Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 121. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

So...

Anything familiar with this background?
(give it a few secs to load)

http://cryptospaceinitiative.org/csi/#the-vision

so You must out here Fu**ck der..!!!!

YOBIT | C-CEX | Cryptopia | SafeCex | Coinexchange | EmpireX | what next..??

DBIC is REAL...!!!!!!

DBCI added listing to cryptopia!!!
Thanks brothers!!!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DBIC_BTC
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
DEV Please add the new exchange to 1 post this ithem.

This is so good.
Now dbic add to : YOBIT | C-CEX | Cryptopia | SafeCex | Coinexchange | EmpireX | .....what next..!! Smiley
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

So...

folder /cgi?.... hmm Undecided
This site is empty...
Contact Information
No contact info was available.
No history
Historical information not available.
http://who.is/whois/cryptospaceinitiative.org

Huh
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

So...

Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
DBICEX is an excellent project for dbic , people who sell at current prices with the total supply presented compared to eth\lisk price\total supply .
will regret that in coming days.
good luck Dev
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Great Job Dev, im buying every day DBIC!!!
What about a signature for DBIC?
Activity: 186
DBCI added listing to cryptopia!!!
Thanks brothers!!!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DBIC_BTC
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
DEV Please add the new exchange to 1 post this ithem.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
DBICEX is great inovation for dbic. +1

Hahahaha Dev of DBIC just used wix.com to create a fake website to string people along to think that DBIC will actually have an exchange, don't you people realize that people here who right positive things about DBIC are paid to right positive things, yes you can buy YouTube views, Twitter followers,Facebook followers and yes a fake community to write positive things, lol the DEV has not even showed proof that he even lives in Dubai or even If that's really his picture lol your all being dooped so iam guessing the paid shills will tell me iam just a fudder to try to get cheap coins, or they will say whales are manipulating the price. Trust in the Dev hehe

By the way I have made 2btc off this but I then realized this whole thing is smoke and mirrors, so come on Dev please verify who you really are to your so called community and please paid shills don't stick up for him not to show his face.

Its not good to talk about things you don't know.
i must disappoint you but
DBICEX exchange is a real project, i am working on its design.  Everything you see on screenshots is real.

Good job brother! Doing the best for gold coin (DBIC).
I like your design. Dbic is gold n have a nice future,
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc

Hahahaha Dev of DBIC just used wix.com to create a fake website to string people along to think that DBIC will actually have an exchange, don't you people realize that people here who right positive things about DBIC are paid to right positive things, yes you can buy YouTube views, Twitter followers,Facebook followers and yes a fake community to write positive things, lol the DEV has not even showed proof that he even lives in Dubai or even If that's really his picture lol your all being dooped so iam guessing the paid shills will tell me iam just a fudder to try to get cheap coins, or they will say whales are manipulating the price. Trust in the Dev hehe

By the way I have made 2btc off this but I then realized this whole thing is smoke and mirrors, so come on Dev please verify who you really are to your so called community and please paid shills don't stick up for him not to show his face.

Its not good to talk about things you don't know.
i must disappoint you but
DBICEX exchange is a real project, i am working on its design.  Everything you see on screenshots is real.
Activity: 38

Oh, another troll. Understand, we do not care for you.
We believe in DubaiCoin and that's it. What WIX ...
It can be seen that the same site with bootstrap elements.
As blockchain.info. You stupid creature. Grin
Activity: 19

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
good job mate another project and will mooning again those haters will realized what is coming out from their mouth as dev still working harder to impress all real investors and all who believes will ride on again to the moon.
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

GOO DBIC

People forget how fast you did a job-but they remember how well you did it.

hahaha Right bro but i recive more power when i see day by day more jelouses come and telling Bullshit

i dont care because i do my work , vey well and i realise all my promess,

also im so happy because i know i have lot of honest peoples like u who support me and make me more STRONG

Thank u very moch for u and for all who trust in our Dubaicoin-DBIC project

GOO DBIC

People forget how fast you did a job-but they remember how well you did it.
Activity: 101
be aware The DBIC goal now is 5000 sat
War will begin Within hours DBIC to 5000 sat  Wink

This is the last warning to you
you know yourself  Grin Grin Grin

Awesome thank you for the heads up.

Gives a person time to free up some BTC and accumulate some more cheap DBIC before the rise begins in a couple days  Grin Grin Cool
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

you know yourself  Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 13