Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 9. (Read 338667 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Some very very big changes and exciting things are coming. This project will rock the crypto world!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Its already rocking!!! Smiley

Where are now the trolls.....why are they so quiet? hahahaha

trolls are looking to the price and wining
Activity: 505
We are climbing.
86th place on coinmarket.
Soon DubaiCoin will atract atention.
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
amazing guys.

Trolls your plan is fail Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Some very very big changes and exciting things are coming. This project will rock the crypto world!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
hdn
Activity: 682
ARE YOU REAAADYYYYY TOOO RRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUMMMMMBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 462

https://youtu.be/Z8tuDBY1FGQ

THE NEW PRE LAUNCH DBIX SMART CONTRACT VIDEO TUTORIAL VIDEO!!!!!!!

This video is very cool with smart contract builder but i dont think it will implemented in dbicx, why ?? Because I'm bored with his promise, he always give good photoshop for his project, but no one implemented

Many people think the same, nothing will happen in 2 days, yes everybody is bored of empty promises.

You will see in two days nothing will happen, mark my words

Why you still try to suggest People, that there is a date for a Release!

Not everybody is reading the comlete thread and can start thinking that the the swap will really start in 1-2 Days!
Again the Dev never say a fix Date until now!

hahaha, yeah you doing good for warned me. it means you must be careful because There is certainty
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This is my way, this is my path.
Earth calling DBIC dev, last online 15 February  Sad
Activity: 218
Merit: 100

This video is very cool with smart contract builder but i dont think it will implemented in dbicx, why ?? Because I'm bored with his promise, he always give good photoshop for his project, but no one implemented

Many people think the same, nothing will happen in 2 days, yes everybody is bored of empty promises.

Why you still try to suggest People, that there is a date for a Release!

Not everybody is reading the complete thread and can start thinking that the the swap will really start in 1-2 Days!
Again the Dev never say a fix Date until now!
hdn

Yes nothing to happen, please dump ur coin now... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

if nothing happen in 2 days, you can sell your coins because im still keep buying DBIC for future. The importance is i know Dev continue working on it.

You confirm now nothing will happen then! I knew it!   you all cannot prove anything....I can not see anything of what is happening. I am tolerant....Just saw me anything....real photo, no photoshop!
N30
Activity: 309
Wow Its so nice and excited to hear about dubai coin. Just now I came across this thread. I am also staying in middle east.When will its ICO starts? When the coins will be available for trade? I am sure it will be the bitcoin 
of middle east. All the best for this new altcoin venture.

NO ICO, DBIC is one year old now. A swap is coming and DBIC Will be DBIX. If you do not want to miss the rocket  buy DBIC now.
Activity: 770
Wow Its so nice and excited to hear about dubai coin. Just now I came across this thread. I am also staying in middle east.When will its ICO starts? When the coins will be available for trade? I am sure it will be the bitcoin 
of middle east. All the best for this new altcoin venture.
hdn

if nothing happen in 2 days, you can sell your coins because im still keep buying DBIC for future. The importance is i know Dev continue working on it.
Activity: 430
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Each day there are decreasing sell orders amount, so people don't want to sell their coins at this price. Good sign - there are only those left, who trust dbic dev team Smiley

in a few days every person that is selling or has sold will be kicking themselves, lol.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

who are the people selling right now? I don't understand why they are selling when is well known this coin will be above $1  and beyond
With time they know how much they are wrong,

yes exactly! If i start selling will be only when it reach $20...what about you guys?

BTW i also wanted to sell at $20-$30 but not all my coins just 1-1.5k of 7k because i know this project has much more potential than that cheap price it may also cross ethereum price and reach more than $100 Shocked Cool Smiley

wow $100? thats a lot, that means will be second in coinmarketcap, I will not sell all my coins, only 10 per cent when it reach $20 to be able to pay my bills

yes $100 and that is also not a lot for this coin, when it will be used for exchanging gold, diamonds(so pricely) and paying for all things in arab world and when smart contracts will also be build on it's blockchain which will also use dubai coin then anything is possible even the marketcap double of ethereum is also possible and even the marketcap of bitcoin is also possible. And thus even the price of $3000+ is possible

There is no such deep and vague calculations for this, all is simple, when dbic is used as a fiat currency in arab world, where the volume of daily transactions of fiat are more than 1 billion usd. So what does it mean for dbic? What does it mean if dbic has just 100 million daily volume i.e. 0.1billion instead of 1 billion usd?
Doesn't it mean dbic is worth double of ethereum's $20 i.e. 540 usd

and the ethereum's daily volume was just 50 million usd when it was at the top i.e. at $20/ether
and current bitcoin's daily volume is 330 million usd

So it just needs around 500 million usd volume to be at marketcap double of bitcoin and which is easily possible because when just daily transactions volume is 100, 500 million usd or more in arab world then obviously trading volume where just small number of dbic are there as most are in wallets and in transactions then won't the trading volume be much higher suppose 1 billion usd, 10 billion usd, 100 billion usd or price of dbic = $10000+  even this is possible

bro you didn't get what this project really is! this is not a joke and cartoon like simple coins used online i.e. ethereum and bitcoin, you don't understand what fiat is and what exchaging for gold, diamonds and other fiat things mean, you know that there are more than trillion usd in circulation as notes and see it's value you give just 500 usd and buy most of the simple things and in this bitcoin just 16 million are there which is at least 10000000 times less than dollar in circulation so now calculate 500 btc=0.0005 usd and with this amount can you buy anything and 1 aed(used in dubai)=0.27 usd so 500btc=0.0005 usd/0.27 = 0.002 AED or at least 0.10 dbic or 1 dbic= at least 10btc =$10,000+. So what does that mean?  Smiley Shocked Cool Grin

And about 28 feb, that nobody knows and nobody can tell for sure, but i can guess 1-2 months or maximum 4 months should be enough for complete dbix launch. So here your pm is also replied Wink
you are totaly right brother everything is possible
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
will the dubia team adopt steps aswell?

what are steps?

Coin  - > STEPS

Previously, was the friendship between these projects but do not know how now.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
will the dubia team adopt steps aswell?
IMPORTANT: DBIX like a fuel for our blockchain

yes correct,,, thats right,,, thank you brother Grin Grin
Activity: 430
IMPORTANT: DBIX like a fuel for our blockchain
Pages: