic is more real and so famous.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Keep making your job.
Forget this FUD's, they dont have nothing to do.
Dbic is the future, dbic going to the moon in a few days.
Wait and see!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
Website is still developed offline, so globe and space you see, its just to fill the empty space. Its video on youtube. Do you see on screenshots anything like it ? no ?

btw congrats on new exchange
Jump to: