Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 127. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
he remove DBIC from Yobit and all think thats a scam coin and dump DBIC to the ground. i think so.
the best way is add more exchanges or more trading at c-cex.

Totally opposite will happen, then DBIC will grow the correct way, with the community support and not artificially boosted by a bot that can leave the coin anytime and crash the value. If DBIC team removes it from Yobit, this will in time prove that the DEV is above reproach and I will tip my hat to Walid for making this brave move. You will gain my total respect if you do this  Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Yobit is full of shit. But Cryptopia is DBIC Death. Little Investors and no future for Coins on Cryptopia. very very little volume.
I think Bittrex or Polo the best way. What is with Bittrex? Why not listed?
No answered the question, why?

Let's go. Make DBIC big and strong.

Info Bittrex , we have provided our information but don't know when or time who Bittrex will added DBIC .

I waiting the answer.

Removing the coin with Yobit bad for the price.
1) It is necessary to expand the sales space. This is proof of the reliability of the coin.
2) not to sell the coin.
3) Buy up the coins at the same time for all of us.
Etem we will create a shortage of coins. The price will go up.
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!

Dear DubaiCoin users after a long talk with our team we have a proposal. We can't allow those kind of attacks anymore, we want a fair coin not something that can be easily manipulated using an automatic trading BOT. DBIC were created for users not for daily scammers! That's why TODAY we are here to ask to our big community this:

We are thinking to request YoBit to remove our coin from the exchange, to move on another (like Cryptopia) one that's don't allow BOT trading and chat spammers, what do you think about this possibility?

You can vote using the Poll system located just above this thread (also above the OP). This poll will last for 6 days, if 100 votes will be reached for the first option, we will move forward in this.

WE ARE HERE FOR PEOPLES, NOT FOR BOTs

Excellent idea!!! Bravo!!!   Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think if you take out dbic of yobit is not a good way to proceed.
Better wait dbic become acept in other exchanges. In the time dbic gonna reach your reaaly price. Just be patient and keep working on it!
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
What will happen to my DBIC in yobit when the coin is removed from the exchange?

Should i keep it in the wallet instead?
we just think we not delist DBIC from Yobit just when our "comunity accept that", so if your coins in your win wallet make staking , better to sty on balance yobit
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
What will happen to my DBIC in yobit when the coin is removed from the exchange?

It's only an idea, yobit is still live Wink
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Blockchain Core Dev
he remove DBIC from Yobit and all think thats a scam coin and dump DBIC to the ground. i think so.

Without removing, we can simply try to add DBIC on cryptopia, in that way we will have the possibility to trade in a market without removing yobit
Of course bittrex and poloniex are better, all is in the middle now, we don't know when and if the coin will be listed there
Activity: 81
Yobit is full of shit. But Cryptopia is DBIC Death. Little Investors and no future for Coins on Cryptopia. very very little volume.

Info Bittrex , we have provided our information but don't know when or time who Bittrex will added DBIC .

I waiting the answer.
Blockchain Core Dev

I think it's only a proposal, we are the community, we rule. I will think about it Smiley
Activity: 81

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
                   I am with you bro , this coin is still to cheap only 5.800.000 total coin , yobit is wrong  move on other exchange

+1 vote from me
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
Bitcoin/ETH/Lisk on Yobit..why do you think to remove dbic from Yobit..??
What dbic need is more exchange add dbic..!!!!

Dear DubaiCoin users after a long talk with our team we have a proposal. We can't allow those kind of attacks anymore, we want a fair coin not something that can be easily manipulated using an automatic trading BOT. DBIC were created for users not for daily scammers! That's why TODAY we are here to ask to our big community this:

We are thinking to request YoBit to remove our coin from the exchange, to move on another (like Cryptopia) one that's don't allow BOT trading and chat spammers, what do you think about this possibility?

You can vote using the Poll system located just above this thread (also above the OP). This poll will last for 6 days, if 100 votes will be reached for the first option, we will move forward in this.

WE ARE HERE FOR PEOPLES, NOT FOR BOTs

Activity: 181
i am holder , whois with me  Wink

we need some tools for DBIC buy and sell signals ,can someone make something like that?
Activity: 830
BTCBTC----->>>GOO dbic
Activity: 206
While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr
The principal focus now is lisk. Buy when we have a good News of dbic like a game launch, Exchange dbic launch or your entry in bittrex and pólo, it is gonna be us very happy and smilling to our profit.
Go dbic

Agree
Activity: 501
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The principal focus now is lisk. Buy when we have a good News of dbic like a game launch, Exchange dbic launch or your entry in bittrex and pólo, it is gonna be us very happy and smilling to our profit.
Go dbic
Jump to: