Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 129. (Read 338717 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

Dude stop missleading people the bot on yobit made it .002400 to put in a sell order you have to put at .001200 your not from Dubai your nothing but a fake stop stealing people's money dude. Your sick person that picture of you is not even you dude.
sorry i cant answer you because u are newbie and i respect my comunity so better for u to go drink your medcine after that you need to sleep good.
And if you can do that for longtime

In all honesty noobs do invest in coins like yours and you will show them proof who you are and where your from

The value doesnt come from the nationality or the name of a person, it comes from the work.

And the dev is doing it's fucking job.

Just keep buying if you believe in the project

If you just want to make some quick money, you come to the wrong place
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
A lot invested in this coin on the stock exchange, and the price falls and falls. Much has been lost. But judging by the comments, people are quite positive. Now I do not even know what to do, sell all the while you can, or defer to better times. Huh
I personally recommend to keep hold mate dbic bouncing back is not a question at all, as dev still creating and developing more addition to is project and he is more active as well here so holding it and wait would be the good thing to do, don't panic as long as the thread is open and dev still active progress will still come and mooning will rise up again enjoy your ride.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
A lot invested in this coin on the stock exchange, and the price falls and falls. Much has been lost. But judging by the comments, people are quite positive. Now I do not even know what to do, sell all the while you can, or defer to better times. Huh

It depends, if you're selling and everyone else are selling, it will just go down and down and make the other investors panic.

Just don't panic sell. The devs are very active. So, I'm trusting them and hoping it will be up again.

i have 57200 DBIC and even if the price to go down I have much confidence in dev
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

It depends, if you're selling and everyone else are selling, it will just go down and down and make the other investors panic.

Just don't panic sell. The devs are very active. So, I'm trusting them and hoping it will be up again.
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
Activity: 830
Activity: 532
I'm sure DBIC. Great future for the great coin. All take a Lisk, crazy.
This is the best time to buy.
Good luck in your hard work.
Activity: 644
dbic already shows his ability to rise up if you are a follower of this coin several month ago you already witness all the good deeds that dev have made to make sure that profits and development is achievable  I was able to hold dbic when it hits 400 sat a piece and now it is already 30k wow it is just several month and it was stable now, no wonder those haters and trolls just want to have dbic coins in a low price and start selling it and ride when another mooning is coming.
now i'm waiting for DBIC-EX too much noobs and fuds on yobit all talking about shit for DBIC but i'm with DBIC .Pure and honest.

I'm not so active active on yobit chat, but whenever I login there to check the price, I saw only positive people. Never seen any DBIC hater so far, so I don't know what you're talking about Tongue

But yeah, it's good to see people like you being pure and honest. We need more people like you, cause that's when we all can make DBIC great together.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
now i'm waiting for DBIC-EX too much noobs and fuds on yobit all talking about shit for DBIC but i'm with DBIC .Pure and honest.
Woah! What's up with the sudden drop of DBIC? From 30K to 17K?  Shocked
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Dude stop missleading people the bot on yobit made it .002400 to put in a sell order you have to put at .001200 your not from Dubai your nothing but a fake stop stealing people's money dude. Your sick person that picture of you is not even you dude.
sorry i cant answer you because u are newbie and i respect my comunity so better for u to go drink your medcine after that you need to sleep good.

In all honesty noobs do invest in coins like yours and you will show them proof who you are and where your from, I did believe in Dbic but you always ignore people who ask for proof in a respectful way, people should have verification of who you are and that you actaully live in Dubai. And for you being such a big player and a crypto dev as you claim your a noob here based on only a 100 messages and 3 stars, I will give Dbic benifit of the doubt if you verify who you claim you are, and don't just do it for me do it for the community who deserves it and then I'll invest my 5 BTC back in DBIC. Thnx

take your 5 BTC and shove it up where the sun never shines....
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

In all honesty noobs do invest in coins like yours and you will show them proof who you are and where your from, I did believe in Dbic but you always ignore people who ask for proof in a respectful way, people should have verification of who you are and that you actaully live in Dubai. And for you being such a big player and a crypto dev as you claim your a noob here based on only a 100 messages and 3 stars, I will give Dbic benifit of the doubt if you verify who you claim you are, and don't just do it for me do it for the community who deserves it and then I'll invest my 5 BTC back in DBIC. Thnx
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

Activity: 186

Spare me the bullshit !!!
Activity: 25

go suck on a big black dick asshole, dbic will be a success and you know it!
Activity: 19

Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
What the f....
What cause this dump? Only exploide of whales or it is a pump coming?
Stay us inside News dude dev!

i guess because of FUD on yobit.
Jump to: