Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 125. (Read 338717 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
I'm following this thread rather closely for quite some time and today i feel tempted to speak.
How many more of you will get to know crypto the hard way? I won't even focus on Yobit chat box ridiculous "hype".
How many of you is really buying the story of "all Arabian coin"? How many of you believe the coin fabricated by a dev from Tunisia will unite
the world (or at least Arab people)? Smiley They don't give a damn, they hate each other as much as the rest of the world hate their neighbours, regardless of
colour, religion and shite.
Rich Dubai emir is about to invest shitloads of money into this coin any minute now? LMFAO! Yeah, like fuck it's going to happen.
When it comes to investment they'll rather go to real investment than to so called patriotic crap. Do you think rich people are rich by mistake or pure luck? They'll go for real solid investments, not the dummy ones.
So, it brings us back to the purpose of this coin? How does it stands out in an ocean of other shitcoins? It doesn't!
Another generic coin with flash logo (surprise, it resembles the gold - i'm impressed!). GTFO
So, what the use of it? Buy an overpriced watch with it? Well you can spare yourself from trouble and feed the scammer on ebay instead.
As for exchanges, the childishness amuses me here. Guys, face it: Bittrex and Poloniex are all American exchanges (yet comparing the two wouldn't be serious) but the fact both have stars and stripes painted all over it remains. So expecting for DBIC to get listed on one of those would be as crazy as expecting for Walid to run for the next Pope elections.
This coin rose from 200 ish sats to 60k. The devs are in hefty profit. It's not difficult to do the math. How many of you profited from it?
And most of you still hope for "a miracle". Well surprise mofos, your pant's are 'round your ankles. Yes, you've been robbed.
DBIC will have it's own exchange!!! Ok, so even if it comes to life, it'll allow more cash flow into the worthless. And they'll charge you fee for your stupidity! It wouldn't be the first coin to pull the same scam (own exchange) - and fail. Not the devs, devs will always be in profit.
Have you wondered why? Oh, who am i talking to anyway...

Hello excuse my English, I wanted to tell you that I follow the crypto coins from 2011-2012. I remember that the bitcoin have had many problems, however, I am still here. With DBIC I gained 9 bitcoin with ADZ 8 bitcoins without investing anything. So why not give confidence? if you have not won now does not mean that you can not earn tomorrow. Do not complain that money does not fall from the sky.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr
Cmon guys, you don't need to get angry...relax, take it easy Smiley
I'm not angry Wink, this guy showup from nowhere for only reason to FUD , so much haters Angry ,
Which part was more "racist" to you? Calling Arabs - Arabs, or Americans - Americans?
Why would i hate anyone? I'm not. It's quite the opposite, i'm just sheding the new light to the entire matter hoping some self proclaimed trading expert will hold his horses and invest more wisely. If that's crime, i'm guilty as charged.
Don't put other people down dude
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
I'm not angry Wink, this guy showup from nowhere for only reason to FUD , so much haters Angry ,
Dont worry good man, let him talk what he want, he just attacked me, I really dont care...............
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev

spare us your worthless speech, this is cryptocurrency businesses not racism.  

There wasn't anything racist in my post. If you're too blind to see the only place certain groups of people based on skin color/etnicity/etc are united and get together nicely is RedTube and you call this "cryptocurrency businesses", then i wish you to earn millions on this coin soon. Really. That way you'll make a statistical mistake, a rich man who haven't learned a shit.
really  Shocked? its your first post here in DubaiCoin thread, so even the blind can realize your presence here is only to FUD your racist things.

spare us your worthless speech, this is cryptocurrency businesses not racism. 
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Dear Supporters,
we have maked the previous ANN to see how our community
will react about the whole situation, even after this proposal.
We have seen what's the users opinion about the whole situation and some of you maked me very,
very proud to have this kind of supporters.
Smiley Yes, we must don't care about those dumpers,
I'm sure they will cry about their dumps. We have a nice coin,
with nice marketplace and with a great roadmap.
I can't wait to relase the official dbic-ex, cryptodesign is taking care about the design
of the payment gateway and I don't want release a gateway with missing parts.
We keep working, the poll is locked now, YoBit will stay,
just don't feed the dumpers.

Sorry to hear that. I am out then. Best of luck to you.

And can you organize your barge?
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
I'm following this thread rather closely for quite some time and today i feel tempted to speak.
How many more of you will get to know crypto the hard way? I won't even focus on Yobit chat box ridiculous "hype".
How many of you is really buying the story of "all Arabian coin"? How many of you believe the coin fabricated by a dev from Tunisia will unite
the world (or at least Arab people)? Smiley They don't give a damn, they hate each other as much as the rest of the world hate their neighbours, regardless of
colour, religion and shite.
Rich Dubai emir is about to invest shitloads of money into this coin any minute now? LMFAO! Yeah, like fuck it's going to happen.
When it comes to investment they'll rather go to real investment than to so called patriotic crap. Do you think rich people are rich by mistake or pure luck? They'll go for real solid investments, not the dummy ones.
So, it brings us back to the purpose of this coin? How does it stands out in an ocean of other shitcoins? It doesn't!
Another generic coin with flash logo (surprise, it resembles the gold - i'm impressed!). GTFO
So, what the use of it? Buy an overpriced watch with it? Well you can spare yourself from trouble and feed the scammer on ebay instead.
As for exchanges, the childishness amuses me here. Guys, face it: Bittrex and Poloniex are all American exchanges (yet comparing the two wouldn't be serious) but the fact both have stars and stripes painted all over it remains. So expecting for DBIC to get listed on one of those would be as crazy as expecting for Walid to run for the next Pope elections.
This coin rose from 200 ish sats to 60k. The devs are in hefty profit. It's not difficult to do the math. How many of you profited from it?
And most of you still hope for "a miracle". Well surprise mofos, your pant's are 'round your ankles. Yes, you've been robbed.
DBIC will have it's own exchange!!! Ok, so even if it comes to life, it'll allow more cash flow into the worthless. And they'll charge you fee for your stupidity! It wouldn't be the first coin to pull the same scam (own exchange) - and fail. Not the devs, devs will always be in profit.
Have you wondered why? Oh, who am i talking to anyway...

Yea no shit Sherlock.
Bitbay is the Future!!!

Dear Supporters,
We have seen what's the users opinion about the whole situation and some of you maked me very,
I can't wait to relase the official dbic-ex, cryptodesign is taking care about the design

Sorry to hear that. I am out then. Best of luck to you.
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

Dear Supporters,

Bitbay is the Future!!!
Craptopia is where shitcoins go to die.  You are insane for thinking that DBIC will do better over there.

Where you buy the coin is irrelevant, what matters is whether you believe and support the project. Over time eventually with the right support DBIC will end up on the top markets.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well boys, all here trust in dbic potential. Why we dont pump dbic with a massive buy?

Together ae can do this. Ill revert the most amount in my pocket to dbic.

We need get this good price and make our pockets fully of dbic to posterior pump.
Lets do this guys!
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Craptopia is where shitcoins go to die.  You are insane for thinking that DBIC will do better over there.
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is true. This bots keeo fucking how many coins is posssible.
Unfurtunity this whales keep manipuling market to earn your profit.
Sad, but true.
In real life this is crime, but on anon market if you have money, you can do this safe.
Mostly of Exchange dont matter with thia practice cause they win a fee commission.
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Taking off Yobit will kill the coin.

DBIC needs to be introduced to the other major exchanges and even then it would still be suicidal to delist from Yobit on account of starting over on the new exchanges.

You guys need to calm down here, I am reading the thread with great concern the last few days.

Yobit was the first exchange that listed DBIC, you do over 50 btc volume per day, that is very impressive.

Stop fudding Yobit, it is not a right but a privilege to be added on an Exchange.

To show aggression towards an exchange will only raise concern for bigger exchanges who want to add DBIC.

Stop to fud exchanges, concentrate on development of dbic and build a strong community.

Bot volume is fake. You do realize that bots just buy back for the most part there own coins to boost up price then sell off just under there buy price. Like a merry go round, and each buy raises volume up, this 50 btc-100btc per day is total bullshit and not the real demand of DIBC. like a house of cards it will crumble down when bot leaves. How can you not see what bot is doing, i see bot buy at 14 sat then sell thousands and thousands of DBIC under the fake price. only reason you want it on yobit is to make a quick buck, you do not care about the long term survival of DBIC project. If DBIC rises up with community support ONLY it will live on forever and rise up to compete with BTC 1 day, with the bot it will disappear before you know it.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Today yo bit have 75.7 BTC vol  Dbic !!  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

DBIC needs to be introduced to the other major exchanges and even then it would still be suicidal to delist from Yobit on account of starting over on the new exchanges.

You guys need to calm down here, I am reading the thread with great concern the last few days.

Yobit was the first exchange that listed DBIC, you do over 50 btc volume per day, that is very impressive.

Stop fudding Yobit, it is not a right but a privilege to be added on an Exchange.

To show aggression towards an exchange will only raise concern for bigger exchanges who want to add DBIC.

Stop to fud exchanges, concentrate on development of dbic and build a strong community.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Activity: 692
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
@4fanbtc: there's a deadline for the pool closing??

I also think BOT for trading isn't a problem, is part, as I told few post ago, of the crypto-circus. The real problem on yobit is the trollbox and the stupid people inside there spreading FUD 24/7
Jump to: